Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Browse The Internet For Free - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Browse The Internet For Free (1366 Views)

How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop / How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free / How To Browse The Internet For Free Via Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse The Internet For Free by nigboy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
How to Browse the Internet for Free

Discover how to do free internet browsing with your GPRS enabled Mobile Phone

I tell you with 100% sure that you can browse the internet for free. I use it and I have done a lot of research on it. But I will charge you a research fee if you can not do the research to discover how you can browse the internet for free.

If you are already browsing and you cannot check your yahoo mail, you can use www.bypassthat.com to check your yahoo mail.

The free internet browsing is real. It is not a scam. If you don’t believe it then you can be spending money or browsing the internet.

With your GPRS enable mobile phone, all you need is to configure your internet browser with the correct Proxy Address, Port Number. Some Networks will require authentication. In that case, you will need to find the user name and password for authentication.

Some Mobile Networks have firewalls and that will prevent you from browsing the internet for free. In that case you will need software that will help you browse for free. However, the software may cost you a onetime payment of about N10,000.00 but it all depends on the network you are using.

If you will like to browse the internet for free, you can feel free to contact me via my email vickywebworld@yahoo.com with the subject: Free Browsing

If you can not do the research to discover how to browse the internet for free with your GPRS enable phone, then you can give me a call on 08078647149 for help. I will charge you a research fee for that. Remember that this line is always busy. So you keep on dialling or alternatively, you can just drop me a mail with my email vickywebworld@yahoo.com

I fear free things. I may collect some little money for giving some advice on how to browse the internet for free.

For those who love free stuff much, it is quite unfortunate that I don’t have MTN for free Night Call. I don’t like free things thus I don’t like free Night MTN Call. Good things are not always free.

Enjoy free Internet Browsing!
Re: How To Browse The Internet For Free by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2008
Ihave 10freebrowsing softwares & 7links.I'l onlygive anybdy who cares,eithr 1or2.hollame at:emmytech4dfuture70@yahoo.com
Re: How To Browse The Internet For Free by nigboy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
Can you just give one to members
Re: How To Browse The Internet For Free by Layyi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2008
Hi brother,
can i have more tips on the free internet browsing. here is my email: mail2ola@yahoo.com
Re: How To Browse The Internet For Free by iginla(m): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
Please may I have the free browsing link- iginla2ng@yahoo.com

Thanks man
Re: How To Browse The Internet For Free by ossy4rill: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2008
are you asill listening to these free browsing bastards who have softwares for theirselves

PROBLEM OF UNEMPLOYMENT

NOTE: EFCC is on nairaland!!!!! they bought my friends software and got him
Re: How To Browse The Internet For Free by nigboy(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2008
You make money by detecting a flaw in a technology?

Nigerians are smart people and make use of any little opportunity

Who do you blame

Is it the network provider who failed in his own capacity and resposibility to build a solid network security or is it the Nigerian boy who out of his suffering and ingenuinity to save browsing money and make both ends meet, discovered free internet browsing.

Let us just keep working hard?

I believe that one day we will discover how to browse the internet free without even using a mobile phone

What is the corruption in Using Free Browsing?

(1) (Reply)

Needed Iphone 4 Abuja / Brand New HP Double Cell Battery(8800mah) For HP Dv4/dv5/dv6/ SOLD OUT / U.S Used White Bold 2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.