Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

When Was The Last Time You Did Or Experienced Something For The First Time? - - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Was The Last Time You Did Or Experienced Something For The First Time? - (500 Views)

How Many Of You Did This During Exams Period? / 10 Students You Should Not Sit With If You Did Not Read For An Exam / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Did Or Experienced Something For The First Time? - by jonescyras(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
These questions just popped up in my mind.. I will start by telling you mine.....
There are many things I had done for the first time, and I am looking forward to seeing my self doing great things.
1....Dec.31st 1999... I experienced the end of the 20th centuries that many people prayed to experience but was unable

2....Jan 1 2000... The beginning of a new century.

3....May 2005..I bought my first sim card at the rate of 35,000,n kept in on the roof,hoping to save another money to buy an hand set, but the sim was eaten by a rat a week after.(Bros,come see tears
)
lolz

Add yours and let's have some fun.!!!!!......

(1) (Reply)

Please Inform Me On Sites& Training Programmes For Prospective Teacher/lecturers / ASUUSTRIKE: We Are Tired Of Staying At Home - Lecturers / When Will Ond Full Time Form Will Be Out In Yaba Poly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.