Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Pls Help, Is A Matter Of Urgency. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Help, Is A Matter Of Urgency. (427 Views)

Please, Help Me Out, URGENCY / Being Rich Or Poor: A Matter Of Personal Decision / Loan Urgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Is A Matter Of Urgency. by njcdrich: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2013
I want to move into mini manufacturing of powdered detergent and motor engine oil.

For powdered detergent, I have the following material avaialable:

1. PKO
2. Caustic Soda
3. Soda ash
4. Sodium bicarbonate
5. Perfume.

What percentage of each of these material could I use to produce 100kg of powdered dtergent?

Secondly, what are the available materials here in Nigeria I can use to produce motor engine oil and besides where can I get plastic rubber for the packaging. I am in Port Harcourt.

Pls help, in case, you would not want to share it publicly, here is my email address: njcexpo@gmail.com

God less u in advance for ur help.

(1) (Reply)

How Hashtags Have Integrated The Lives OF Everyday People / World Greatest Opportunity / A Cry For Ethics In The Nigeria Outsourcing Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.