Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (21656 Views)

INEC Drags Uba, Oduah To Supreme Court / Kemi Olunloyo Response To Fani Kayode For Defending Linda Ikeji / Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by frederal(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
fani is ewu....a fool, English will say.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by GODSBEAUTY(f): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: Fani KAYODE is a smoker,I can't see the reason why people always reply his comment.
You have said it all grin
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by dbride: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
josite: I am a Yoruba man and I never stop being amazed me why obasanjo with all his wealth of experience will appoint this femi to a cabinet minister position.im yet to see any man in Nigeria's public life with so much indiscretion.we must really not be surprised at where Nigeria's lot today given the type of folks that walks the corridors of power in Nigeria.

How relevant is this to the issue on ground? Is Stella Oduah competent considering her response to the recent crash and with the very vital info given by one of the survivors that he had noticed a visible crack on the plane before take off? NOTE: a crack on a plane will make it lose power to ascend further, becomes unstable (loses control) and then the law of gravity takes place....a CRASH! FFK is right this time around, so what's your beef with him now; obasanjo and FFK are long out of power and the crash just happened on Oduah's watch.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Fantacy1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dis FFK brain is full of saw dust....
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by ketoprofen(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
dbride:

How relevant is this to the issue on ground? Is Stella Oduah competent considering her response to the recent crash and with the very vital info given by one of the survivors that he had noticed a visible crack on the plane before take off? NOTE: a crack on a plane will make it lose power to ascend further, becomes unstable (loses control) and then the law of gravity takes place....a CRASH! FFK is right this time around, so what's your beef with him now; obasanjo and FFK are long out of power and the crash just happened on Oduah's watch.

And how many crashes occurred during the time of ffk?
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by vizman4i(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
THIS GUYS ARE FLOPS...
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by thillizmind: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
chima12: Fani kayode speaks for the yoruba race.whatever fani kayode says is the position and view of the entire yoruba race.That is why people reply to fani kayodes comments.

fani kayode does not have what it takes to speak for yoruba race. this is my first comment on niaraland ever since I became a member and its borne out of anger against the likes of fanikayode and his irks. am a full blooded yoruba man and no yoruba man has the right to deride, abuse and or rapt at any other tribe talk less of the igbo people, who, like us are progressives and a peace loving people.kayode is just a shaft dat nid to be understood and separated from real men and true yoruba man. am ashamed of him. what man picks a fight with a woman first?.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Lilimax(f): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
shymexx:

Perhaps, he's just being more cautious now, or this is just their own little way of declaring love for each other. But when the lights go off, anything is possible. tongue

FFK is a legend!! cool
Bianca's case will serve as a learning experience to her.
She will never stoop so low grin
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by funnyx(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
thillizmind:

fani kayode does not have what it takes to speak for yoruba race. this is my first comment on niaraland ever since I became a member and its borne out of anger against the likes of fanikayode and his irks. am a full blooded yoruba man and no yoruba man has the right to deride, abuse and or rapt at any other tribe talk less of the igbo people, who, like us are progressives and a peace loving people.kayode is just a shaft dat nid to be understood and separated from real men and true yoruba man. am ashamed of him. what man picks a fight with a woman first?.

Garbage! Who cares if you're a Yoruba man or not? You can be an isoko for all I care, may be if you have lost one of your family members in one of the crash you won't be here spewing rubbish about someone picking fight with a woman.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by funnyx(m): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
thillizmind:

No Yoruba man has any right to deride other tribes but other tribes has the right to deride Yorubas abi?
Thank God this is Internet otherwise I would have knocked off your 2 front teeth by now for the rubbish you posted above. Alainikanse omo to n ku nijo isuna
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lilimax: Bianca's case will serve as a learning experience to her.
She will never stoop so low grin

You think so? I don't think women on the smash really care about a guy's antecedents, to be honest. Most times, women let their emotions take charge and once you speech them, with flowery and sweet words about what they want to hear - anything's possible. tongue

Perhaps, that's why girls snatch their friends' bfs, sisters' bfs etc. all the time. tongue
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by nedu666: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
So many people log on to their system and start typing rubbish.
If a minister of aviation should resign every time a crash leads to loss of human life then it follows that
The works or transport minister at both federal and state should resign every time there is a road accident that claims lives
The housing minister should resign every time a building collapses and claims lives
The environment minister should resign anytime an environmental event claims lives
The industrial minister should resign anytime an industrial accident happens even in a private factory
The health minister should resign every time a life is lost in a hospital not withstanding if it is a private or public establishment
The education minister should without delay resign every time someone dies in a learning institution. Including deaths in hands of cultist
The minister of police should resign every time a policeman shoots a citizen or police is killed
The minister of foreign affairs should resign every time a citizen dies violently in a foreign country
I can go on and on. But the point is nobody wants to accept individual responsibility for their actions and inactions. Dana air knew the airplane was faulty yet choose to fly it for sake of profit. When it crashes govt is blamed not the folks at dana that knew right from wrong. Associated flew a plane that has been lying idle, did they inform the minster before doing so yet the minster is asked to take the blame. Continue the blame culture, one day u will blame ur pastor for failing to make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Lilimax(f): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
shymexx:

