Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Nigerian Woman Defeats Oprah Winfrey To Become World Richest Black Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Woman Defeats Oprah Winfrey To Become World Richest Black Woman (2793 Views)

Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard / Nigerian Female Billionaire Defeats Oprah Winfrey To Become Richest Black Woman / 'All Nigerians Are Corrupt', Says Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Defeats Oprah Winfrey To Become World Richest Black Woman by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
baggy4luv: oprah vs this iya bose.spits on thread.

And this Iya Bose is far far richer than all Nnekas, shidimmas, Shidiberes dead or alive! Nothing you can do about it.
Re: Nigerian Woman Defeats Oprah Winfrey To Become World Richest Black Woman by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
legalcode: Though i am Nigerian but i am not proud of her. How did she made the money? obviously not hard work but by sleeping around with politicians. Licking the joystick of IBB. For me that is not worth being proud of. Oprah made her money geniunely and still remain admired all over the world.

eaglechild: Stale news.
Besides it's I'll gotten.
Next....

See ibo people preaching about ill gotten wealth? those that can even sacrifice their mothers "to make it " . The same way you lots been crying about how Dangote shouldn't be the richest man in Nigeria because all his wealth is from federal government?

Now tell me how did Ifaenyi Uba made his billions? How did Orji Uzo Kalu made his billions? How did Emeka Ofor got his billions? Isn't Ifaenyi contesting for governorship in Anambra state? Was he not part of subsidy thieves?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Defeats Oprah Winfrey To Become World Richest Black Woman by revolt(m): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2013
Is there any yoruba billionaire tht ddnt make their wealth from oil contracts! After enjoying it they'll come out n boast how cocoa did this and tht! I'm waitin for just one that can boast of hardworked earned wealth. Una don chop naija sha! Enjoy but level playn ground don come. May I ask hwmany ppl she's employnl?
Re: Nigerian Woman Defeats Oprah Winfrey To Become World Richest Black Woman by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2013
revolt: Is there any yoruba billionaire tht ddnt make their wealth from oil contracts! After enjoying it they'll come out n boast how cocoa did this and tht! I'm waitin for just one that can boast of hardworked earned wealth. Una don chop naija sha! Enjoy but level playn ground don come. May I ask hwmany ppl she's employnl?

Do you have anything in southeast other than red mud? Stop crying more than the bereaved, parasite.
Re: Nigerian Woman Defeats Oprah Winfrey To Become World Richest Black Woman by legalcode(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2013
*556#:

See ibo people preaching about ill gotten wealth? those that can even sacrifice their mothers "to make it " . The same way you lots been crying about how Dangote shouldn't be the richest man in Nigeria because all his wealth is from federal government?

Now tell me how did Ifaenyi Uba made his billions? How did Orji Uzo Kalu made his billions? How did Emeka Ofor got his billions? Isn't Ifaenyi contesting for governorship in Anambra state? Was he not part of subsidy thieves?

So i am now ibo becos i condemmed that ashawo of a woman? You yoruba guys cant stop being foolish and tribalistic. kwou!! eshi gilo do di na ajakuru. na wao!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Defeats Oprah Winfrey To Become World Richest Black Woman by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 12, 2013
Awakullowo:

I am sure, you are ibo. You can never be happy because she is a successful Yoruba woman.
TRIBALISTIC M0R0NS....Dats what I cal pple lyk u,nd dose who liked ur pointless post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Return's His Presidential Nomination Form / Jimi Agbaje Vs Peter Mensah Striking Resemblance(photo) / Buhari Rejects Armoured Suvs From Yaguda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.