Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Sence Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sence Calling (7259 Views)

Recruitment At Citi Bank & Vacancies At Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited / Current Vacancies At SENCE Nigeria / Sence World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sence Calling by spoilerx: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
charlsy: Hi all . I wrote the test for NOC Engineers and I havent received my score since sunday. I heard that some NOC guys have received theirs. I sent them a mail but am yet to receive a sensible reply. What do I do? Or is it that I passed with the required mark cut off,sort off and they decided to not send me the result until when they are ready to send invitations for interview. Help out!!!

yes, your score was so high they decided not to send it to you. so ur head won't swell
Re: Sence Calling by okplobi: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2013
NOC Engineer guys plz do check ur email. sence have starting inviting successful candidates on their last test for interview $ there is no time oh! I thank God for it has come at last $ praying for a success to d two stages.
Re: Sence Calling by charlsy(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2013
Just received an interview invite from SENCE for NOC Engineer position for monday. Who else got an invite?
Re: Sence Calling by spoilerx: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2013
Wetin una score? as per noc engineer
Re: Sence Calling by baroncy: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2013
Hi All,

A friend just got the interview invite for Call centre agent position.

Dear XXXXXXXXXX,

We write to invite you for the next round of selection process for the above named positions. This stage involves an oral interview which will be in two stages.

Stage 1 is the first level interview which will be focusing on your ability to fit into the organisation. Stage 2 which is the final stage in the process will be focusing on your technical ability. Only candidates who scale through Stage 1 will move forward to Stage 2.

The interview will hold on Monday 28th October 2013, at No 1 Jeremaiah Ugwu Street, Off Babatunde Anjous Street, Lekki Phase 1 at 11:30am

Please come with copies of your CV and a means of identification.

Best regards,

The SENCE team
Re: Sence Calling by bashexyz: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Network Engineer test 25/10/13.... 12:30
Information Security Officer test 25/10/13..... 11:00

new batch... 12:30pm
Re: Sence Calling by X3n(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
I got the below message from them yesterday

We have received your application for the above referenced position and would like to invite you for a test at 1 Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Babatunde Anjous St, Lekki Phase One
Lagos on Saturday, 26th of October 2013 by 12:30pm

Your candidate Id number is 382. Please make a note of this number as you will be required to write this on your paper during the test.

You are required to come with your writing material and a recent passport sized photograph of yourself. If you are unable to attend on the scheduled date please send an email to bukola@senceworld.com.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,

The SENCE team.

And since I am presently in Enugu, There was no way I could make it for the test the next day, So I sent a message to the email requesting that my test be shifted, but I havnt gotten any response from them.

Is there anyone that took the test today?
Re: Sence Calling by bidey2010: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Any update from the sence team?
Re: Sence Calling by okplobi: 5:01am On Nov 02, 2013
SENCE: what is d SENCE scrutinising people's CVs, shortlisting them for job tests and @ d same job interview SENCE suddenly realised dat some ppl were over qualified 4 d job? Dose dat make SENCE or sense?

SENCE current recruitment is 4 an Indian owned company. They're recruiting people with <= 4yrs working experience dat are ready 2 collect <= 60k.
Re: Sence Calling by ed125: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2013
@okplobi have they put out mails to successful candidates?
Re: Sence Calling by bidey2010: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2013
@okplobi I have had my suspicion frm the pattern of the question. Now they want to pay experience guys wit 4yrs 60K. These indians are just sumhow!!! I later found that indians are far more worse than chinese. Fresh graduate can try their luck sha.
Re: Sence Calling by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
_
Re: Sence Calling by Kushbaba(m): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2013
SENCE Agric presents the first in our quarterly Essay competition

THE COMPETITION

Attention are shifting to Agriculture and more and more unlikely people are looking at joining the Agriculture bandwagon. But before we all head into the Agriculture space we need to ask.
Is Agriculture really the next bigthing?
Is it really capable of replacing Oil as Nigeria’s largest income earner?
Is Agriculture really the retirement plan people think it is?
We would like to hear from informed persons.

PRIZES TO BE WON

First prize: N 50, 000
Second prize: N30, 000
Third prize: N20, 000
for more details visit: https://www.facebook.com/Agricbusinessnigeria

OR

http://www.sence-agric.com/#!events/cch1

Re: Sence Calling by baroncy: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2013
kollected22: Has anyone heard from Sence or 21st century technologies after their interviews?

Letters of employment have since been issued to successful Call centre agents, resumption is Dec. 2, 2013. take home pay before tax is 80k.
Re: Sence Calling by iceboo: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2013
Pls who knws how I can locate dia HR. Office @ 21 biaduo street, off keffi street, ikoyi?
I got an invite from them for an interview on wednesday.
Re: Sence Calling by Arinz198: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2013
Please house, Has anyone heard from Sence or 21st century technologies after the interviews for NOC Engineers?
Re: Sence Calling by gigy(f): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Workforce Invite / Nigerian Army Recruitment: 2,780 Candidates Sit For Examination In Jigawa / Refer And Earn: Get Free Transport To Work With Driveinhud App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.