Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The Blind Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Blind Man (540 Views)

Even A Blind Man Laughed After Reading This Joke / The Blind Man! / Romade The Blind Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Man by 5nlock: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
A blind man went to a restaurant .
"Menu sir?" Asked the owner.
"I'm blind. Just bring me one of your dirty forks.. I will
smell it & order."
The confused owner got a fork.

The blind man smelt the fork with a deep breath.
"Yes, I will have the lamb with seasoned potatoes and spring vegetables
"Unbelievable! " thought the owner.

The blind man ate and left.
2 weeks later, the blind man returned. The owner, wanting to see how good his smell is, quickly went to the kitchen where his wife Brenda was cooking.

He said, "Do me a favor and rub this fork over your privates!!", which she does!
He then goes to the blind man and gives him the fork.

The blind man takes it, puts it to his nose and says "Oh interesting..!! ! , I never knew Brenda worked here!! :
Owner fainted..

more humour stories at http://healthnhumour..com

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best #tag You Have Seen On Nairaland?? / Silly Things You While In Primary School / ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.