Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) (30956 Views)

At ATM Points; Is This The New Form Of Begging? / See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused At A Filling Station In Nigeria(Photo) / History Of Advertising In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 08, 2013

Okay, I spotted this guy as I was heading to the mall to buy a few items. Coming back two hours later, this guy was still standing right at there in the pouring rain. It was at that point I did the reasonable thing; took a picture to share on the internet. The guys at Lord's Chosen have nothing on this brother!

(And how much would they pay this guy for standing all day?)

http://zakuraweekly.com/quick-pic-the-new-face-of-nigerian-advertising/

You can subscribe to Zakura Weekly, the craziest weekly digimag by yours truly here: http://zakuraweekly.com/subscribe-to-zakura-weekly/. It won't take any of your time, trust me on that!

2 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Mobsync(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Man must wack grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by MyPoundCake(m): 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Korea started this 5hit!!! Talking thinking out the box
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by 4reigningqueen: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
It has always been there. You never see the CHOSEN people.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn! Who mess for here!!!?

4 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Policewoman(f): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anything to put food on the table joo.
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by pesty100(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
i could have being second to comment if i had not read the topic

1 Like

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Ralphlauren(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
nothing new about this.

you find lots of people 'wearing' such ads at UK's major high streets.

oxford circus for example is littered with them. example signs pointing you to the nearest macdonald or KFC .

some of these individuals hand out vouchers and leaflets at the same time

5 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
At least he isn't a thief grin

10 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by idrisolaide(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr man! Come Lasaa to see Varoius Form of ADVERTISEMENT.... This is kinda Mobile Advertisement

1 Like

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by ebamma(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
hunger isthe beginning of all insanity

1 Like

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Jensenelizz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
..Ewoo......and i dey tink say na only chosen dey wear banner waka................oga poster shey u be kuchiki byakuya zanpaktou.....if so whr zangetsu,zabimaru,sode no surayuki,benihime,ryujin jakka and co besides i know no say sword self don dey use social media oo.......lol.....,..
p.s.any slowpoke wey no undastnd my post to op make im no quote me ooo
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by wasak(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
11th to comment... end time things + ASUU strike...
I dedicate this victory to all my Nairaland peeps who have inspired me to always comment before reading in order not to be the last to comment...
shout out to anticipated haters and beefers
SIGNED; LORD WASAK OF LIFE
nb; special Thanks to ASUU for making me idle on a Tuesday noon....

15 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Dejohnbull: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anything goes to fp
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by antontech(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
interesting
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
some body need to take that guy to yaba left
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by 1shortblackboy: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
pesty100: i could have being second to comment if i had not read the topic
sorry my brother next time no read just post bettre still u no Sabi booking of space style ? Just type full stop post then go back go read then after u read if u feel like u can edit ur post. Na so all the people Wey dey make ftc dey take succeed o. This na professional advice

28 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by sureway1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dey there dey poke nose...one of the attribute of an entreprenure is minding your own business..that alone will put food on his table...but your snaping and putting it on NL will put koboless on your table..instead you are helping him with d advert..

2 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by oladapoa1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Better than thieves who go to the mall

1 Like

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by alaoeri: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
If Fashola catch am, he go pay for mobile advert.
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Jensenelizz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
wasak: 11th to comment... end time things + ASUU strike...
I dedicate this victory to all my Nairaland peeps who have inspired me to always comment before reading in order not to be the last to comment...
shout out to anticipated haters and beefers
SIGNED; LORD WASAK OF LIFE
nb; special Thanks to ASUU for making me idle on a Tuesday noon....
guy ur post nearly make me 5hit d sht wey i dey hold since
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by timpaker(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Is that Don Jazzy? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Naija no dey carry last.grin grin
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by sweetiePe(f): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
WOW, nice initiative!
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Doctmaverick(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
how are we sure that this is not a deliberate move by the OP to let us see the ad.

1 Like

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nigerians are multi-talented ! grin

8 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by poshpimkiey(f): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
me likey but me no fit do it. twld hv bn beta if he was handing out flyers or something. dis na sufferhead na
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
he is doing it for the lord while the G.O is praying inside airconditional aprtment. Surely his reward in heaven.
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by nkpommpko(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
We are evolving
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by Jensenelizz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Khalessi: At least he isn't a stealer grin
stealer.....na wa o

10 Likes

Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by blink6(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
O boy! People need make money... If universities begin beg for applicants like this, e go good o cool
Re: The New Form Of Advertising In Nigeria (Photo) by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
dont u know u are advertising for the school too? because ther phone no and ther address is ther

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery: Bailing Out The Unbailable - Investment Or Bailout? / African Countries Worst Hit By Currency Devaluation / Man Disguises As Diamond Bank Staff In Lagos, Steals N650k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.