Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital (6847 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Sunnytexco: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pls here is my email sir!
Sirjamesme@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by matuskyoo7(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
this is my mail , matusky007@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Deluxii(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
I am interested reach me on jobpro13@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by candiva2013(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Here's my email. clubmodels1@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by debco(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
please here is my email aosstores@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by BARNABASS(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Saintbarnabasbright@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by dasanchez1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
is my email.hoping 4 ur post
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by NtahEsther: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls send it to me my mail microesty@yahoo. com thanx
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by cutelover19(m): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Brotherly, my email is
cchukwuebuka19@gmail.com. This ASUU strike no funny
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Edmomd(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2013
My email is edayodele@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by bunmita: 4:15am On Oct 10, 2013
Do not let me miss this pls. Mail me @ bunmita@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 5:23am On Oct 10, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
When i want to sign up on graphcard should i select nigeria as my country?
yes put you country and ur address u want it to be shipped to here in naija
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 5:27am On Oct 10, 2013
Fellow nigerians, am sure by now you have gotten the first part of my tutorial on low capital importation business. Now due to the high rate of people competing in this line of business, and due to the huge quantity of requests I have at hand right now, it going to be so stressful to send to all the mail request.
Am going to send the remaining part of the tutorial to only those that are serious and aspire to attain financial freedom from online importation business. The part two of this tutorial will contain :
1). How to buy/order products from amazon and pay for it using your graphcard fund.
2) How to run an affiliate programm with graphcard and earn some cool cash into your graphcard account.
3) How you can send your earnings/fund on your graphcard account to your bank account here in naija.
4) How to reduce shipping fee cost.
5) Learn also how to earn money with your VTN account through referal programm.
My dear friends, there are billions of dollars out there on the internet to grab and tap from. So why wallow in this our poor naija economy.{Wise up} fellow nigerian and let us start living at least a comfortable life. Those who remain poor and wretched are those who refused taking risk, life is all about taking risk to survive.
If you really serious about making it as an online importer and also enjoy all the benefits I just mentioned above, deposit the sum of just 500 naira to the bank detail below
Account name: ALIOZOR MATHEW OKEZIE
Account no.: 3047788472
First bank plc.
After the first 20 people to pay, the price will return to 1000 naira.
I am not selling this ebook(tutorial) because if were to, I will sell it between 3000-5000 naira. The 500 naira is only for internet/cosultancy fee + added assess to ask me question any time any day.through my email g.s.m no,bbm.
All this I am sharing and the one I am about to share with you is what I learnt for approximately 12,000 naira. But am sharing it with u in such a give away manner. I hope all the internet gurus and ebook sellers are not angry for the bad market I am causing for them. Am doing this just for our naija youth to attain financial independence/freedom.
NOTE: after the fee into my account, you should noyify me by sending your name + teller no.to my phone no.,or my emails(aliozorokezie@yahoo.com or oaliozor@gmail.com)
Do not let this assu strike distabilize you, start this biz now and resume school as a big boy/babe.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 5:31am On Oct 10, 2013
Fellow nigerians, am sure by now you have gotten the first part of my tutorial on low capital importation business. Now due to the high rate of people competing in this line of business, and due to the huge quantity of requests I have at hand right now, it going to be so stressful to send to all the mail request.
Am going to send the remaining part of the tutorial to only those that are serious and aspire to attain financial freedom from online importation business. The part two of this tutorial will contain :
1). How to buy/order products from amazon and pay for it using your graphcard fund.
2) How to run an affiliate programm with graphcard and earn some cool cash into your graphcard account.
3) How you can send your earnings/fund on your graphcard account to your bank account here in naija.
4) How to reduce shipping fee cost.
5) Learn also how to earn money with your VTN account through referal programm.
My dear friends, there are billions of dollars out there on the internet to grab and tap from. So why wallow in this our poor naija economy.{Wise up} fellow nigerian and let us start living at least a comfortable life. Those who remain poor and wretched are those who refused taking risk, life is all about taking risk to survive.
If you really serious about making it as an online importer and also enjoy all the benefits I just mentioned above, deposit the sum of just 500 naira to the bank detail below
Account name: ALIOZOR MATHEW OKEZIE
Account no.: 3047788472
First bank plc.
After the first 20 people to pay, the price will return to 1000 naira.
