Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria (14563 Views)

15 Of The World’s Most Expensive And Luxurious Brothels / PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / 30-story Building Built In 15 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by Opeedo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by badmeat(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
U want us to visit ur site!
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by homesteady(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
The house is fine oh! shocked
But who told you it is the most expensive and most sophisticated house in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by AKMoney1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Have you seen mine? angry
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by Tinkybabe(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
The house is no doubt breathtakingly beautiful but Op your conclusion as the most expensive and sophisticated is biased.
How many houses have you seen?

I like this house sha cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2013

The house is fine ooo shockedshocked

Do I like the house? undecided

The obvious I do cheesy

Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by snika: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Calling this house the most expensive house in Nigeria is an insult to Yuzedo.
I just dey dey watch.

*washes both hands, dries them, grabs a bag of popcorn and sits on the first row*
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by sholay2011(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ile yii fine oo.

Didn't know orange colour would make sense like this at the exterior of a house. Nice architecture.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by homesteady(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
sholay2011: Ile yii fine oo.

Didn't know orange colour would make sense like this at the exterior of a house. Nice architecture.

Yea! The orange colour! That's what all this modern houses are using now! It was GTB that made the colour popular!
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by sholay2011(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
homesteady:

Yea! The orange colour! That's what all this modern houses are using now! It was GTB that made the colour popular!
Really? O ga ju! cool
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by tpia1: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
hmm, interesting interior, exterior is rather unusual for nigeria.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by sholay2011(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
tpia1: hmm, interesting interior, exterior is rather unusual for nigeria.
I agree.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Wrong! I've seen much more beautiful and sophisticated houses on 53 extra.

I think I've seen better on youtube sef.....try to search up 'heaven homes' on youtube
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
Now this what I call Sophisticated! smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vAvS2ZC4cbU/T4S08ySqnlI/AAAAAAAAC7A/X8zthcRMNuM/s1600/n_banana_island_02.jpg[/img]
A house in Banana Island
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by temi4fash(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
speedyboi: Now this what I call Sophisticated! smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vAvS2ZC4cbU/T4S08ySqnlI/AAAAAAAAC7A/X8zthcRMNuM/s1600/n_banana_island_02.jpg[/img]
A house in Banana Island

dis looks lik a 3d drawing
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by Emmyk(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
Wow. Oh Lawd make me rich. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
temi4fash:

You need glasses
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
temi4fash:

I agree.
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
if u re a next door neighbor , dis wud b a superb description 4 ur house.
Just tell d babe to wait 4 u at d gate ( her mind wud b like " dis is a good catch)
She wud b obsess abt d future , btw living together as man and wife until ur poor and tattered arrival .

Only 4 u to tell her dat d next bungalow with some windows missing is ur house.

She go begin cry as if her papa die.

Pls don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2019
beautiful
Re: PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria by Teetowhales(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not true! The floor tv is just a No No for me.

(1) (Reply)

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget / INDEPENDENCE DAY SPEECH, 1960: Nigeria Stands Upon Firm Foundations –balewa / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.