Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. (4801 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Who Married At 43, Gave Birth At 60 ( Photo ) / Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) / World’s Oldest Mother Gave Birth At Almost 70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by chrizfasa(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2012
most time i imagine why most women do put to birth @ night.
I want all the mothers in NL shd pls make us to understand this reason.
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by Tobiegal(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2012
lol!

I wonder why u are wondering o, bros...

Shebi d most important thing is for mother and child to come out breathing

Sha, i had ma baby 1.15pm...

So, that's one exception for you.

happie wondering.
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by taryour(f): 9:32am On May 28, 2012
chrizfasa: most time i imagine why most women do put to birth @ night.
I want all the mothers in NL shd pls make us to understand this reason.

Is dis supposed to b a question? When ur wife wnts to put to bed,tell her to wait endure d pains and put to bed in d morning or afternoon. U hear me so..
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by Blendy77(f): 12:33pm On May 28, 2012
Someone once said in my university days that; "if u see a woman giving birth to a baby during the day, know that the husband always come home during lunch".
Don't know how true this is but to some extent I think its because the act is being done at Night.
Secondly, it could also be because God gives beautiful gifts at night since people who believe in extraordinary miracles tend to wait till mid-night to pray as its believed God answers prayers when everywhere is quiet.
Just my thoughts though.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by chrizfasa(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2012
though, i was told by a woman friend that the reason is because of the pains, like in the afternoon the pains conbime to the sun and so many noise and side talks can make the mother to lose her life and the childs own.lol but is this real?
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by EfemenaXY: 1:57am On May 29, 2012
^^ My brother, the real thing here is that you need to invest more time improving upon your standard of written English.

Then afterwards, try engaging yourself in meaningful activities, that way you won't find the need to create senseless posts.

Pele.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by PrettyCindy(f): 8:02am On May 29, 2012
@ efem, your post cracked me up this morning.
@op, when i was pregnant, i wished to give birth during the day time. The funny thing is we were told to bring Lantern (General Hospital).........i finally delivered my son by 3:17am.
Most marital acts takes place at night so i want to believe it is related to pregnant mothers giving birth during the night.
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by taryour(f): 9:58am On May 29, 2012
chrizfasa: though, i was told by a woman friend that the reason is because of the pains, like in the afternoon the pains conbime to the sun and so many noise and side talks can make the mother to lose her life and the childs own.lol but is this real?

like seriously !!!!!

I delivered my son at 4:10pm...
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by mo2raur(f): 7:24pm On May 29, 2012
The qtn is nt senseless, i wonder too. Most women v their at 9t,y? If anybody dnt like d qtn askd shd kip mute nt to start abusin d poster. When we dnt knw tins we shd ask n d poster does. Mothers pls tell us
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by bumeks(f): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
Mine was around 4pm
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by bolasexy(f): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
i had mine exactly 5:30pm
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by saintneo(m): 4:36am On Jan 15, 2015
Blendy77:
Someone once said in my university days that; "if u see a woman giving birth to a baby during the day, know that the husband always come home during lunch".
Don't know how true this is but to some extent I think its because the act is being done at Night.
Secondly, it could also be because God gives beautiful gifts at night since people who believe in extraordinary miracles tend to wait till mid-night to pray as its believed God answers prayers when everywhere is quiet.
Just my thoughts though.

@thebolded ..... No truer word has ever been spoken #thebolded

OP if you want a baby during day time, get the woman pregnant during the day.....lol!
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by KanwuliaJara: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Only in AFRICA for sure. . .SO THEY CAN BUY AND SELL BABIES!!!! grin
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by SAMBARRY: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ My brother, the real thing here is that you need to invest more time improving upon your standard of written English.

Then afterwards, try engaging yourself in meaningful activities, that way you won't find the need to create senseless posts.

Pele.
efemennnaaaaa grin grin

Goon mi don para grin grin

Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by SAMBARRY: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Only in AFRICA for sure. . .SO THEY CAN BUY AND SELL BABIES!!!! grin
and even eat them sef.
Re: Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. by SAMBARRY: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Like my friend will say a stoppeed question deserves a stewpeed answer

women deliver in the night because

they made the babies in the night

and if you don't make babies in the night and then you give birth you will birth an albino that's why

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Child From Getting Killed By Your Car / My Sister Accused Me Of Exposing Her Son To Sex / My Mum VS My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.