Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Get Them To Want You; Success And Feeling Good In Workplace - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get Them To Want You; Success And Feeling Good In Workplace (643 Views)

My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace / The 11 Forgotten Laws Of Stirring Interest And Desire; Getting Them To Want You / Social Life In Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Them To Want You; Success And Feeling Good In Workplace by ehalliday: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Improve your conversation skills and become more engaging...Acquire new clients and customers!

There is no quicker way i believe to build your business or career than with a properly executed Increase in your workplace popularity. It's the highest leverage marketing strategy, period!

Hi I'm Joshua(ehalliday)....welcome!

"Increase Workplace Popularity" is a training my colleagues, friends and many people have been asking me to share... it's a step-by-step process that shows you exactly how to discover new ambitions, win people to your way of thinking, win friends quickly and easily in your business & work, increase your influence & your ability to get things done as well as make more money for yourself which is the bedrock...It shows you exactly what to do every step of the way, right down to what to say in conversations and how to say them.

I presently have a day job in which i work 80% of the time as an online marketer for my company. And yet how does an online marketer who seats behind a desk, in front of the system 80% of the time has so much to share about "increase workplace popularity"? You see, i asked myself that same question too when my colleagues and friends were urging me persuasively to share with them what i know and how i do it!

I've never really even considered doing it, but i'm thinking of putting together a course. If you're interested, please let me know, leave me a comment (whatever you think)smiley. I'll be expecting to hear from you!

Best regards

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Persist Even After You Have Been Rejected / Vacancy - Human Resources Manager / I Want To Tell U A Stories About Determination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.