I am not selling this ebook(tutorial) because if were to, I will sell it between 3000-5000 naira. The 500 naira is only for internet/cosultancy fee + added assess to ask me question any time any day.through my email g.s.m no,bbm.
All this I am sharing and the one I am about to share with you is what I learnt for approximately 12,000 naira. But am sharing it with u in such a give away manner. I hope all the internet gurus and ebook sellers are not angry for the bad market I am causing for them. Am doing this just for our naija youth to attain financial independence/freedom.
NOTE: after the fee into my account, you should noyify me by sending your name + teller no.to my phone no.,or my emails(aliozorokezie@yahoo.com or oaliozor@gmail.com)
Do not let this assu strike distabilize you, start this biz now and resume school as a big boy/babe.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by fursh(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2013
Knew money would be involved at the tale end. Stop sounding like you're doing Nigerians a favour, you're only helping yourself.

@Nairalanders, kindly go through "do it yourself importation" thread, season 1 and 2, as all you need to know about mini importation has already been dealt with and you'd be so glad u did. It's alsolutely free
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Raymondif: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls send it to me am interested dis is my email..... ifeanyiraymond10@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Yoney007(f): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Akinlade.funmi@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Raymondif: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls....ifeanyiraymond10@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by csckid(m): 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
pls send it to me too.... this is my email.... emma4biz@gmail.com... God bless you
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
I have gotten 14 people who have successfully paid in their money. And have gotten their final tutorial. Pls the person with email kalisco@yahoo.com should pls review his/her email to enable me send u the tutorial. Join impoters today and make your money
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by smithy88: 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
Pls send it to me too:sunepa.agbolade@gmail.com,thank wen should i be xpctin it
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Icymoon: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
ernestalex10@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by markokafor1: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
rapmike: Haaa! How come i missed dis? Please send me the tutorial. My e mail is Ugospur@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by markokafor1: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Am intrested sir;here is my email adrs: rcdromens@yahoo.com Tanx
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
mark okafor1: Am intrested sir;here is my email adrs: rcdromens@yahoo.com Tanx
Mark pls check your email address and make sure its correct because it is bouncing back my mail
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thanks to all those that sent me their appriciations through my email,sms and ping ping. I love you all.
In case you have sent in your email and still haven't gotten the tutorial, pls let me know.
Due to the high quantity of emails I have, am gonna post another part of my tutorials here on NL. Soooooo here we goooo
Part 2
How to buy on amazon and pay using your graphcard fund.
....................................................................................................
What I want you to know is that graphcard replaces mastercard (creditcard) and I think it is more safer and convinient. By now you must have successfully opened a graphcard and a VTN account. Most importantly you have to purchase a U.S Virtual address. It cost a one time fee of only $20 , it is this address that you will use as your shipping address on amazon.
If you have completed all this, CONGRATULATIONS!!! It high time we begin what you have been waiting for, the buying/ordering of goods .
Now go to www.amazon.com and log in to your account, search for the goods you intend buying and add them to your cart. Take note of all the goods and their prices.
Go back to www.graphcard.com and log in to your account. Look for the “BUY FOR ME” button on the homepage and click on it. This will take you to a page where. You will need to fill in the information of the product that you intend buying.
* fill in the website you ordered the goods from I.e amazon.com
* product discription: here you will need to describe your product(colour,name)e.t.c
* fill in the price of the goods you are buying
*specify if it is allegible for free shipping. NOTE that amazon offers free shipping to some goods worth over $25 in the united states. By now you should have filled in your own address here in naija where graphcard will ship your goods to. After you have fill in all this, they will now purchase your goods for you from amazon and ship it down to nigeria for you. All you have to ensure is that there is enough fund in your graphcard account to purchase your goods. Please do not fail to post in your success story if u finally start importing. Am never gone for am still here for you *smiles*
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Simple0559: 12:31am On Oct 11, 2013
pls send it for me here is my email talk2keffi@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by benja3ad5: 1:09am On Oct 11, 2013
akinolabenjamin4christjesus@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 11, 2013
Hgff
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by binali: 4:30am On Oct 11, 2013
Really interested,this is my e-mail: binali002@yahoo.com. Thanks...
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by badtnico: 5:38am On Oct 11, 2013
Pls am also interested. chukwufrancis46@gmail.com. Stay blessd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation To Hit 12% In 2019—fitch / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / Best data plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.