Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,140 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Pls I Need Sites For The Activation Of Celtel Wap And Mms - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Sites For The Activation Of Celtel Wap And Mms (763 Views)

MTN GPRS, WAP And MMS No Longer Free! / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Sites For The Activation Of Celtel Wap And Mms by kdonone: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
Pls can anybody send or post me some site that i can use to activate my celtel line to browse either with wap or mms.PLs i am in need of it badly.My mail is (kdonone@gmail.com)
Re: Pls I Need Sites For The Activation Of Celtel Wap And Mms by malikalhaj: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
guy, can't u read or better still search instead of openin a new thread, cos it's not possible now to get the settings or don't u have celtel customer care number? If u don't have it dial 111, then follow the voice prompt
Re: Pls I Need Sites For The Activation Of Celtel Wap And Mms by honsule(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2008
Guy read my post very well.You CAN'T activate any celtel line for now till further notice.Even celtel customer care will tell you"we are upgradin our gprs"their gprs both wap and mms is in a state of a doldrums

(1) (Reply)

Heard About Mxit Naija? / Mms Activation, Honsule Needed / Read (see) This! -very Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.