Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV (3141 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / Rotimi Amaechi And Fani-Kayode On Politics Today On Channels TV. / Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration (2) (3) (4)

Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Femi Fani Kayode will be interviewed live on Channels TV to discuss about the aviation sector.

Watch out for details. cool
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 10, 2013
He said it is sad and unfortunate for the aviation sector to witness air crashes. He said everyone should join hands to support the sector to avoid further crashes. Criticsms is also welcomed in the sector too
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by theshadyexpress(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2013
even fani-kayode admitted that the airports have been improved significantly.
fresh air can't be hidden
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Aviation sector is not about beautifying airports but making lives safe- FFK
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 10, 2013
You have to pray hard and work hard to make the aviation sector work- FFK
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by theshadyexpress(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2013
he also admitted that during his tenure he worked and prayed for zero crashes I.e he also left the rest to God.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Where blame needs to be attributed on plane crash shouldn't be ignored.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2013
theshadyexpress: even fani-kayode admitted that the airports have been improved significantly.
fresh air can't be hidden
Could you go on with the live updates? NEPA don take my light o! Smh for fresh air! cry
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by kakameks: 7:52am On Oct 10, 2013
As long as this interview will proffer solutions to the problems in the sector and not just another avenue to gain cheap popularity or take put-shots at others it will be a welcome development, As he has been a former minister and has now experienced the reality on ground of the airports and planes and what the public go through in the aviation sector, he should have a better suggestion for the current minister. But given their recent internet stifle, i doubt if his suggestion will be heeded by the current aviation minister. I hope she considers the lives of the massess and look into all suggestion to improve the confidence of people in the sector.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Omexonomy: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2013
Durring his tenur he claimed that plane crashes were as a result of wicked winches and wizard from his gurl friend (beremole) village tha loves to drink human blood and eat human shit.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by theshadyexpress(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2013
I shouldn't get on live tv and say more than I should-fani-kayode
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by geeez: 7:56am On Oct 10, 2013
Omexonomy: Durring his tenur he claimed that plane crashes were as a result of wicked winches and wizard from his gurl friend (beremole) village tha loves to drink human blood and eat human shit.

During his tenure there was no single crash. Can you mention one single ant that dropped to the ground in our airspace when he oversaw the Ministry of Aviation

I'm wondering if airlines should budget more for prayers than maintenance going by the current minister's comments

One minister invested in total radar coverage while he was there while the other has been painting the airports. It's obvious that she's only all about cosmetics and makeup than addressing the real substance.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 10, 2013
kakameks: As long as this interview will proffer solutions to the problems in the sector and not just another avenue to gain cheap popularity or take put-shots at others it will be a welcome development, As he has been a former minister and has now experienced the reality on ground of the airports and planes and what the public go through in the aviation sector, he should have a better suggestion for the current minister. But given their recent internet stifle, i doubt if his suggestion will be heeded by the current aviation minister. I hope she considers the lives of the massess and look into all suggestion to improve the confidence of people in the sector.
Seems he is more experienced than the current Minister from what he just said. Am surprised there was no crashes during his tenure and he is so proud to say it. I love his charisma. Yes you're are right about the internet scuffle he had with the MOA. It was really uncalled for. This is the time to share ideas and work together to avoid further crashes. Human lives are at stake in this situation.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by theshadyexpress(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2013
he keeps on admitting all he did as a minister was work hard pray hard
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Omexonomy: [s] Durring his tenur he claimed that plane crashes were as a result of wicked winches and wizard from his gurl friend (beremole) village tha loves to drink human blood and eat human shit. [/s]
Stop displaying your stoopidity on this thread. You can go to the jokes section if you really wanna crack jokes. Don't lemme report you to the mods for derailing.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2013
theshadyexpress: he keeps on admitting all he did as a minister was work hard pray hard
.....and that is what it should be. cool
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by theshadyexpress(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2013
berem: .....and that is what it should be. cool
and that is what the current minister has been doing too so what is the basis of his criticism?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2013
theshadyexpress:
and that is what the current minister has been doing too so what is the basis of his criticism?
his basis of criticism is that more than 200 lives have been in lost in a space of one year. That's what everyone should be worried about not just him.

