Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch (15151 Views)

PHOTOS: See The Hair Cut This NYSC Member Rocked To His POP / NYSC Member Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend / Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by lumeneng22: 1:45am On Oct 09, 2013
Chei, all these gbomogbomo osun state monarchs, thank God the girl wasn't kill for ritual.
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by lumeneng22: 2:02am On Oct 09, 2013
babyosisi:

This judge deserves to be beheaded
.That is why they are being kidnapp in Edo state now.
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by dayokanu(m): 4:34am On Oct 09, 2013
^^ Tell us how you know she was rappeed?

Would a single girl be in the bedroom of a man alone not her age mate nor friend at 9pm when you have no romantic relationship with him? What are the chances
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by stantob(m): 5:14am On Oct 09, 2013
Ordinarily touching a woman, lady or girl without mutual agreement is same as molesting, so I wonder what the Judge was thinking before giving his judgment or was it a case of man know man? The question is was the mornarch's hand print found on the lady's body, if yes then she have a case.
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:14am On Oct 09, 2013
I post my comment and your proud bro comment again, now scamper to hide it...
A rap..ist is a Rap..ist. The case should now be taken to a higher court in the land.

It didn't help that both offender and Judge are Yoruba in Yoruba enclave.It is little wonder that molestation is one of the least-reported crimes.

Perhaps it is the only crime in which the victim becomes the accused and, in reality, it is she who must prove her good reputation, her mental soundness, and her impeccable propriety.

Go through dis post u can see dem celebrating the ra..pe of a young girl serving her country, dis case must not die.

Virgin Finder: 8:14pm On Oct 08
Once again, its Yoruba diccccck vs ibo poooosy

Yoruba dicccccck wins!

Flawless victory!!
pDude(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08
Does phoosy ever win? cheesy
Virgin Finder: 8:29pm On Oct 08
~Bluetooth:

You no well o grin grin

I'm well o. wink

ibo ladies are ours anytime anyday.

In short, the ibos are our wives.

Wishing us Yoruba (men) and the ibo(our wives) happy married life. grin
Virgin Finder: 8:34pm On Oct 08

Virgin Finder: 8:34pm On Oct 08
Hasn't the monarch been shamed enough?

To me, that is enough punishment.

The Oba was in his palace jeje when the corper sleeked in and he ...
pDude(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08
Virgin Finder:

It never wins especially if its an ibo one up against a Yoruba rod. grin grin grin

Mu he he he he he

Poosy is made to be phocked. And manipulated. grin

dayokanu
Its a lover story gone wrong

A guy has consensual sexx with a girl she claims rappe when things dont go her way

Just like in Kobe Bryants case

dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Oct 08
A female used her legs entered the Obas car at night, went to Oshogbo, Went into the Obas bedroom alone

And days later comes back to claim rappee.

Lol. You must think every one is foolish

born2fuck(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08

1563 likes
“Sin is the dare of God's justice, the molestation of His mercy, the jeer of His patience, the slight of His power, and the contempt of His love”

The power of life and death is in the tongue and the tongue is a double edge sword from which utterances reflect back on the life's of those who speak it and words spoken in ignorance brings untold pain to the vile. Celebrate now and you and all u hold dear shall suffer mercilessly your choice.
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by kabaka1: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2013
babyosisi:

You are celebrating ra.pe?
You must be a rapeest too
It runs in the veins
A judge orders a rape victim to show bruises on her private area in court evidence?

The other victim could be your sister
I hope you will dance then

He doesnt mean showing her private part in court . A picture of her private part taken by the police during d time of her reporting this case 2 d police always serves this purpose in court. Also a gynecologist would have also been in court to testify is she sustained some injuries on her private parts due rape by looking at d pictures evidence presentation made in court .

If ever she was raped, I'm not sure that d police did a professional enough job to collect enough evidence 2 convict this monarch.
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2013
nnenna.1:
@Ola Johnson, A little girl of 10 years can smile and call you uncle and go on errands for you. As long as she has a vajayjay and she is Igbo and you Yoruba...

Daz All.

Dic...k over p...ussy!!!q
If a man has an intercourse with an underage (14 in the north, Penal Code, 282, 2 (e); 16 in the south, Criminal Code, 363 (a) ) whether or without her consent, it is a rape case.
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by michealade(m): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Afolabs101:

She didn't give a sample, and DNA in Nigeria?? Policewoman, do NPF have a Forensics lab??
look at u,dem no even know d meaning of forensics... U don forget say na naija u dey?
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by michealade(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2013
stantob: Ordinarily touching a woman, lady or girl without mutual agreement is same as molesting, so I wonder what the Judge was thinking before giving his judgment or was it a case of man know man? The question is was the mornarch's hand print found on the lady's body, if yes then she have a case.
because of one madman,so she no go baf for 3years.according to d story,it apuned a3yrs ago or m i wrong
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by fuke(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Judgement and Justice.
The girl is a gold digger.
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by wengerjay(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2013
These old men dey use young blood to prolong their life.The monarch go spend hundreds years on earth for dat singular action.

Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by Chino72: 10:56am On Oct 09, 2013
When will this people stop bringing bad image to Nigeria? Even their king is equally a r@pist!
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by babskerbo: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2013
we dn't know wat is really happened bt i believ d monarch and dt stupid corp member are moving out bt she decided not 2 allow d man 2 taste d sweetest tinz in d world as usual
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by authority2006(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
babyosisi:

This judge deserves to be beheaded
On what ground Sir? Can you find an accused guilty without evidence? Think again.
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by eaglechild: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
He obviously bribed his way out.
He should be charged for bribery and ra pe.
Re: Molestation Of NYSC Member: Court Frees Osun Monarch by Abelpeters: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2013
miss akpara wetin u go find for oba private house? Na dea you serve abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau State Stream 1 / My Nysc Personal Cds Projects: A Successful one / NYSC 2014 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.