Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV (3149 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by emmalexabl(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2013
Demdem: Anytime I read or see this FFK of a man, I remember the relentless smashing of Biancas abuna in the good old days.

Hmmmmhh..this is serious oooo..
A man always associated with a womans' abuna..
Such man is indeed cursed !!!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2013
Eledan:

The person you are asking for updates is already against FFK with the first comment.....so how do you expect such to give you an unbiased update.? undecided
Yes I know his comments were against FFK, but he was also giving live updates of what FFK was saying which I confirmed. He is entitled to his opinion. angry angry
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by MightyThor(m): 11:31am On Oct 10, 2013
Honestly the MOD's on this section should just try harder to stop the snide and lewd comments i see regularly.

Mod if you are not up to bringing a little sanity here call it quits, or are you secretly enjoying this silly and very irrelevant tribal squabbling going on on daily?

And to those abusing one tribe or the other, some may take it as a joke in slinging mud at the opposite tribe, but the truth is that for you to type insulting comments about another's ethnicity makes you a bigot first and for most, it is best we try and uproot that seed of tribalism in ourselves before it takes root and becomes and iroko tree in our souls.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2013
berem: I never said there was no corruption during FFK's tenure as minister. Corruption has eaten deep into the sector and every other sector of the economy. When more than 200 people lose their lives with a year,do you tell me the aviation sector is working fine? Am not saying Oduah is not doing a good job,but more needs to be done in the sector.
Can you enumerate the crashes that led to the loss of these 200 lives within 1 year you are blabbing about?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
andresia:

There is no doubt that you are really a low lifer. May some one also say same thing ffk said about Bianca to your sisters, mother, wife, cousin and anyone related to you.

SMH for your mindset

U sound really daft. Iddiot.
FFK only stated what he did with biancas abuna when they were young, what's the big deal in that.
If any of my loved ones especially the adults can be stupid to fall for such a man the way bianca did then that's their cup of tea.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
emmalexabl:

Hmmmmhh..this is serious oooo..
A man always associated with a womans' abuna..
Such man is indeed cursed !!!

Says who? A ladies man isn't cursed.
For example, the late Nnamdi Azikwe was a ladies man, was he cursed?
Ojukwu was a randy man, was he cursed?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by gtrust: 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
berem: Aviation sector is not about beautifying airports but making lives safe- FFK

He was there and what did he achieve

There's massive expansion and beautification as well as improvement in safety standards.
Unfortunately our citizens died and what we should do is improve on what we are doing and people
should NOT take advantage of dead Nigerians and play politics... that's petite!

FFK was there and his biggest achievement, according to FFK, was 'EMPLOYING THE LARGEST NUMBER OF YORUBAS!'

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Demdem:

FFK only stated what he did with biancas abuna when they were young, what's the big deal in that.
If any of my loved ones especially the adults can be stupid to fall for such a man the way bianca did then that's their cup of tea.
My dear,could we please stick to the topic and leave Bianca out of this? Pleeease? We are discussing about the achievements of FFK as a former minister of aviation and not his sexcapades. Abeg! wink
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
gtrust:

He was there and what did he achieve

There's massive expansion and beautification as well as improvement in safety standards.
Unfortunately our citizens died and what we should do is improve on what we are doing and people
should NOT take advantage of dead Nigerians and play politics... that's petite!

FFK was there and his biggest achievement, according to FFK, was 'EMPLOYING THE LARGEST NUMBER OF YORUBAS!'
I guess you didn't see the article or the link which I posted or you want me to start all over again copying and pasting for you?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Garrithe1st: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Stella is a mediocre just like her boss...

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by andresia(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Demdem:

[b]FFK only stated
what he did with biancas abuna when they were young, what's the big deal in that.
If any of my loved ones especially the adults can be stupid to fall for such a man the way bianca did then that's their cup of tea.[/b]

Hehehehehehe, demdem, there is no doubt that your reputation in this forum is lower than that of a scum.

FFK only stated and a scum like you takes it up and bring it up even when a topic doesnt call for it! How lower can a perrson's life be than this?

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Demdem(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
andresia:

Hehehehehehe, demdem, there is no doubt that your reputation in this forum is lower than that of a scum.

FFK only stated and a scum like you takes it up and bring it up even when a topic doesnt call for it! How lower can a perrson's life be than this?

Didn't Bianca promised to take FFK to court? Hasn't the deadline passed with no action?
No doubt about it, FFK said the whole truth about the smashing. Only fools like u will like to remain in denial aving been brainwashed that the late ojukwu married a virgin.

Goon, I have no reputation to protect in an anonymous forum. Only miserable ones like ur kind that don't have a real life will seek such.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Demdem(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
berem: My dear,could we please stick to the topic and leave Bianca out of this? Pleeease? We are discussing about the achievements of FFK as a former minister of aviation and not his sexcapades. Abeg! wink

Ok darling.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by funkybaby(f): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
kettykin: Air Nigeria that benefited and pocketed the sum of N38b has closed shop with the owner on self imposed exile while EFCC and self appointed watch dogs like wole soyinka, femi falana, FFK look the other way.

why do you bigots enjoy peddling lies.

which jimoh ibrahim is on exile?

the same jimoh that was at agagu's funeral barely a week ago

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by andresia(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
Demdem:

Didn't Bianca promised to take FFK to court? Hasn't the deadline passed with no action?
No doubt about it, FFK said the whole truth about the smashing. Only fools like u will like to remain in denial aving been brainwashed that the late ojukwu married a virgin.

Goon, I have no reputation to protect in an anonymous forum. Only miserable ones like ur kind that don't have a real life will seek such.

I spit on ur bigoted head! I won't reply a shameless low lifer like you any further.

I spit on ur bgoted

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Does Berem have a job ? I seem to see that monika frolicking every thread like ants on sugar granules with careless abandonment. Na wa oh
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Does Berem have a job ? I seem to see that monika frolicking every thread like ants on sugar granules with careless abandonment. Na wa oh
Do you have a problem with that? You should learn to mind your business and stay away from my threads if you have nothing meaningful to contribute. Nonsense!! angry

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Omexonomy: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
berem: Stop displaying your stoopidity on this thread. You can go to the jokes section if you really wanna crack jokes. Don't lemme report you to the mods for derailing.
you this idiot when you and ur yaruba pipul were insulting me in another tread i never complain a bit. So shut ur smelling mouth.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Demdem(m): 7:10am On Oct 11, 2013
andresia:

I spit on ur bigoted head! I won't reply a shameless low lifer like you any further.

I spit on ur bgoted

Goon, u only spit on ur hopeless race no doubt.
Nothing in my post. suggests bigotry. I doubt if u even know the meaning.
Oponu.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by SterlingTowers(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2013
theshadyexpress: [b][/b]
yes he is always making non sense.all na sense na

If only you allowed objectivity and little gumption rein of things you could have made sense, you struggle to but end up making a wretched of the earth kind of sense. Must have been your poverty of sense, decalcify bigotry in your head that is a suggestion take it or take it.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by SterlingTowers(m): 7:52am On Oct 11, 2013
Who the heck is berem? She is every thing I want in a friend, analytical, brilliant, compassionate, objective, intelligent, a dilletante, she is one riot squad. I respect her! She is a rare one with good breeding. Doff my hat.

Apc Ngige Killed Dozens Of People In Ebube Muo Nso Adoration Ground Uke / Tinubu, Fashola, CAN Agree On Christian Governor 2015 / Six Ministers To Quit Jonathan’s Cabinet