Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? (1370 Views)

A Thread For Profile Picture "Likes" / Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? / Why Post A Profile Picture And Remove It As Soon As You Get Noticed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Princelyod(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Recently,i took a statistics of nairalanders with a profile picture on their profile.check out my observation
1.The percentage of female to male with a profile pics is 80:20
2.frequent users especially in romance section have more of a profile with a picture.
3.All moderators seem to have one.Maybe its a prerequisite.
4.Most 'End time things' people dont seem to want to have one,probably because they think they re only nairalanders in passing and see no big deal in puting up one.
4.Now,if you have some funny post/topics,you probably might not want to update a profile with a picture.

I think at some point i just wish only a click on your profile could upload some beautiful face of one nairaland dude/lady who probably made my day with some wonderful topics or post.

This thread was created to find out reasons why most nairalanders dont seem to want to put up a pix.If you can freely upload fleets of pictures on faceboook,why not on nairaland that has more prospects.
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by ditrix(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
I hv,bt sm dnt v cos dey r ugly
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Tapout(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lol..op y dnt u have??
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by IAMBREEZY: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ask google
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
What's the point? Facebook is a different issue at least you should upload a profile picture so people can reach you but here you don't need a profile picture to be identified with*just my opinion o*
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Sllowppoisoon: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cos I dnt wanna have undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Princelyod(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tapout: Lol..op y dnt u have??
cos op is an'END TIME THINGS'dude embarassed
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by sholay2011(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: I hv,bt sm dnt v cos dey r ugly
In as much as I get your point, pls refrain from calling a fellow human being "ugly" when the person isn't an incident. undecided They didn't create themselves, did they? Rather, call them 'plain'. Tenk. sad
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Upload a picture and you will see how they will be harrasing you with 'Mr Nairaland' nonsense angry
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Initially i had one but ever since a Nairalander on Car talk section, Old enough to be my father cautioned me and reffered to me as Boy! i RUSHED and REMOVED the pics
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by sholay2011(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
speedyboi: Upload a picture and you will see how they will be harrasing you with 'Mr Nairaland' nonsense angry
undecided undecided Dey deceive yasef for dia. grin grin grin tongue
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by ditrix(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
sholay2011:
In as much as I get your point, pls refrain from calling a fellow human being "ugly" when the person isn't an incident. undecided They didn't create themselves, did they? Rather, call them 'plain'. Tenk. sad
God forgv me . I ll change
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: God forgv me . I ll change

grin grin
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by ditrix(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

y u dey shine teeth
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by sholay2011(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

grin grin I thought I was the only one that found his response funny. I was even expecting an invective; didn't see that coming.

God forgive me too o. grin grin
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: y u dey shine teeth

Never mind. Don't worry.

sholay2011:
grin grin I thought I was the only one that found his response funny. I was even expecting an invective; didn't see that coming.

God forgive me too o. grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: I hv,bt sm dnt v cos dey r ugly
If by your definition of 'Handsome' you mean that pic i see on your profile, then all those that have been refering to OBJ as 'Ape' should be arrested! Nigga YOU ARE FUGLY! #FACT!
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
sholay2011:
abio! I just dey imagine whether is too handsome like that saudi guy that was sent out of his own country. Am going in.
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
@OP i dont upload pics cos i dont trust nl, someone once saw my pic and started stalking and following my posts on NL, only to meet in class one day and say, 'Na you write, so so so and so for NL Abi?' i took my pic down immediately!
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
sholay2011:

undecided...what? angry
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by ditrix(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
INNO18: If by your definition of 'Handsome' you mean that pic i see on your profile, then all those that have been refering to OBJ as 'Ape' should be arrested! Nigga YOU ARE FUGLY! #FACT!
na dis ur tlk mk dem follow u go class. Now anoda reason y sm ppl dnt upload,cos dem dey fear sey dem go trace dem brutalize dem,cos of dem insultive words,i call u ugly,. Bt not to worry bro, ill tk it as a joke cos i fit marry ur sis one day wit my fugly face
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: na dis ur tlk mk dem follow u go class. Now anoda reason y sm ppl dnt upload,cos dem dey fear sey dem go trace dem brutalize dem,cos of dem insultive words,i call u ugly,. Bt not to worry bro, ill tk it as a joke cos i fit marry ur sis one day wit my fugly face
grin i hope you have ambition of becoming a senator, becos my house na only one girl we born +5 boys, she come be last born on top, u can be sure we wont give out to any riff raff, but if you become a senator we just might consider you....Dalu so cool
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by ditrix(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
INNO18: grin i hope you have ambition of becoming a senator, becos my house na only one girl we born +5 boys, she come be last born on top, u can be sure we wont give out to any riff raff, but if you become a senator we just might consider you....Dalu so cool
abeg no derail d thread. We hear say na one girl una born,una go kip am till 40,50,60 yrs waiting for senator,u neva c dat pics,kip playing hard to gt wen ur mates r doing wedding every sarturday
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
ditrix: abeg no derail d thread. We hear say na one girl una born,una go kip am till 40,50,60 yrs waiting for senator,u neva c dat pics,kip playing hard to gt wen ur mates r doing wedding every sarturday
Not to worry we'll hire you to be her chauffeur that day!
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by ditrix(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
INNO18: Not to worry we'll hire you to be her chauffeur that day!
chauffeur for dream,ur boss for real life
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Afam4eva(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Most of the people i know that have profile pics are users who frequent the Romance section but now, more people from that section seem to be taking down their pictures. Only the few bold and confident ones still have their pics on their profile.
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Emmyk(m): 5:03am On Oct 10, 2013
speedyboi: Upload a picture and you will see how they will be harrasing you with 'Mr Nairaland' nonsense angry

cheesycheesy
Re: Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? by Ndoz(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Smh

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Best Quotes On Success,determination,passion, Etc. Here / Man Finds Huge Snake In The Engine Of His New Car After Taking It To The Village / Man Cut Into Pieces At Railway Crossing Line In Ibadan [viewer Discretion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.