Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Is the new Samsung Galaxy Round Curved Phone A Welcome Idea? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is the new Samsung Galaxy Round Curved Phone A Welcome Idea? (469 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges / Samsung Unveils The Galaxy Note Edge With A Curved Screen (Photos) / Samsung Galaxy Round - Smartphone With Curved Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is the new Samsung Galaxy Round Curved Phone A Welcome Idea? by eddyland: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2013
With Samsung breaking away from convention to manufacture what is to be seen as the world first curved smartphone popularly known as Samsung galaxy round and that is set for launch today. Do you thing that Samsung still got it right with this one. For me, I see the normal flat phone as something still better, because I don't think video clips will be enjoyed well with the galaxy round as with the normal flat phones. and I also thing Samsung is just trying to flex muscle here to show the world what they are capable of. But to you, is the curved phone really necessary and how well do you thing Samsung galaxy round will be welcome?
http://highteknology..com/2013/10/samsung-galaxy-round-review-and-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

No More Timeline Privacy Feature On Facebook / Pls Any Help On How To Root Tecno D3 / Computer Expert Needed Urgently At Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.