Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? (1514 Views)

If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / Tunde Kelani's Maami. Did You Cry? Who Has Watched? / Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Very funny movie....It's a must watch for all. I laughed my as,s out from the beginning to the end...Any testifier?
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by tunetokheyno(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
i saw the previews at the galleria lekki....
i still wanna see it ...but its only been shown at the Silverbird ikeja cinemas
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by tunetokheyno(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
where did you see yours?
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
tunetokheyno: where did you see yours?
I watched it on my laptop... got it from a friend's hard drive. You won't regret watching it...I could watch it over and over again and still laugh my brains out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by khanivorous(f): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Bloody hilarious

' During emergency they'll come for actors, george clooney, sandra bullock, ME and if there is space, you guys can hop in'
That line nailed it
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
khanivorous: Bloody hilarious

' During emergency they'll come for actors, george clooney, sandra bullock, ME and if there is space, you guys can hop in'
That line nailed it
hahaha very very funny...the part that made me laugh real hard was when Danny jerked off on Franko magazine...he was like 'I'll cum on your bleeping wall....I'll bleeping cum wherever I want' grin grin
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by chromatic: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
All sorts of funny...hands down funniest movie so far this year. Having Backstreet back at the end capped all the awesomeness!
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
chromatic: All sorts of funny...hands down funniest movie so far this year. Having Backstreet back at the end capped all the awesomeness!
hehe as in eh...best comedy of all times sefgrin
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by chromatic: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
mechummy: hehe as in eh...best comedy of all times sefgrin

Loool...not best comedy of all times but it was really funny sha..hahaha
The way Rihanna acted during the apocalypse/earthquake seems like the way she'll do in real life if shit hit the fan like that, she doesn't come across as the type that will run, she would stay frightened and scream hoping someone will come take her away than just try to run..atleast that's what I thought when I was watching!
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
chromatic:

Loool...not best comedy of all times but it was really funny sha..hahaha
The way Rihanna acted during the apocalypse/earthquake seems like the way she'll do in real life if shit hit the fan like that, she doesn't come across as the type that will run, she would stay frightened and scream hoping someone will come take her away than just try to run..atleast that's what I thought when I was watching!
hehehe...The way Emma Watson robbed them was so funny...then when the demon possessed Jonah Hillgrin
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by khanivorous(f): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Did you see how kevin hart died

Priceless
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
khanivorous: Did you see how kevin hart died

Priceless
hehehehe...what a fool! I'm watching it again for the third time nowgrin Epic!
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Da Best comedy movie of the year, i laughed uncontrollably when James Franco was being raptured to heaven, then he looked at those cannibals who wanted to kill him and he was like Suck my d*ck motherfucckers. then the light vanished.
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by khanivorous(f): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Craig: take your panties off
Crowd: take your panties off
Craig: common rihanna, take your panties off for me
Rihanna: common greg! Can you f**k off from me

Splendid
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Big.game:
Da Best comedy movie of the year, i laughed uncontrollably when James Franco was being raptured to heaven, then he looked at those cannibals who wanted to kill him and he was like Suck my d*ck motherfucckers. then the light vanished.
gringringrin
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
khanivorous: Greg: take your panties off
Crowd: take your panties off
Greg: common rihanna, take your panties off for me
Rihanna: common greg! Can you f**k off from me

Splendid
Riri and her bad mouthgrin
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by tunetokheyno(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2013
MOVIE QUOTES

THIS IS THE END

Seth Rogen: Guys, let's do all the drugs!

Jay Baruchel: No, man. That's not a good idea.

[starts to drink water]

Seth Rogen: You should have said that before you started drinking
that can full of Ecstasy.

Jay Baruchel: [spits water out]

stole that from www.facebook.com/silverbirdcinemas
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2013
tunetokheyno: MOVIE QUOTES

THIS IS THE END

Seth Rogen: Guys, let's do all the drugs!

Jay Baruchel: No, man. That's not a good idea.

[starts to drink water]

Seth Rogen: You should have said that before you started drinking
that can full of Ecstasy.

