Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

360 Waves For Guys - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 360 Waves For Guys (39105 Views)

10 Essential Wardrobe Items For Guys On Low Budget. / Return Of The Old School Wears For Guys {pics} / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 360 Waves For Guys by Darkmode64: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hey boss, Olamilec. I started my waves journey today. Although, I had all products except conditioner and wave cap which I'll be getting this week. My question is, when taking a shower should you need to protect the hair? Generally how's it done. I anticipate a response.
Re: 360 Waves For Guys by Olamilec(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
Darkmode64:
Hey boss, Olamilec. I started my waves journey today. Although, I had all products except conditioner and wave cap which I'll be getting this week. My question is, when taking a shower should you need to protect the hair? Generally how's it done. I anticipate a response.
How are you doing and I hope this reply find you well? You can use shower cap to protect your hair while showering but not almost every time, but the most important thing is to wash your hair twice a week with shampoo in washing away dirt from the products used.

1 Like

Re: 360 Waves For Guys by Darkmode64: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
Olamilec:

How are you doing and I hope this reply find you well? You fan use shower cap to protect your hair while showing but not almost every time, but the most important thing is to wash your hair twice a week with shampoo in washing away dirt from the products used.
Thank you boss! I understand.
Re: 360 Waves For Guys by uzomalahot: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Dressed Nigerian Men In 2013 By MODE Men Magazine.. You Agree? / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Miss Universe 2015 Host Calls The Wrong Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.