Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt (15192 Views)

What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos) / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Onitsha / Petrol Tanker Explodes In Lagos, Killing 15, Bank & Houses Burnt (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by nikdam: 2:38am On Oct 09, 2013
May God help us o
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by agbameta: 2:48am On Oct 09, 2013
Serious Accident Waiting to Happen...Clear And present Danger.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_bDcpR_wJ7hk/StDFsMzScuI/AAAAAAAAB-Q/WKY0p4CYFlU/s1600/petrol+depot.jpg[/img]

http://happylagosian..com/2009/10/serious-accident-waiting-to-happenclear.html

That warning was sent to the LSG back in 2009...
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Originalsly: 3:23am On Oct 09, 2013
ilugunboy: A petroleum product tanker is very different from a petroleum product tank depot....

We should endeavor to always put news in proper context to avoid unnecessary anxieties .
Thought I was the only one confused....took a while to learn was a tanker and not a depot. @topic...could've been worse. I hope this is a warning to the powers to make/enforce laws to avoid such accidents.
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by isaiahethan: 4:10am On Oct 09, 2013
Ask federal government to inspect the tankers and there dummy drivers very well.they need a proper check before leaving the depot.the drivers are reckless,the vehicle lacks maintainance.I don't give a shit for the nation ignorant.the federal government should consider the damaged.the FRSC and police doesn't know there job,corruption all over.the so called leaders travel abroad weekly but they refuse to implement the law.[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by veron007: 4:12am On Oct 09, 2013
BOKO HARAM.....Nwanne its time to relocate to East oooo! Ndi ojor!
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by pickabeau1: 4:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Kamanda:

Nigeria is really overworking God.

I won't be surprised if him vex go on strike soon.
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by PastorOluT(m): 4:42am On Oct 09, 2013
This is the reason I dont complain despite all I am going through;

I read an account of someone that was taken to Heaven and Hell. One of the accounts of the journey to Hell was, he saw a man in Hell being punished and his scream seem to be louder than the others. He was going with Jesus and the man was pleading to return to the earth just for one minute. So Jesus turned and ask him why he wants to go back to the earth just for one minute. He said he would give anything just to return to the earth just for one minute to repent and die so he won't come to this place, he said he dont even care if he is the most wretched, miserable or poorest person on earth.

So this got me thinking daily and guide my thoughts no matter what I am going through never to complain;

for I know that the suffering of this present world is not worthy to be compared with the glory that shall later be revealed in me Romans 8:18.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

3 Likes

Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Exponental(m): 5:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Holadokun: Breaking News: Local Petroleum Depot Has Exploded In Apapa

Just watching it on channels tv... breaking news... can anyone confirm please
wat is there to confirm again, u said u watched on tv?....... Does it look photoshoped, videoshoped or tvshoped
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by jaryeh(m): 5:19am On Oct 09, 2013
embarassed
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by edimabassey(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2013
9ja i dy hail ohh
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Innodon(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2013
May God help us. The worst part is that there is no working fire service in Nigeria.
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by aremed(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2013
may God help us for 9ja...
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by kunlekuz8: 6:11am On Oct 09, 2013
hmmmmmn

Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by sisqology(m): 6:12am On Oct 09, 2013
Jonathan! Jonathan!! Jolantern!!! Leave this throne na
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by simjummy: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2013
In Nigeria, why is something always exploding or burning? embarassed embarassed[/quote. ][c. Go and ask goggle cheesy
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Elvis295(m): 6:48am On Oct 09, 2013
Hmmmistic end time tins
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2013
3kay945: I hope somebody is hold responsible for this?

Yes Stella Oduah must be sacked
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Mornah25: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2013
And this is what the governor Fashola has been saying..Relocation of d tank farms s d only waY out!
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by vislabraye(m): 8:52am On Oct 09, 2013
AnOlAd: God and our emergency system is nothing to write home about..... Fire Fighters might not get there till tomorrow..

God and our emergency system ?
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by everyday: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2013
I hope no lives were lost
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2013
na wahoo
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by ba7man(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by mjlumideee(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2013
let's pray d catastrophy doesn't cause a human life....
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Ebubemg(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2013
pic

Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Boll2010: 9:14am On Oct 09, 2013
sugaarbear: ...smokers are liable to die young
guy u don see one wey die young.....naso oyinbo dey tell us jawe#FalseProphets
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by BolaHammed(f): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2013
May God save us in this country, this is getting to much oooo
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by pbling: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2013
ds petro cash,lol
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2013
vislabraye:

God and our emergency system ?

They actually responded swiftly, the fire fighters they have in the tank farms, tin can and Apapa wharf port Fire team, Julius Berger fire fighters and LSG fire team.
BTW the place is EMORDI Street and not Edmor. If not for the flame of the night that directed the fire fighters, they were just looking/driving around and asking people for Edmor street.

Heard it was a tanker explosion just like the one (Gas Tanker explosion) that happened in Ibeju-Lekki yesterday morning, and that the same criminal activities (product theft) led to it, but would they agree...

God Help us
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hoping it won't spread to Kaduna
Re: Petroleum Depot Tank Explodes In Apapa. 2 Buildings On Edmor Street Burnt by Odunharry(m): 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Graphy: Very true,i live around that area.
so bad...i stay ard dia 2 peoples bus stop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pmb's Achievements In The South East / I Support Federal Govt's Probe Of Justice Onnoghen, Says Robert Clark / Presidential Results From Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.