You think so? I don't think women on the smash really care about a guy's antecedents, to be honest. Most times, women let their emotions take charge and once you speech them, with flowery and sweet words about what they want to hear - anything's possible. tongue

Perhaps, that's why girls snatch their friends' bfs, sisters' bfs etc. all the time. tongue
Agreed, but we still have some well cultured and disciplined ladies out there wink.

Going by the FFk's antecedent, any lady that he crosses her path will be very careful except that person is a fool undecided.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lilimax: Agreed, but we still have some well cultured and disciplined ladies out there wink.

Going by the FFk's antecedent, any lady that he crosses her path will be very careful except that person is a fool undecided.

I hear that. wink FFK definitely crashed his credit ratings with a lot of naija women, like the Lehman Brothers did world banking system.

Off topic, or we might take this to 'beer parlour':

Why do women get sensitive about 'kiss and tell', anyway? Most guys don't care if you tell on them, but with women - darn, it's like a career ender. So, is it because most women lead double-lives and they're fake/superficial?
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by bamto(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Stella is an olodo. Act of God is a controversial term used to describe natural disasters. She should tell us if it was volcanic eruption or tsunami that led to that crash. Olodo rabata.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by russellino: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
FFK is broke and is so desperate to start chopping from APC that he says exactly what he thinks Tinubu and co would like to hear.

I don't care how much of a fool he chooses to make of himself. I am more concerned about the impressionable yoruba ppl he is misinforming
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Lilimax(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
shymexx:

I hear that. wink FFK definitely crashed his credit ratings with a lot of naija women, like the Lehman Brothers did world banking system.

Off topic, or we might take this to 'beer parlour':

See you there
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by andyanders: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA: These Ibos are the most DIVISIVE ethnic group in Nigeria.

They've succeeded in turning the GEJ Presidency as the most divisive in the history of Nigeria.

They read tribalism...persecution....victimization into every action or utterances from anyone that is not Ibo

.....and they wonder why every other tribe in Nigeria is suspicious about giving them power......if they can be this divisive under an Ijaw man Presidency...what would they do if Nigerians allow one of them to lead the nation.? undecided

Well, I cannot blame an ignorant individual like you when you bring up ethnic expression into an issue like this. Because of your ignorance, people perish.

I think you are suffering from postpartum depression with psychosis hence your ethnic comment. You need to be taken to Yaba.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by efsy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Though I'm not glorifying Fani Kayode's utterances,at the same time Mrs Oduah deserves to be fired with immediate effect for calling the Plane crash an 'act of God' and 'inevitable'.If it is her husband that died in the plane crash will she made that statement? She of course need to bury her head in shame,if we must say the truth.Aviation sector has been corrupted,Jonathan should allow the woman to go and rest.She has tried her best.She can't give what she doesn't have.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by andyanders: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA: These Ibos are the most DIVISIVE ethnic group in Nigeria.

They've succeeded in turning the GEJ Presidency as the most divisive in the history of Nigeria.

They read tribalism...persecution....victimization into every action or utterances from anyone that is not Ibo

.....and they wonder why every other tribe in Nigeria is suspicious about giving them power......if they can be this divisive under an Ijaw man Presidency...what would they do if Nigerians allow one of them to lead the nation.? undecided

Well, I cannot blame an ignorant individual like you when you bring up ethnic expression into an issue like this. Because of your ignorance, people perish.

I think you are suffering from postpartum depression with psychosis hence your ethnic comment. You need to be taken to Yaba.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
andyanders:

Mumu.....

Even a kid of two years can see that you Ibos are the most intolerant set of people ever walk this country...

You are religiously intolerant...you are intolerant of other tribes....you only tolerate people for the pecuniary gains that can accrue from such.

We thought you've weaned yourself from the 1966 mentality...but obviously it's getting worse.

You should all be severed from this country.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by eaglechild: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jingo-OAU:
some people on nairaland are just damn disgusting and incorrigible in their thinking. I have said it several times that this present minister of aviation is doing more harm than good, but people would not let us air our views.

