Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos (15867 Views)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by no1madman(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2013
sweet p: d man should give me a call
4 wetin?
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by Tobiizzy(m): 12:38am On Oct 12, 2013
You earn 30k and have 3 kids in this economy and still having more babies . im not sorry for this man .
He has refused to be wise . May God help him

2 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by bebechuks: 2:13am On Oct 12, 2013
wasak: so because GOD has blessed him with children He's begging for money?
what is wrong with Nigerians? whose business is it if ur wife delivered a million children? he should sell them to get the money...

crap!!!
Congrats anyway
ur type might never know d joy of kids.
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by stantob(m): 4:30am On Oct 12, 2013
wasak: so because GOD has blessed him with children He's begging for money?
what is wrong with Nigerians? whose business is it if ur wife delivered a million children? he should sell them to get the money...

crap!!!
Congrats anyway

Learn how to give meaningful comments.
The government should come to their aid.
Those children have right to live, weather their parents have money or not.
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by Victormessi(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2013
Wow,really interesting
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by pato123: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha...LWKMD ma fellow Nairalanders, una no go kill me oooo. Una jst dey brake una head 4 person weh seriously need help. Instead of una to find way help am, una dey here dey abuse una slf. LOLZZZZZ!!!
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by dalynch(f): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
;DThose of u dat are opening ur wide shapeless mouth saying,he already ve 3 y ll he still ve more,U dnt evn ve any thing to offer him, so shut ur mouths cos u dnt no hw it happen.Children are gift frm God nd God has bless them.He ll equally give them wat it teks to bring them up. God bless me with quadruplet too. grin grin
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by tara1(f): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Carry ur cross,bt make una help am,congrant
o
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
bebechuks: ur type might never know d joy of kids.

The joy of kids is parenting more than you can take care of right?
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
stantob:

Learn how to give meaningful comments.
The government should come to their aid.
Those children have right to live, weather their parents have money or not.

Government should do everything for us right? Na government do the do for them?
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 7:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
dalynch: ;DThose of u dat are opening ur wide shapeless mouth saying,he already ve 3 y ll he still ve more,U dnt evn ve any thing to offer him, so shut ur mouths cos u dnt no hw it happen.Children are gift frm God nd God has bless them.He ll equally give them wat it teks to bring them up. God bless me with quadruplet too. grin grin

How does it happen? Is Family Planning a curse?
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by xavier047: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
wasak:

really? tell me more pls!!!
I get where you are coming from, but then what is needed from you (and all Nairalanders) is a solution and how to educate others on what to do if in such situation. If you take a long look at your post, there is truth in them but a poor delivery of your points. I want to assume the driver did not intend to have quadruplets and reports says they are underweight meaning they will be under intensive care which could increase medical bills. Like I said earlier a solution and advice is what is needed from us all
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by seunidris(f): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
dats true
Bumchacha: Even with family planning anytin can happen cus its 100% sure so pls stop bleming d guy jare. nd u dont expect him not to sleep with his wife at all. i wish him gud luck sha God go do am 4 u .
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by seunidris(f): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
ac no 0018653354 gtb
pato123: Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha...LWKMD ma fellow Nairalanders, una no go kill me oooo. Una jst dey brake una head 4 person weh seriously need help. Instead of una to find way help am, una dey here dey abuse una slf. LOLZZZZZ!!!
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by Solozzo(m): 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
dalynch: ;DThose of u dat are opening ur wide shapeless mouth saying,he already ve 3 y ll he still ve more,U dnt evn ve any thing to offer him, so shut ur mouths cos u dnt no hw it happen.Children are gift frm God nd God has bless them.He ll equally give them wat it teks to bring them up. God bless me with quadruplet too. grin grin

This is the kind of thinking that makes Nigeria underdeveloped. Have you heard of family planning? The driver and his wife ought to have seriously considered contraception after three children given his socioeconomic background, rather tban thinking like you and getting themselves into a jam like this. Govt and philanthropic individuals should assist only after a tubal ligation, ie a form of permanent contraception had been signed for and done.

1 Like

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by olayinka63: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2013
trista: Mtsheeeeeew. Nigerians will always be creating problems for themselvess and be trying to attract fake sympathy from the mass. This is the problem of lack of IQ and knowledge. You are living on a 30000 naira salary, already have three children as a driver and you still carry ur long prick bang your wife to give birth to quadroplets. Them no teach you family planning for primary school ko na secondary school ne?

does the man produce child by himself its ALLAH that gave him children he is alo thinking of having one but allah gave him four pls ont blame him
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by soulglo: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
olayinka63:

does the man produce child by himself its ALLAH that gave him children he is alo thinking of having one but allah gave him four pls ont blame him

No he does not produce the children. His penis just wiggles out of his pants and falls into his wife while he is fast asleep. Take responsibility for your actions. People just like to use religion as a crutch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Must A Woman Tell Her Husband Everything? / Getting Married To A Widower / Should Wives Submit To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.