Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Music Success And Consultation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Music Success And Consultation (495 Views)

Achieving Success And Progress Through Creative Thinking / How To Get Them To Want You; Success And Feeling Good In Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Success And Consultation by Aikem2003: 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Well, I will say if you got lucky to read this and you are a musical artiste; maybe upcoming star and all delight. I'm assuring you you are about to be successful. In this continent of our, there are wasted talent outside there who either have the wrong managment, in experience people around to advice or lack of good people.
Ok, catch me later I have a lot to talk about.

(1) (Reply)

Things I Hate Doing But I Must Do To Survive / Shipping Manning/Crewing Agents?? / A (free) One Day Workshop On Standing Out In Today's Market (abuja Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.