Planting flowers and remodelling doesn't go in tandem with safety and security. This current minister has abandoned her ministerial duties for some humongous projects which doesn't have any meaningful impact on the safety and security of passengers

our airports are stil deteriorating day by day, the facilities are decaying, no airport in Nigeria still has perimeter fencing, some equipments needed at the airports are still begging for attention, the MMIA can't still boast of any air condition, our airspace is far from being safe despite the enormous propaganda being processed to the media,etc.

immediately Demuren was removed as DG of NCAA, Stella Oduah brought over 300 people who are mainly igbos to NCAA as staff. infact, under 2012 Civil Aviation Policy, the power to license and regulate the airlines has been shifted from the DG of NCAA to the horrendous minister of aviation, and yet, some gulible folks still have the mouth to question our rationale for criticising the minister
Your last paragraph about Igbos allegedly taking up the jobs meant for Yoruba is what is eating you up.
The rest of what you wrote is pure crap.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by eaglechild: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
nedu666: So many people log on to their system and start typing rubbish.
If a minister of aviation should resign every time a crash leads to loss of human life then it follows that
The works or transport minister at both federal and state should resign every time there is a road accident that claims lives
The housing minister should resign every time a building collapses and claims lives
The environment minister should resign anytime an environmental event claims lives
The industrial minister should resign anytime an industrial accident happens even in a private factory
The health minister should resign every time a life is lost in a hospital not withstanding if it is a private or public establishment
The education minister should without delay resign every time someone dies in a learning institution. Including deaths in hands of cultist
The minister of police should resign every time a policeman shoots a citizen or police is killed
The minister of foreign affairs should resign every time a citizen dies violently in a foreign country
I can go on and on. But the point is nobody wants to accept individual responsibility for their actions and inactions. Dana air knew the airplane was faulty yet choose to fly it for sake of profit. When it crashes govt is blamed not the folks at dana that knew right from wrong. Associated flew a plane that has been lying idle, did they inform the minster before doing so yet the minster is asked to take the blame. Continue the blame culture, one day u will blame ur pastor for failing to make heaven.

You are talking to robotically programmed bigots.
Save your breath.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by ChimaAdeoye: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
[size=15pt]I don't think the Honorable Minister should give grace to Femi Kayode by responding to his usual motor park agbero talk. He should be ashamed that the same Aviation Ministry that he did absolutely nothing for and couldn't even fence a single airport in the country, thus air planes coming from faraway Paris were colliding with cattles which were grazing on our runways! The same airports are today completely transformed and overhauled by Princess Stella Odua in charge.The airlines now operating in Nigeria are forced by NCAA to routinely maintain their air planes. Unlike Under Femi Kayode's useless tenure, Foreign governments are now forced to honor BASA agreements to now favored Nigeria registered airlines that must take up the slot meant for benefit of Nigeria.

Femi Kayode is definitely on drugs and will say just anything to get a reaction from anyone.
I'm surprised he hasn't said he slept with the Honorable Minister of Aviation.
Well, that one is coming. ..because Femi Kayode always sleeps with any woman he desires in his shameful dreams
[/size]grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Ngokafor(f): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
No surprises here,effeminate FFK exchanging words with a woman as usual...what a creepy fellow!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by kinguwem: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Most plane crashes are due to pilot error followed by mechanical failure. The major problem with the Aviation Ministry in Nigeria is the lack of rapid emergency response when there is a disaster.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by AnanseK(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngokafor: No surprises here,effeminate FFK exchanging words with a woman as usual...what a creepy fellow!

But this woman is more dangerous than anyman even in PDP. I commend FFK's courage, she should be not only fired but actually arrested and tried.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by AnanseK(m): 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
AnanseK:

But this woman is more dangerous than anyman even in PDP. I commend FFK's courage, she should be not only fired but actually arrested and tried. She thinks aviation is a branch of interior decoration.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by titoetal(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
I do not support the minister to say that accidents are acts of God or are bound to happen. Infact accidents are preventable (About 95% of cuases of accident can be effectively managed) except natural occurances like earthquakes, typhoons, hurricanes etc, which effects could actually be minimised through early warning just like China's flood alert.
Then for Kayode, I do not know what say about him. May be he should join the man R----?, whom they reccommend to visit psychiatrics. He talks too much. Someone should advice him please.
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by lukasbaker(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
kani femi kayode is sick and i heard dat there is no hospital to cure him.hence is stupid behave of words.i pity dis man and his children sha....his twin broda mallam el hell rufai is calm for now.....but this femi kayode is need help pls help him by praying for him.....i pray dat he get his senses
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by lukasbaker(m): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
kani femi kayode is sick and i heard dat there is no hospital to cure him.hence is stupid behave of words.i pity dis man and his children sha....his twin broda mallam el hell rufai is calm for now.....but this femi kayode is need help pls help him by praying for him.....i pray dat he get his senses........
Re: Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
tomakint: But this Jonathan government is damn too tolerant I wonder how a social miscreant as Fani Kayode is fond of opening his mouth like somebody suffering from diarrhea of the mouth undecided the question now is, "Must he talk when it's not really necessary"?
Sooooo..... GEJ is supposed to lock him up, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down / Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban / Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.