Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display (21993 Views)

Introducing The New HTC 10: Beautiful Smartphone With World-class Camera / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by betrani(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Promhize:

Iphone 5S still costs more
Would still go for android anytime any day! Android would only get a million times better than IOS! Apple won't be able to keep up! They had better try Android 4.4(kitkat) Or Better sell out to the google lads!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by betrani(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2013
The 2800mah b3 isn't good enough for any android device! When are these motherfuckers going to regale me with 6500mah b3! First to hit it like the minok boys offering a 41 mpixel pureview cam! Would get a bonus!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Lawrence14: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2013
oh yes.........dis is wot we've been talking abt.so cool.good work 2 Samsung
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by fe32(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Nonso23: Flexible display gradually becoming a reality!
smiley if e no be samsung e no go ever be like samsung! smiley

http://www.youmdisplay.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3E7fUynrZU
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Okaka27(m): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2013
OMO WETN B DIS ABEG
SAMMY NO GO KILL PERSON grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by luluosas(m): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Hmm! Samsung and innovations. Their head correct jor. Only say their products are relatively expensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__diVVg2S4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by UyiIredia(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Nonso23:
within the range of $900 to $1100 dollars

Huh ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by shegzi(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2013
This is quite good and of high quality though expensive
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by frederick106(m): 10:29am On Oct 10, 2013
oboi do mistake put d curve display opposite inside ur back pocket come sitdown on stop bench!! #crying tinz#

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by albacete(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2013
Watch out for this thread titled

"T F9 (6.0 " ) vs Samsung Galaxy Round (5.7" ) : the massive screen wars"

Coming soon........
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2013
price is too much. . whey phantom A2?

if its not techno, it can't be like techno......
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Stunner1(f): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2013
samsung unu a bia kwa wen i dey tynk as i go take pawn my s3 for s4 una don bring anoda 1 come hian #teamgalaxy allday errday
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Padams: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Nonso23: Flexible display gradually becoming a reality!
smiley if e no be samsung e no go ever be like samsung! smiley
make them work on their battery like techno !
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Heliesha: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
hmm nice fone though all i ave to do now is wait for TECNO to dub,copy and flood the market with fone of similar function at a cheap and affordable price
UP TEAM TECNO
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by SweetSoup(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
IAMBREEZY: i guess it will be 148,500 to 181,500 in naira, cool phone
Na iCrap sori iPhone dey carry that kin price..
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by chucky234(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Why the curve on a 5.7 screen phone, I dont think that phone at 5.7 will ever fit into any pocket except agbada or buba wears.
The front facing camera at 2MP is damn poor,nice phone anyway.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by mrcassanova(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
With Android, Samsung has made more money than the owners of the OS and they are not backing down.

http://infolodge.net/blog/blog/2013/10/10/samsung-announces-galaxy-round-first-phone-curved-display/
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by lanrei(m): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
I need a clean seconhand mini laptop for 20k anybody interested should call me on 07039641623
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Onlytola(m): 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nice and mouth waterings pros. But its high time smartphone manufacturers, esp Samsung started to realise that middle income earners constitute more than half of their consumer base. When I checked for the SG Round price, it was between $900-$1100. The last phone(bb porsche) that found its price at that amount has a sad tale to tell. I hope they release a mini version of this dev with almost same spec(curve display inclusive) at a lower if not half of the current price.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by Ibrahimolaitan(m): 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
destino24:

yeye dey sleep
na u surppose to wake up from ur slreping, if u never buy samsung abeg go nd register joo[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by destinysaid(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wait ø, is it that people try to "belong" thats why they ditch their phones anyhow? The s3 is still a great phone ,yet peeps are already dumping it for s4 when both phones do relatively the same thing. The OS of the s3 can still be upgraded to the lastest, even if I have 4.3 jelly bean I can use it for 3 years b4 upgrading. I believe peps just wanna look like them American folks. Buh don't forget that they get their phones on contract meaning pay less and continue paying throughout ur contract duration. Nigerians ehn SMH please o no offense to any1.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display by awofe20(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
destiny said: Wait ø, is it that people try to "belong" thats why they ditch their phones anyhow? The s3 is still a great phone ,yet peeps are already dumping it for s4 when both phones do relatively the same thing. The OS of the s3 can still be upgraded to the lastest, even if I have 4.3 jelly bean I can use it for 3 years b4 upgrading. I believe peps just wanna look like them American folks. Buh don't forget that they get their phones on contract meaning pay less and continue paying throughout ur contract duration. Nigerians ehn SMH please o no offense to any1.
Na true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Pay For Apps On Playstore / Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider / You Can Now Report Your Telecom Provider Directly To NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.