Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper (5860 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / 7 Celebrities That Have Had Serious Problems With Olamide! / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Andyblaze: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
I am about to start papparazzi work in 9ja. I want to be breaking into celebs like davido, d banj, mercy johnson house dey snap them photo. But i de fear becuz some fit vex shoot me ak47. Abeg list names of those that have gun and hot temper so i can avoid their mansion

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by bjprodint(f): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
ask google
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Beetwo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
you want watse ya life abi? for police for naija b rich man houz boi o grin
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by demelza: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Andy I missed your wackiness tongue

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Andyblaze: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
demelza: Andy I missed your wackiness tongue
grin grin embarassed I've not seen u for awhile too, hope u've been awesome?
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by demelza: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Andyblaze: grin grin embarassed I've not seen u for awhile too, hope u've been awesome?
Yeah! Its good to see you back here.
As for your question, most celebs dont have gun so your decision on being a papparazi is a wise one.
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
embarassed
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Andyblaze: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
demelza: Yeah! Its good to see you back here.
As for your question, most celebs dont have gun so your decision on being a papparazi is a wise one.
Whooo! Good!
Umm can u join my paparazzi crew as a freelancer? I have a huge package to u pay u with.
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Nomski0(f): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Andyblaze: I am about to start papparazzi work in 9ja. I want to be breaking into celebs like davido, d banj, mercy johnson house dey snap them photo. But i de fear becuz some fit vex shoot me ak47. Abeg list names of those that have gun and hot temper so i can avoid their mansion
ROTFL!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Vivly(f): 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Andyblaze, you never disappoint. Btw, avoid my house o. I gat knife temper
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by AbuMikey(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2013

Chai!! embarassed grin

People craze don pass Uselu own oo gringrin

Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Andyblaze: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2013
Vivly: Andyblaze, you never disappoint. Btw, avoid my house o. I gat knife temper
grin grin Since when u become celeb?
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Vivly(f): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2013
Andyblaze: grin grin Since when u become celeb?
[s]We are all celebrities. Just dat some are popular and some are not[/s] You hear say mercy johnson na nairalander, you believe. Why e dey hard you to believe say Asa too na nairalander?
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Andyblaze: 12:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Vivly: [s]We are all celebrities. Just dat some are popular and some are not[/s] You hear say mercy johnson na nairalander, you believe. Why e dey hard you to believe say Asa too na nairalander?
Lol, i believe that one because back in 2007, i met mercy johnson in a cyber cafè at kogi, she was on nairaland. She was the one who actually introduced me to the forum. She crushed on me but i had my eyes on ini edo.
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 09, 2013
if nt 4 tb joshua i for sa jim iyke! Start with erm......frank! The who want to be a millionaira guy! I hear he beats his wife.
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by cumpaddre(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Avoid yuzedo's manshun ooo, don't say I didn't warn u.
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Andyblaze: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
cumpaddre: Avoid yuzedo's manshun ooo, don't say I didn't warn u.
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by skyscraperTM(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
mode9
tha suspect
terry g
godwon
i-qo-dye
toto decay

this list na for hot temper, i nor know about the qun ish|
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Andyblaze: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
mode9
tha suspect
terry g
godwon
i-qo-dye
toto decay

this list na for hot temper, i nor know about the qun ish|
thanks. But what of illbliss?
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by skyscraperTM(m): 7:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Andyblaze: thanks. But what of illbliss?
can`t really say much about him.
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Andyblaze: 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:

can`t really say much about him.
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by Andyblaze: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2013
demelza: Andy I missed your wackiness tongue

angryangry
Re: Names Of Nigerian Celebrities That Have Gun And Hot Temper by GossipGurlxx: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
lol...go their house check now..lolz :-D

dont miss this once in a life time opportunity click below
www.gossipgurlxx..com

(1) (Reply)

"White People Are The Devil" (A Must Watch Video) / OMG!! See What This Man Is Doing To His Wife In Public / LEAK: Wizkid Ft Lil Wayne - BLACKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.