Could you please go on with the live updates if you're still watching?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
berem: Seems he is more experienced than the current Minister from what he just said. Am surprised there was no crashes during his tenure and he is so proud to say it. I love his charisma. Yes you're are right about the internet scuffle he had with the MOA. It was really uncalled for. This is the time to share ideas and work together to avoid further crashes. Human lives are at stake in this situation.

I think you should first of all make effort to know how long FFK was minister for.

He was minister of aviation for only 6 months.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 10, 2013
I hope he has stopped ovulating?! We don't want his mood swings and tantrums abeg!! undecided undecided
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by theshadyexpress(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2013
tell dem oooo
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by jagabanare(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2013
Femi Fani Kayode talk sense this morning, the worst cabinet member of OBJ regime still far better than the best cabinet member of GEJ regime. (personal opinion)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

I think you should first of all make effort to know how long FFK was minister for.

Does it matter how long he was the Aviation minister? It is already on record that there was no crashes during his tenure even immediately after he left due to the legacies he left behind. Working hard and praying hard pays a lot.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by jagabanare(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

not 6 months, he said 7months just now kai. but no matter how short it was, he is still former Aviation minister and he did not record any plane crash during his tenure. he has given us ways he took to achieve. full stop

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 10, 2013
tchidi: I hope he has stopped ovulating?! We don't want his mood swings and tantrums abeg!! undecided undecided
LOL @ mood swings and tantrums! Abeg free the guy joor! grin grin
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by theshadyexpress(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2013
berem: his basis of criticism is that more than 200 lives have been in lost in a space of one year. That's what everyone should be worried about not just him.

Could you please go on with the live updates if you're still watching?
it is exactly what he'll have done that oduah is doing but live were still lost so it simply means there is noting new he can bring on board. so he should stop criticizing......if you watched the full interview you'll notice that he was struggling to answer questions thrown at him.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by andresia(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2013
berem: Does it matter how long he was the Aviation minister? It is already on record that there was no crashes during his tenure even immediately after he left due to the legacies he left behind. Working hard and praying hard pays a lot.

Dear berem, pls what legacies did ffk leave?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 10, 2013
theshadyexpress:
it is exactly what he'll have done that oduah is doing but live were still lost so it simply means there is noting new he can bring on board. so he should stop criticizing......if you watched the full interview you'll notice that he was struggling to answer questions thrown at him.
I disagree with you on him criticizing the Aviation sector headed by Oduah. Someone who has had such post before is entitled to his opinion and his criticsms are welcomed. He hasn't said anything strange at all. All he said are facts. From the little I watched,he wasn't struggling to answer questions.The communication between the interviewer and him was poor which made him to ask for the questions to be repeated.

I guess the interview is over....

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by theoctopus: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2013
andresia:

Sleeping with air hostesses and aviation staff and boasting about it!

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2013
Did he say where he kept the 16.5 billion naira aviation intervention fund?

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by geeez: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2013
andresia:

The Total Radar Coverage. Before he became minister, we relied on Ghanian radars

This is substance unlike the cosmetic minster who believes the finer the building, the safer the airlines

It's like a girl believing that her lipstick and powder will give her the right answers to questions in an examination

Sunny_bobo: Did he say where he kept the 16.5 billion naira aviation intervention fund?

Ask the EFCC that dropped charges against him. Meanwhile, your mentor you're so passionately defending won't have her lipstick and seductive voice help her when the lid on the renovation scam is blown open

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Live On Channels TV by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Did he say where he kept the 16.5 billion naira aviation intervention fund?
I don't think he was asked about that. EFCC is in a better position to ask him.

Gov. Fashola Inspect New Dalian Locomotive Trains For Lagos (Photos) / Apc’ll Recover Adamawa Governorship Seat During Bye-election-David Lawal / Obama To Attend Buhari's Inauguration On May 29th.