Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Chineese Sites That Sell Cheap Products? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Chineese Sites That Sell Cheap Products? (626 Views)

Cheap products from Aliexpress.com with links / Which Body Is Responsible For Dealing With Marketers That Sell Fake Electronics / Very Neat Used N97 For Sell @ Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chineese Sites That Sell Cheap Products? by CODEEATER(m): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2013
pardon my "silly" question...but am just curious...

Are there really websites LEGIT SITES that sell stuff cheap prices?...

if they are,how is thier quality?

and do they diliver goods to Nigeria?

if yes,whats d estimated time of delivery?

i await any helpful answers
Re: Chineese Sites That Sell Cheap Products? by naijainfogalery: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2013
yes there are a lot of them i used to have a list but my favourite is deal extreme. most of them ship to Nigeria free . but shipping takes between 15 to 40 working days. but if u want a fast shipping you got to pay extra for DHL and the likes. ive ordered and got it delievered to me in Ikeja
Re: Chineese Sites That Sell Cheap Products? by cardoso111(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Naijainfogalery, send me the website cieba777@yahoo.com
Re: Chineese Sites That Sell Cheap Products? by CODEEATER(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2013
That's all I wanted to hear
Re: Chineese Sites That Sell Cheap Products? by naijainfogalery: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
there is aliexpress.com
dx.com

(1) (Reply)

New Google Nexus 7 (2013 Edition) For Sale@60k / Paying A Friend With Paypal or Bitcoin / Use Mobile Phone Technology To Listen Into Conversations From Anywhere Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.