Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Sence Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sence Calling (7260 Views)

Recruitment At Citi Bank & Vacancies At Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited / Current Vacancies At SENCE Nigeria / Sence World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sence Calling by ebie: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
@unseen i'v nt written yet, mine is dis Friday....rily wana b sure if its wat tryin....
Re: Sence Calling by zada(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ebie, am sure it is worth it, even the manner with wch they handled the test was simple and calm. They didn't stress anyone during my time, u hv a sit to ursef and the room looks like a cafe setting with cubical fully airconditioned. If u r applying for call centre agent expect to answer 20 questions in 20 minutes, about 15 are verbal reasoning and exactly opposite in words then abt 5 quantitative reasoning. I wish us all success in the test, oping to see us @ interview stage! It is well!
Re: Sence Calling by Unseen(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
ebie: @unseen i'v nt written yet, mine is dis Friday....rily wana b sure if its wat tryin....
Alright, Good luck.
Re: Sence Calling by zada(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
@All, has anyone gotten info. On who SENCE is recruiting for? Pls kindly update us all. Thanks.
Re: Sence Calling by xtanburg: 1:28am On Oct 16, 2013
@Zada... Thanks for the infomation.
I have also been inviited 4 a test on saturday and I will sincerely appreciate u kind assistance.
Pls can u remember wat d quantitative aspect was likened to and wat d questions were like. Pls and d verbal reasoning also. God bless u
Re: Sence Calling by oilbigboy: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2013
a
Re: Sence Calling by oilbigboy: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2013
Any one with tips on questions to expect in d test for Noc engineers?
Re: Sence Calling by taiwogurl: 9:42am On Oct 16, 2013
zada: @ebie, am sure it is worth it, even the manner with wch they handled the test was simple and calm. They didn't stress anyone during my time, u hv a sit to ursef and the room looks like a cafe setting with cubical fully airconditioned. If u r applying for call centre agent expect to answer 20 questions in 20 minutes, about 15 are verbal reasoning and exactly opposite in words then abt 5 quantitative reasoning. I wish us all success in the test, oping to see us @ interview stage! It is well!
Pls i was also invited for d text on sat @ lekki phase 1 i applied for the post of a call centre agent...how do i locate d place frm Cms
Re: Sence Calling by Tajsagay(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2013
i applied for Call Centre Agent yesterday. hope it is not too late?
Re: Sence Calling by zada(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
@taiwogurl, if u r coming from the mainland, get to CMS first then take a bus goinig to LEKKI /AJAH drop at LEKKI PHASE 1, take the pedestrian bridge to the odaside of the road. Now walk down into the ESTATE and board the Estate bus shuttle, tell the conductor u r droping at NITEL now ask for NO. 5 it is with a white fence and many satellite dishes . Go round the building the first turn by ur right and its the first gate by ur right, after the big plant. Op dis description helps!
Re: Sence Calling by taiwogurl: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
zada: @taiwogurl, if u r coming from the mainland, get to CMS first then take a bus goinig to LEKKI /AJAH drop at LEKKI PHASE 1, take the pedestrian bridge to the odaside of the road. Now walk down into the ESTATE and board the Estate bus shuttle, tell the conductor u r droping at NITEL now ask for NO. 5 it is with a white fence and many satellite dishes . Go round the building the first turn by ur right and its the first gate by ur right, after the big plant. Op dis description helps!