Jay Baruchel: [spits water out]

stole that from www.facebook.com/silverbirdcinemas
gringrin The dude became so high and started doing crazy stuff
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Hands down the best comedy film in a very long while, maybe since Dodgeball

God, loved every scene of that movie, my favorite being the backstreet boys part. Heaven was totally cool grin
I fit die now sef go heaven lol

I laughed my pants off when James told Danny that if he wasn't jizzing all the time, he won't be so dehydrated. I also loved the pineapple express 2 shoot

Chai, all in all, nice movie
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote
author=joeydozzy]Hands down the best comedy film in a
very long while, maybe since Dodgeball

God, loved every scene of that movie, my favorite being the backstreet
boys part. Heaven was totally cool grin
I fit die now sef go heaven lol

I laughed my pants off when James told Danny that if he wasn't jizzing
all the time, he won't be so dehydrated. I also loved the pineapple
express 2 shoot

Chai, all in all, nice movie
[/quote]You can say that againgrin
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2013

I initially dint quite digg the movie when it got started.
So many celebs.
I so dint see the rapture thingy coming.
It is one hell of a comedy.
Can't say I have a fav scene.
All scenes are hilarious.
All of them!
If na so heaven be, I no go dey fear to die. LOL
Nice one chummy!
You sld also see grown ups 2.
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
Y'all should see 'movie43' and '21 & over'gringringrin

Epic!
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2013
mechummy: Y'all should see 'movie43' and '21 & over'gringringrin

Epic!
Movie 43....very good random comedy movie, the ibabe & the kids in the machine commercial got me laughing real hard, also the scene were jack hughman was in a restaurant and ballz were dangling from his neck.....hilarious, i pitied that women he was with.
21 & over was Epic , Remember that scene when that bull was let loose in that park and it ran over that guy who bullied them grin grin fu*king awesome. those confraternity girls wicked sha, telling those dude to make-out was the best part, and the mumu friend even asked if they should do a tongue..yuck! i enjoyed the soundtracks alot.

For those who haven't watched, Sorry for spoilers o grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
mechummy: Y'all should see 'movie43' and '21 & over'gringringrin

Epic!

I've seen 21 and over...
Itz also hilarious!
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
uniqueval:

I've seen 21 and over...
Itz also hilarious!
grin
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by SIRcumalot: 6:14am On Oct 17, 2013
"We are the millers" is good too
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 17, 2013
Big.game:
Movie 43....very good random comedy movie, the ibabe & the kids in the machine commercial got me laughing real hard, also the scene were jack hughman was in a restaurant and ballz were dangling from his neck.....hilarious, i pitied that women he was with.
21 & over was Epic , Remember that scene when that bull was let loose in that park and it ran over that guy who bullied them grin grin fu*king awesome. those confraternity girls wicked sha, telling those dude to make-out was the best part, and the mumu friend even asked if they should do a tongue..yuck! i enjoyed the soundtracks alot.

For those who haven't watched, Sorry for spoilers o grin
gringringrin
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 17, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
"We are the millers" is good too
kkcheesy
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by lechiffre: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Yeah the movie was crazy I like seth rogen he is a good writer and his terrible acting skills just makes it more hilarious I think he and his crew are d only ones that can make dirty jokes sound funny, felt for franco tho didn't want him to go that way he sacrificed himself and got dumped and how come seth rogen got to go to heaven? #ojoro tongue
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is the end!!!! Yaaaaaaay!!!! I watched it at the cinemas! It was AWESOME!!!! I laughed my asss offff! I don't mind watching it over and over again. The heaven part was just crazy! Damn mehn! It made so much brain. Anyone who didn't watch it.......SORRY!
Re: Who Has Watched 'this Is The End'? by friendlyadvice: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2013
Hehehe this is the end is entering my list of best adult comedies along with 40 year old virgin , the dictator and pineapple express. Altho it kinda fell flat when they went to heaven tho it felt rushed and silly luckily that is at the end of the movie so I can gladly close the window when that part is on. All in all, a good movie well deserving of its 83% rating.

(1) (Reply)

Watch House Of Craze Skit Compilation Vol 3 (crazeclown) / Recommend A TV Series/season Movies As Hot As 24hours. / Rinzy Reviews: Doctor Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.