Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

His Healing Wounds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Healing Wounds (402 Views)

Pastor TB Joshua's Secret Source Of Miracles And Healing Powers Finally Revealed / Sky News Reports SCOAN ( TB Joshua ) Faith Healing And HIV Sham in the UK / Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Healing Wounds by charisville: 9:29am On Oct 09, 2013
He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed. 1 Peter 2:24

Beloved, God’s desire is for you to be well and in good health. Jesus personally bore your sins and diseases in His body and the same way we’ve been saved, we are also healed. The enemy- the devil, tries to make us believe that we’ve not been healed. He brings back those symptoms that will make us doubt our Daddy’s Word.

The fact might be that you have the symptoms, but the truth is that you were already healed. Symptoms doesn’t actually mean disease, they are pointers to the presence of disease. Believe in the healing provided and watch the lying symptoms disappear.

Right now beloved, put your right hand on that part of your body that is symptomatic and declare these words; “my precious Lord Jesus, thank You for personally bearing all my sickness, pains and symptoms in Your body. I declare that by Your wounds, I am already healed. Thank You, my Daddy God for health, in Jesus mighty name.

Prayer: Thank You Lord for Your healing power at work within me, in Jesus Name. Amen

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/his-healing-wounds/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules.

(1) (Reply)

Responsible Stewardship / Evidence Of Israeli Emancipation Of 1948? / I Sprang From The Will Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.