Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital (6832 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hello fellow nigerians, how are you enjoying our independent? How will you feel if you also start enjoying your financial freedom ?
Am posting this tread because am about to hold an online free tutorial with you on how you can start your own online importation biz with little capital right from the comfort of your bedroom. Haha sounds too good to believe? Wait till we begin the tutorial and you will be the one spreading the news.
What I am about to teach you is what online gurus package and sell to people as ebooks. But am willing to share it with you for free.
Notify me if you are interested in this free tutorial and let's kick off at once. Am gonna show you how to start importing with as little as 10,000 thousand naira and make profit 3x your capital. Interested candidates should drop their Email let's start rolling.
ITS TIME WE ATTAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!
This mail is from the table of ALIOZOR OKEZIE G.S.M number 08031391462
Ping me BB pin: 32C64EA8

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by stan4b(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls,my email is DEREWTREES@GMAIL.COM
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by onyeka205(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
My Email address is campbell205@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Tonjeola1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
am interested, this is my email: wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
am interested bro.my email is booket4rill@yahoo.com.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by SAELTD: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is my email: ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by junaid2000(m): 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please i need it. This is my email abdulbasitjunaid@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Devisiyi(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
devisiyi@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by satmaniac(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Zakari_abdul@ymail.com is interested.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Mtoluwase(m): 1:53am On Oct 09, 2013
Dosenlf39@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Treasure28: 2:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Please I need it. topsonmor28@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Musyus(m): 3:10am On Oct 09, 2013
Pls sir, inbox me the detail on Kunleibidapo@gmail.com. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by vaniesexy: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Hisylvar@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Hello my dear followers/clients, hope you guys are following the lesson I am sending to you email addresses you provided?
Am glad to inform you that the 7 inch android pc tablet I just ordered recently on amazon have just arrived through dhl coutier service. Guess what? This tablet cost me only $60 (9000)naira only. This product cost nothing less than 30,000 naira here in naija. Imagine my profit.

Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Tonjeola1(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2013
Aliozorblog: Hello my dear followers/clients, hope you guys are following the lesson I am sending to you email addresses you provided?
Am glad to inform you that the 7 inch android pc tablet I just ordered recently on amazon have just arrived through dhl coutier service. Guess what? This tablet cost me only $60 (9000)naira only. This product cost nothing less than 30,000 naira here in naija. Imagine my profit.
How does it cost dhl to bring it down to u?
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by SAELTD: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Aliozorblog: Hello my dear followers/clients, hope you guys are following the lesson I am sending to you email addresses you provided?

pls let me know how you make the order, i am intersted in this and if i am shipping to abuja, how much will it cost? Thanks.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2013
Shipping fee cost from $20-25.and its going to be paid by graphcard from your graphcard fund. Don't worry stay with me and am going to enlighten you more.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by SAELTD: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2013
When i want to sign up on graphcard should i select nigeria as my country?
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by rapmike(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2013
Haaa! How come i missed dis? Please send me the tutorial. My e mail is Ugospur@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Osaenoma: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2013
grin
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by soliranking: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
please i need it too. soliranking@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by condi1704(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
I'm interested. Mail me at "oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by okechukwu3: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Just saw the post, i am keenly interested my email is :uzodi2002@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by stan4b(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Av gotten d first email,i like it. Pls send me d concluding part. Tanx
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by GOZILLA(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls send to talk2gozi@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by forever88(f): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please send to debojapa@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by andrew2286(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
oseghale.andrew@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hmmmmm , am glad at the massive turn out of nigerians interest in this import biz. At this very moment I gat over 56 request on my mobile no. , 33 on my blackberry messenger, 69 on my mailbox, and about.48 here (all for the tutorial). At this moment I can vouch that I have sent the first part of the lesson to all that have sent me their email address. If u haven' sent in your email do that fast. I promise, when u begin dis biz u can willingly give out 50,000 naira to your girl frnd without blinking an eye by this tyme next year.
Keep ur email flowing in cos am here for u *winks*
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Aliozorblog(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Guys, am going to send this tutorial to only 5 next emails to come in. After that, am going to be sending it at a very low rate of just 500 naira. Am not selling this ebook, its free; the 500 naira is only for internet connection/consulting fee. After paying this fee u will be free to ask me any question concining dis import biz any time any day.
Am waiting for the next five emails. Keep it rolling in.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by herboshedhe(f): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bosetumininu@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by meemeee: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Please send it to me ooo 'peculiarjoy@yahoo.com' thanks a million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ideas On Monetizing A Website/ Blog . ( Solved,No more PMs pls) / Vessels For Sale / Nigeria’s Inflation To Hit 12% In 2019—fitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.