Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) (40595 Views)

The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage / Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
That yellow pantie sha

E dey for set?
#justasking#

Now this is very beautiful thing I'd like to do
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Tinkybabe(f): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
So beautiful..Amazing stages of bringing a new life to the world. smiley
cute baby
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Beautiful!
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by shagaman: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
This is very beautiful,we must appreciate women as child birth isnt easy,a lady needs to be pampered during child birth its 50/50, i would always appreciate my wife,my first born was not easy,in the labour room,i was there but when i saw blood what happened next to me was funny,i sha woke up beside her and our baby ,the doctor claimed i fainted but i doubt that was true.... grin, i only went into a state of krinkumka when i saw blood.....for that alone baby you would always be appreciated and loved.

11 Likes

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tonykings:

nigerians cn tk tinzz personal eh!
Abi oooo. No sense of humour at all.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Lilimax: So nice and with good shape smiley.
I tried doing this during my last pregnacy but I suddenly became uninterested sad

Get pregnant again na.

Keep trying till you succeed
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Lennylinconlee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
LOoking interesting but not that easy......three gbosa for all godd women in the world.........I personally apreciate u......and my coming wife....
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
kennygee: Say a prayer for women who long for this beautiful experience and are yet to have it. May God answer their prayers.
Amen o! I say these on behalf of my good friends Ed and Wendy may they experience the joy of parenthood and to others TTC out there.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by iykofias(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dat yellow pant don suffer.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by iykofias(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Beync: Am uploading mine right away
Abegi! wait mak I eat finish

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by theripper3: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
My boo is gonna strike this pose 15 different times.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by cosmatika(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
She get enough pants o. If na Nigerian woman nw U for see lyk 1pant in 7 of the pics, wit some tear tear. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by solid3(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Guys did you have a irection viewing the pictures?
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by IyawoTM(f): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
Beautiful, wish I had done this since. I only have for months 5,6,7,8. See how her tummy snapped back to shape shocked
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Beync(f): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
iykofias: Abegi! wait mak I eat finish
why u won eat finish before I go upload my own?
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by iyatrustee(f): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
iykofias: Dat yellow pant don suffer.

Exactly what i hit the reply button to type!

The yellow pant must be maxi for it to fit in comfortably cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
God bless our mothers. it is not easy to be in that condition for nine months
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by iykofias(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
Beync: why u won eat finish before I go upload my own?
go ahead n upload,d food don go way too down to vomit.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Beync(f): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
iykofias: go ahead n upload,d food don go way too down to vomit.
It'll be a great privilege for you to see mine. Now u've missed.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by osesx: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
sum pix re mizi...
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
IYA NGBALI: come let's make ours
lol shocked
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by major116: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
Baba God is d best artist...He knows what's best for us!!
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Loving everything about this thread!
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by ibkcaress(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
9ce 1.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by jhydebaba(m): 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Na pant she dey advertise dat yellow colour too much undecided undecided
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
She should have asked someone ( may be me ) to snap her so we can see the face. Was thinking she would snap a picture of herself giving birth.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by mkoabiola: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
But as d belle shoot out lik dat.
Wat is d best style to do d do?
Mummy n daddy will not b sweet.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

Why's the baby looking at me? angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by akahp(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
D bigger d bele, d smaller d size of pantsadcheesy grin
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by FILEBE(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Second to the last picture is th best time to fok a pregnant woman,at that stage dem dey sweet like honey
you don spoil finish. Chai! U don even Tanchala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.