Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,287 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Samsung Phones! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Phones! (847 Views)

Why Are Samsung Phones So Expensive? / Unlock All New Samsung Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Phones! by jesusfreak(f): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
people please whats wrong with samsung F480 AND G 800?

i heard samuusng fones arent good

i need opinions pls smiley
Re: Samsung Phones! by 4llerbe(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2009
u heard right, am a present victim of their crap hardware and i wont eva repeat it again, av used about 3 samsung fones primarily bec i used to get them on awuf but the thing dey run my belle no be small.
stay away from them if u really want to use a great fone unless u like me and appreciate the effizy aspect cos they got really goodlooking fones but performance, compatibility, zero. just try fbt on them and u go dey gnash ur teeth.

e no mata wat model, samsung na samsung. imagine i had one that got a bit of problem and i wanted to flash it and the guys in ikeja told me they could/would not do it and advised me to get something else. the oda 1 screen got smashed and i went to enquire about changing it and was told the screen was 7,500 naira excluding workmanship. sigh
Re: Samsung Phones! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2009
Oh I love samsung phones.

Love them. They new versions look so segzy, slick, and hawt.

Infact, all samsung technologies are nice, esp their plasma TVs.

This is my baby right here kiss kiss

[img]http://gadgetmela.files./2008/11/samsung-eternity.jpg[/img]

This was my baby b4 T-mobile bleeped up
Samsung behold kiss
[img]http://gallery.techarena.in/data/500/Samsung-Behold-T919.JPG[/img]
Re: Samsung Phones! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
jesusfreak:

people please whats wrong with samsung F480 AND G 800?

i heard samuusng fones arent good

i need opinions pls smiley
Well it depends on the kinda phone. Their batteries dies quickly, and of course the keys and touchpad will stick if you don't take care of your phone.

What kinda problem do you have with your samsung phones? undecided
Re: Samsung Phones! by lato2(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2009
hi can anyone help me with the latest Studio suite, plssssssssssssssssssssssss

(1) (Reply)

Have Gsm Companies In Nigeria Increased Their Tariffs? / :) Fre / Configuring Multilinks Mobile Phone To Browse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.