Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Twitter Retweet Community Script - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Retweet Community Script (1373 Views)

Help! My Twitter Account Don't Tweet,retweet Or Follow Anymore Again. / Twitter Follow And Retweet Group / A New Community To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Retweet Community Script by TeenageMoney(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2013
Anyone with valueable idea on how to get script of websites like www.tweetlow.com, www.justretweet.com, www.tatafo.ng and etc

Pls forward to don4mular(at)gmail.com
Re: Twitter Retweet Community Script by goldenval(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bro, I am the founder of JustRetweet.com before I sold it 2yrs ago and I spent close to $1500 to make it stand out, but the guy that developed that is from Pakistan and I fired him I discovered he launched himself www.wedoretweet.com with same of my ideas and everything.

The guy that developed www.tweetlow.com is my friend from Cameron and he was once owned www.easyretweet.com before he sold it last year. So I guess he charged around $1300 to $1500 to develop any of the site.

Right now, I am working on my next project that will be more better than JustRetweet.com.

Thanks
Val
Re: Twitter Retweet Community Script by TeenageMoney(m): 7:18am On Oct 11, 2013
So what you saying bro?
Re: Twitter Retweet Community Script by goldenval(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2013
What am saying is that budget $1500 if you wish to have yours developed like any of them.

You can contact me if you wish.
Re: Twitter Retweet Community Script by VictorOme(f): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
you can contact the real developer of www.easyretweet.com via his facebook url https://www.facebook.com/enstinemuki

goldenval:
What am saying is that budget $1500 if you wish to have yours developed like any of them.

You can contact me if you wish.

(1) (Reply)

Free 1000 Email Addresses For All / Help An Amateur Blogger Out About To Get A Domain / I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.