Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? (2713 Views)

Which State Do Majority Of Runs Girls Come From? / Why Dont You Have A Profile Picture? / Why Post A Profile Picture And Remove It As Soon As You Get Noticed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this.. But really, why do guys on nairaland prefer not to have a profile pic of themselves rather they upload nothing at all or some abstract picture. I got to realise dis when on a boring evening couple of days back, i opened more than 2000 profiles of male NL'ders. wink.
I'm pretty confuse tho! So please guys, clear d air.. If u're ugly, simply state it as ur signature so we won't bother opening ur profile embarassed but if u're fine.. Hehehe.. It's time to correct the attitude oh.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Andyblaze: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Do u really want to see my picture? angry angry
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Andyblaze: Do u really want to see my picture? angry angry
Hmm.. So u're one of dose who doesn't have one. Well then, lemme c it
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Anonymity. It will do you a lot of good online.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by bucacino(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mummytea: Well, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this.. But really, why do guys on nairaland prefer not to have a profile pic of themselves rather they upload nothing at all or some abstract picture. I got to realise dis when on a boring evening couple of days back, i opened more than 2000 profiles of male NL'ders. wink.
I'm pretty confuse tho! So please guys, clear d air.. If u're ugly, simply state it as ur signature so we won't bother
opening ur profile embarassed but if u're fine.. Hehehe.. It's time to correct the attitude
oh.
I have tried to upload my picture but I dont know how to go about it+ most guys just don't care cos am sure it's not like that on facebook....U got mail tho
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Andyblaze: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mummytea:
Hmm.. So u're one of dose who doesn't have one. Well then, lemme c it

so u mean u went through 2000 profiles and you didn't go through mine? That's disrespectful to someone of my calibre on Nairaland. Bye angry angry

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Anonymity. It will do you a lot of good online.
Anonymity means without a name! A picture doesn't state ur name, it makes u physically identifiable. Don't u wanna be identified by female NL'ders? wink grin
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Andyblaze:

so u mean u went through 2000 profiles and you didn't go through mine? That's disrespectful to someone of my calibre on Nairaland. Bye angry angry
Hahahahahaha! I'm thoroughly sorry darling.. Promise to do that smiley as soon as u put a peeshure grin
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
bucacino: I have tried to upload my picture but I dont know how to go about it+ most guys just don't care cos am sure it's not like that on facebook....U got mail tho
Uploading ain't dat hard, go to edit profile den put in a picture in d space required. + shocked it's as important as a facebook thingy oh! Personally, i fancy guys with a profile pic of demselves even tho dey aren't dat cute. It shows dey luv demselves d way dey are and wnt pple to see and accept dem dat way. Who knows, i myt see a guy i like wink
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by dejt4u(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
2000 profiles?? Dat means u are seriously bored then...
Advice; nxt tym, open Osewa Seun's profile nd stare at his pix for 3hrs..i tink dat will do u...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Andyblaze: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mummytea:
Hahahahahaha! I'm thoroughly sorry darling.. Promise to do that smiley as soon as u put a peeshure grin

my picture will be posted here angry angry
www.nairaland.com/1572825/funny-picturesmemes-fails-world-famous#20535848
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by bucacino(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mummytea:
Uploading ain't dat hard, go to edit profile den put in a picture in d space required. + shocked it's as important as a facebook thingy oh! Personally, i fancy guys with a profile pic of demselves even tho dey aren't dat cute. It shows dey luv demselves d way dey are and wnt pple to see and accept dem dat way. Who knows, i myt see a guy i like wink
I don't know why that option is not clickable on my phone...I can't open anything 'choose file' it is always non accessable for me and I don't know why
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by crackhaus: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
@mummytea, were you seriously looking through the profiles of over 2000 males on NL?

Why do I find that hard to believe undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Nomski0(f): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
dejt4u: 2000 profiles?? Dat means u are seriously bored then...
Advice; nxt tym, open Osewa Seun's profile nd stare at his pix for 3hrs..i tink dat will do u...

@bold ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by AbuMikey(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
undecidedundecidedundecided

2000 profiles? shockedshocked

DamnIT, OP, You lie pass OOMF sef grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Danhumprey: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
crackhaus: @mummytea, were you seriously looking through the profiles of over 2000 males on NL?

Why do I find that hard to believe undecided
Me sef dey wonder o! 2000 profiles? undecided
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by bucacino(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mummytea:
You got mail
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by vizkiz: 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
i tink i knw y most peeps dnt wanna unpload their pix...grin
they keep makinq mouth here n sayinq sh*t abt others...buh dey r savinq their face...scared dudes grin
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Obinnau(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op thats why its an anonymous site. I like it when i keep people in suspence. They will need to ask me b4 they got to know who i am.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by crackhaus: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Danhumprey: Me sef dey wonder o! 2000 profiles? undecided
Instead of the pretty lass to start crafting her own crush letter to that one dude who's profile she's interested in...

No be crush letter season be this again undecided
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Danhumprey: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
crackhaus:
Instead of the pretty lass to start crafting her own crush letter to that one dude who's profile she's interested in...

No be crush letter season be this again undecided
Abi o? grin
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Dannylux: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
lol I use my picture but I remove it when I get bored. People sometimes blackmail you for it though that's not my reason. I believe everyone got their reasons.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by sweettease(f): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
dejt4u: 2000 profiles?? Dat means u are seriously bored then...
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin

But the op is actually saying the truth, y'all are just dulling, no pishure angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by rioemmanuel(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
chai! dis mummy can lie oh
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Dannylux: 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sweet-tease.. change your present pic and I'll upload mine. tongue
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Danhumprey: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux: Sweet-tease.. change your present pic and I'll upload mine. tongue
Seconded! angry
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Andyblaze: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sweet-tease oya nau.I'll put mine too angry angry
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
To avoid stalkers
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by king94(m): 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
I used my pic on my profile. I'm not bothered about anonymity or making ppl think about my physical appearance.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Davo93(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
I think everyone is trying to be security concious cheesy
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by Deiok(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
That is so true, i use to have my pic on my profile, that was a long time ago though.
I have a similar thread to this......=== https://www.nairaland.com/1249084/nairalanders-profile-review

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Nairaland Guys Have A Profile Without A Profile Picture?? by oyeludef(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
view mine. im d coolest nairalander ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heart Touching Photographs That Shocked The World / Akon Invites Banned Kannywood Actress, Rahama Sadau To Hollywood / What Is Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.