Thank you for d reply
Pls help dis ws d add sent to me
Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Babatunde Anjous St, Lekki Phase One
Re: Sence Calling by tpapi: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dos guys were rilly organised but those indians wit their head turbans were lookin scary
Re: Sence Calling by bidey2010: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hi guys, any ideas on who these indian guys are recruiting for?
Re: Sence Calling by osagy: 1:48am On Oct 20, 2013
Hey guys does anyone knw if dey av started calling for d nxt stage?
Re: Sence Calling by zada(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2013
@bidey2010@tpapi, guys hw was the test, guess u guys did well? Guys any info on who dey r recruiting for? And hv dey started calling for the next stage. HahaahahahAh Tpapi u dey fear make dem no use u do money? My fear is that trust indians dey don't like to pay well. And guys I noticed that the building directly on that #5 has EMTS and that's the real name for ETISALAT, and its behind that office with big communication Dish the test was held, I suspect the building for the test is owned by ETISALAT may be as a training centre. Like I said earlier it is a suspicion I am only raising.
Re: Sence Calling by bidey2010: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2013
@zada the test was fine only that i have to skip the programming part i don't touch it at all. I only tried my best in the remaining 15 questions anyway. Yeah EMTS ( Emerging Market Telecommunication Services) is adjacent to the building. EMTS is the parent company of etisalat. The arrangement is a typical NOC/Major Switching Center for a telecommunication company......definately that's the NOC/Swiching Center of etisalat if not the main one then the backup. Well, the poser now is that we are being tested for NOC position is a building adjacent to NOC/Switching Center of Etisalat......POSER INDEEED!!! Whether there is a correlation I DO NOT KNOW.
Re: Sence Calling by zada(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Bidey2010, guy ur grammer too much.sorry abt hw the test went but knw God will surely do it for us all. Wetin be the koko, any idea of the recruitment and who dey r recruiting for.
Re: Sence Calling by bidey2010: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
I think dey r recruiting for 21st century
Re: Sence Calling by baroncy: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2013
I heard from a friend that the result of the test was sent yesterday evening to all candidates, so check your inbox. 15 is the cut off mark for Call Centre Agents. Best of luck as invites for interview will be sent out from today. Wish u guyz the best in your job search. see extract below:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for honouring our invitation for a test on Saturday 19th October 2013.

Your test result is 17 out of 20.

The Cut-off mark for the Call Centre Agent Test is 15, which means that only candidates who scored 15 and above will be moving forward to the next round. For those who did not score up to 15 we thank you for attending the test and wish you all the best in your career. For candidates who scored 15 and above Congratulations!! We will be sending you an invitation letter shortly for an interview during the week beginning 21st October 2013.

Best regards,

The SENCE team.
Re: Sence Calling by zada(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2013
All, guys hw far the interview? Hw was it and wen are they calling for the next stage. Oping to hear from u guys soon.
Re: Sence Calling by zada(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
@ All, WHY is everybody silent about the interview stage or they hv not started calling? Pls oo guys share ur experience with us.
Re: Sence Calling by justchill(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Have nt heard anything from them, I wrote the test for NOC engineers. I m still hopeful though.
Re: Sence Calling by okplobi: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Who knows if sence have agreed on cut-off mark for noc engineers?
Re: Sence Calling by bidey2010: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
still waiting......
Re: Sence Calling by tpapi: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
They sent results to candidates that same saturday evenin, wz told i scored 13 out of 20, n dat 15 is d pass mark, they said they wil send mails to dos dat pass from 21st oct 4 d next stage
Re: Sence Calling by zada(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
@tpapi, I was so shock that I got 13 too. The test was quit enjoyable, but was surprised by the results. Anyway, God knows best. It is well my broda. No wahala!
Re: Sence Calling by bidey2010: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dey neva send results to noc engineers. E be like say dat 1 wan purge dem...she dey sabi set questions,make dem mark am now.Lol
Re: Sence Calling by spoilerx: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: Sence Calling by spoilerx: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2013
bidey2010: Dey neva send results to noc engineers. E be like say dat 1 wan purge dem...she dey sabi set questions,make dem mark am now.Lol

I wrote for NOC, i have since gotten my score. not an impressive score
Re: Sence Calling by okplobi: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2013
I've gotten my score from sence, but want to know if they've determined on cut-off mark for noc engineers. The email reads in part as thus:
As we are still conducting more tests, we are unable to determine the appropriate cut-off mark for now. Once a cut-off mark has been agreed, candidates who achieved the cut-off will be contacted for the next round of the selection process. Please note that if you do not make the cut off, you will not be contacted.

Once again we thank you for participating in the test.

I've my reservations on d NOC test. I am not surprise of the delay, cos after d test I wondered if that test can produce quality NOCs.
Re: Sence Calling by bidey2010: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2013
@okplobi, NOC postion it's for Elect/Elect guys. How can dey include programming I'm I applying as a software developer or programmer?
Anyway na dem sabi.
Re: Sence Calling by charlsy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hi all . I wrote the test for NOC Engineers and I havent received my score since sunday. I heard that some NOC guys have received theirs. I sent them a mail but am yet to receive a sensible reply. What do I do? Or is it that I passed with the required mark cut off,sort off and they decided to not send me the result until when they are ready to send invitations for interview. Help out!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workforce Invite / Nigerian Army Recruitment: 2,780 Candidates Sit For Examination In Jigawa / Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.