Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries (10096 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sokoto – Governor Aliyu Wamakko of Sokoto State on Tuesday directed the Ministry of Finance to begin the payment of October salaries to the state civil servants.

A statement in Sokoto by the Senior Special Assistant to Wamakko on Media, Malam Sani Umar, said the directive was to enable the Muslims to celebrate the Eid-el-Kabir slated for Oct. 15.

It stated that the payment of the salaries should start by Friday.

”The governor has therefore, directed the state Ministry of Finance to ensure that the salaries are paid latest by Friday.

”The measure is meant to assist the civil servants to celebrate the Eid-el-Kabir comfortably with their families.”(NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/eid-el-kabir-wamakko-orders-payment-october-salaries/

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by uboma(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
And what happens after they must have spent their salaries during the Sallah break? Paying salaries on or before the 15th because of the Sallah is not in the best interest of the people of Sokoto.

8 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is serious, which means that after the festival, no work till November. See productivity at its lowest levels in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na only when holiday or celebration dey, na that time Naija leaders go show themselves.

Mtschewwww! Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by Lionbite(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oga Governor abeg go sit down or go and join queue abi you no see line for ground?
ASUU
SSANU
NUPENG
NUT
henhen after dat you com follow join.
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by TheProdigy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
I don't think that is a good idea.

Especially for Southern Muslims.
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by adiscodigoxin: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
A sign that the salary was never enough in the first place,most of them have got no savings,so the only way for the govt to compensate them
Meanwhile ,na compulsory fasting after Ileya

Abeg,tell FG make Dem pay me my 2months salary o,ileya ti de o
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by strangest(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Must he direct before payment? Cheap politics
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hahaha..see one chance
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by joeralph(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Not bad.Atleast it will give the muslim umma a stress free celebration.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by mu2sa2: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
uboma: And what happens after they must have spent their salaries during the Sallah break? Paying salaries on or before the 15th because of the Sallah is not in the best interest of the people of Sokoto.
No one is compelled to collect the salary now. Anyone who feels s/he has no immediate need for money can opt to go and collect the salary October ending. Shikena.

8 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by oseiwe(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
dey shld either pay half now and half later or pple go die b4 nov ending, plus say some dey on bank loan.

wahala dey for 9ja
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by wola44: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Other states & some company pay december salary on 15th. So why are u complaining

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Instead of payment of salary they would have compensated worker instead with little some of money
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by rindee(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
november go reach 45 b4 e go end b dat

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by olahero(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Make Wamako put jara on it, good of him, but say odas won't emulate him ni? Oloshi gbogbo = Politicians
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by ziccoit: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is a good development. I am happy for the people and civil servants in Sokoto. You can collect the salary and save it away if you think the gesture is too early. You need to come to Osun State where workers are yet to be paid September Salary and majority or all are not going to be paid until after the festival going by the recent happenings in the state where workers don't get paid until 20th of the following month. This is killing the people's joy.
Well done Gov Wamako for being there for your people.

4 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by ignis: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is a serious setup...
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by ignis: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is a serious setup...
What happens early november, when all the salarly is exhausted
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by mrmatt(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
christian governors take note. Nice one
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by greatgod2012(f): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
As good as this gesture may sound or look, it has its negative side, which is, no any other salary until Nov ending.
I will advise those who dont have immediate need for the money to leave the money in their accounts till ending, so that there wont be gnashing of teeth before another payment is made.

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by everyday: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Its good.At least it will enable civil servants celebrate the festivities with their families without financial constraints

2 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by zangality(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hypocritical christians,if it was to be christmas they will be saying otherwise...

7 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is a good idea... It's now left for them to economise their salaries so that they won't agonise after the festive period. Good idea.

3 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by LEXYCOM: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Chai, my wife must not see this post ooooooo......gobe go happen be dat

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nonsense!!.. Must it take religious celebration to pay salaries?

So if there was no festivity, their salaries are likely to be delayed?. The rational behind the payment of the salaries is absurd and fucktardious

If you wanna pay them their hard earned salaries, do so because they've worked for it not because of a "celebration". Mtchewww
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
LEXYCOM: Chai, my wife must not see this post ooooooo......gobe go happen be dat

It's not a must to comment. Stop posting off topic comments that showcases your stupidityy. I pity your wife if this is the kinda of retardded comments you'll be making on a WWW

1 Like

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by matto7(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
serious gbege for november but why wamako but why this is very bad walahi why not give dem bonus instead of salary YEYE governor ds na ojoro
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by DelTom(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is serious, which means that after the festival, no work till November. See productivity at its lowest levels in Nigeria!@keneking:sokoto Governor"ALU" is a craze man oo...i served in sokoto state in 2010 so i knw d pattern operates...he will sack anyone that tries to be smart
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by DelTom(m): 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is serious, which means that after the festival, no work till November. See productivity at its lowest levels in Nigeria!@keneking:sokoto Governor"ALU" is a craze man oo...i served in sokoto state in 2010 so i knw d pattern operates...he will sack anyone that try to be smart
Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by HAH: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Is december salaries not paid by 15th ? Did anyone die ? Samething here let them enjoy their sallah, kudos wamakko

6 Likes

Re: Eid-el-Kabir: Wamakko Orders Payment Of October Salaries by Donjazzy12(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Some people are just mental. This is a governor that yearns for the comfort of his people and instead of being commended, idiots come here to talk bullshit. This country is doomed with the kind of mental Lilliputians we have.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atunwa, Ahmad Call For The Dismissal Of IGP Abba / Abaribe: 2018 Budget Totally Fictitious… Already Dead On Arrival / This Is The Proof That Lagos Explosion Was A Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.