Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Robinho Upset By Real Treatment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robinho Upset By Real Treatment (690 Views)

Brazilian Baby Girl Incredibly Upset By Neymar's Injury / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter / Shame: Uganda(2)-Nigeria(1). Upset In Kampala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Robinho Upset By Real Treatment by galatico(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2008
Robinho's agent feels that the Brazilian playmaker is undervalued by Real Madrid and is prepared to talk to Chelsea.

Vagner Ribeiro is upset that Real rate Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo higher than his client and are willing to include the Brazilian forward in a swap deal for the Portuguese star.

With Chelsea having reportedly already tabled a 36million euros (£28.4m) offer for Robinho, Ribeiro has told Madrid that unless they begin to appreciate their player more then he will have no choice but to leave.

"Neither Robinho or myself like that Real Madrid are prepared to use him as part of an exchange in their bid to sign Cristiano Ronaldo," he told Globo Esporte.

"We do not understand this attitude and we want them to begin to value Robinho because they are not at the moment.

"Robinho is as good if not better than Cristiano Ronaldo. The difference is that Ronaldo reached the Champions League final and Robinho did not, but if he had and won the trophy too, then he would be considered on the same level."

Priority

Despite claiming that Chelsea could be an attractive option, Robinho wants to stay at the Bernabeu if possible, but only if the club's attitude towards him changes.

"Robinho's priority is to stay with Real Madrid, but he cannot be in a place where he is not valued and for the time being he is not, and I am not talking about financially," Ribeiro continued.

"I refer to the fact that he is being undervalued in comparison to Ronaldo."

I think Robinho is being Undervalued!!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Please Calderon don't let ROBINHO go he is better than Cristiano Ronaldo

(1) (Reply)

Mozambique; Amodu Faces House Of Rep On Tuesday / Nff? You Ain’t Heard Nothing Yet… / World Cup Mani The Parrot Picks Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.