Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Governor Of Delta State 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Governor Of Delta State 2015 (3231 Views)

Ribadu/iweala For 2019/2023 / Yale Honours Okonjo-iweala For Fighting Corruption, Fiscal Transparency / IMF Lauds Sanusi, Okonjo-iweala For Strength Of Nigeria’s Economy In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Governor Of Delta State 2015 by Oildichotomy(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2013
emk4lif:
Bro I'm deltan,half ndokwa and half isoko amd I can say to some extent delta has moved past the core and peripheral deltans dichotomy, anioma has a very good chance in 2015, the PDP ticket will almost likely go to Okowa or Ochei and they would defeat DPP's Ogboru ......If. Itsekiri's with barely 2 local govts can produce a governor then why not anioma with 9 LGAs........while merit shouldn't be sacrificed on the altar of rotation but an anioma governor would really serve to unify the state and douse existing tensions.....
I somewhat agree with you about the Core Delta politics being reduced but not entirely done away with.
As for the tensions.. That's kinda not too real since Politics is a game of numbers and i suggest they capitalize on their number and '' bring a more credible and respected force' not the popular face, they're brandishing.
BTW.. Your heritage is quite interesting-belonging to both sides of the divide!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala For Governor Of Delta State 2015 by Oildichotomy(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Greatken007: POOR MINDS DISCUS PEOPLE AND GREAT MINDS IDEAA...
Citizens availing themselves of the political process that has historically been the exclusive right of some selected few should be applauded not posting quotes' that run contrary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan's Train Revolution Transforming Nigerian Landscape / B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G: Late Balewa’s Son, ‘returns’, Wants To Rule Nigeria / GEJ Must Go! Change Is Here In Nigeria! Reverend Father Ejike Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.