Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,892 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

"BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice (5906 Views)

Man With Two joysticks Speaks About Living With Extremely Genetic Condition / Woman Loses 7 Kids To Mitochondria Genetic Disease / Is Being Gay Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice by sparko1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
donLEXY:
parents of these 'girls' shows that their parents typically raised them as girls and encouraged stereotypical behaviors such as feminine dress and playing with dolls. Many of these parents were then shocked to discover that they'd ended up with a fully fledged son at puberty when male hormones took over and their 'daughters' suddenly had a joystick and reverted to male appearance and typical male behavior patterns.
.................... Statement not satisfied, the moment the (2) sex chromosome is determined to be XY, inborn start developing some male xter, most observed is the male genital organ, that means they can't wait till puberty before it is noticed, puberty state is for stuffs like hair in some part of the body, voice change, and apocrine gland activation.

If the male fetus does not receive enough male hormones at the appropriate time, one of two things may happen....... Genetic error

Now back to the matter, this is not a function of hate or dislike but a means to give my thought on your post, Gay is like cancer (from your explanation on its genetics) any cell(though a benign one just trying to go malignant), that lacks (minute to major) gene coding should undergo apoptosis (program cell death) it is those cells that escape this stage results into a specific type of cancer, therefore we need to correct them just like we do with other cancer; although its treatment is different, instead of CHEMO or Radiation, its treatment should be based on psychiatric and Moral boosting.

2, I think it is by choice, because 50% of the population that turn gay happens to turn gay at the later stage in life, a state where by they realized they are too shy to talk to the opposite sex, or think they are don't have the physicality to attract the opposite sex an. of the remaining 50%, 80% live most of their life with the opposite sex therefor mimicking what they grew up with why the remaining 20% from the 50% will be placed on probability of other things. I have a lot to say but I cannot as I am sending this with my phone to avoid more grammatical blunder because I do not have the time to proofread, don't want my Oga at the top to come here and start correcting my error

NB: most of what goes on in human, happens with animal, with that being said, Have you seen a gay goat? have you seen a gay guinea pig? have you seen a gay monkey? have you seen a gay dog? have you seen a gay other animals?

That they turn gay according to what you said at a specific age does not mean they have not always been, it only mean they could not keep the urge.
Re: "BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice by sparko1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
masonkz:

Being straight is also a choice I guess.

Nice question!

1 Like

Re: "BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 16, 2015
Hmm.. this thread just brought back memories from 2013 on NL

I miss Hezron.

1 Like

Re: "BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice by s3nn2x(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2015
masonkz:

I miss Hezron.
Na wa oooo...seems like you want to cause another hurricane on NL. Why would you revive a thread of 2013?
Re: "BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
masonkz:
I am gay, and I don't remember ever making a choice about it.

What I do remember however, is having feelings for a guy that also turned out to be gay. Hehe.

Talk about collecting like terms. Lol.

gringrin He he.
Re: "BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

Na wa oooo...seems like you want to cause another hurricane on NL. Why would you revive a thread of 2013?

Yes ke. Na tsunami go join am grin grin
Re: "BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice by opensecret001: 7:16am On Feb 17, 2015
masonkz:

I miss Hezron.
Lol.....stil discreet den....and where is hezron now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Has Recorded 135 Deaths In Third Wave / Introducing Nigeria's Online Medical Community - Www.naijamedico.com / Solving Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.