Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges (3667 Views)

Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb / Samsung Announces Galaxy Note 7 With Iris Scanner, Curved Edges & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by mobileprice: 6:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Concepts and design renderings of digital devices often embody the desire of the user audience. So what happened to the anticipated flagship Samsung Galaxy S7 version Edge. That will be a version with conventional curved sides, and we already know,

Click Here: http://mobileprice.co/article/published-concept-samsung-galaxy-s7-edge-with-three-curved-edges-309

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by kolexepana: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2016
If it falls, isn't that the end of it
Its better to get something durable and affordable
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by BluePearls(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2016
kolexepana:

my thoughts exactly
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by Obas101(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Na d back casin b dat abi na front?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by luthorcorp: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
wow,I think I like this design...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by abdulaz: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
kolexepana:
Corning gorilla glass screen will take care of that.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
kolexepana:

It is not meant for everyone. Chei.. See my next phone.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by elohorayodele: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
So Samsung Galaxy S8 would have 4 curved edges abi ? ?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by jordyspices: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
elohorayodele:
So Samsung Galaxy S8 would have 4 curved edges abi ? ?
yes it will
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by kolexepana: 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
greenhulk:

It is not meant for everyone. Chei.. See my next phone.
Yes because its not strong
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
kolexepana:

Strong is subjective. Use the word fragile, and that is why it is not meant for everyone. If they make it look rugged it would look ugly and non appaling for the people that really wanna spend BIG to buy it.. Be sincere, even if they make this phone rugged will u still buy it for 150k upwards?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
kolexepana:

Strong is subjective. Use the word fragile, and that is why it is not meant for everyone. If they make it look rugged it would look ugly and non appaling for the people that really wanna spend BIG to buy it.. Be sincere, even if they make this phone rugged will u still buy it for 150k upwards? They will also release the galaxy s7bactive which is the rugged version but we all know the active will not sell a quarter of what the original s7 would sell.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by kolexepana: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
greenhulk:

Strong is subjective. Use the word fragile, and that is why it is not meant for everyone. If they make it look rugged it would look ugly and non appaling for the people that really wanna spend BIG to buy it.. Be sincere, even if they make this phone rugged will u still buy it for 150k upwards? They will also release the galaxy s7bactive which is the rugged version but we all know the active will not sell a quarter of what the original s7 would sell.
Why will i buy a phone of 150k, how much are they selling land in ogun state?

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by osenbarak: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
abdulaz:

Corning gorilla glass screen will take care of that.
Corning Ape Glass nko? Shior!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by osenbarak: 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Waste of money. Absolute waste.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by osenbarak: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
kolexepana:

Why will i buy a phone of 150k, how much are they selling land in ogun state?
Something that I'ld use to buy two plots in some states sef. Money that is somebody's capital.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge With Three Curved Edges by Code45: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2016
Samsung can build phone mehn.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Itel P12 For Sale @23k / Should I Buy Iphone Xr Or iphone11 I'm Really Confuse / Any Bulk Sms Company In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.