Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Are All Sickness And Diseases From Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All Sickness And Diseases From Satan? (506 Views)

Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Sickness And Diseases From Satan? by Yosifperfect(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
I have observed that people tend to blame the devil for all ill-luck, including ill-health. But i keep wondering, what about people who do not practice personal hygiene, thus contact some of the diseases, is Satan also the cause?
Re: Are All Sickness And Diseases From Satan? by Yosifperfect(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
I need replies, not just viewing... I want to be convinced...
Re: Are All Sickness And Diseases From Satan? by Sepp360(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
if yhu really want to know, the Devil doesn't cause any disease or sickness!... We should blame God rather for making the entire human system vulnerable!...*fact*
Re: Are All Sickness And Diseases From Satan? by Yosifperfect(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
From what i've read, God's original purpose for man was for him to live forever. But due to satan and the curse, man is unable to attain immortality. But by being born again, thus breaking out from the curse, man is able to regain his original position of immortality. God had put in a resistant in man to fight natural forces such as bacteria, virusetc...but you can only get this immunity by being a born again.

(1) (Reply)

Conditions Of Answers To Our Prayers / Tips For Church Growth: The Early Church / Jesus Christ Our Saviour Will Fulfill His Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.