Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached) (1373 Views)

Step By Step On How To Start Your Own Blog With Blogger 2017 / Create Your Own Blog/business Website Today / How To Set Up Your Own Blog To Help You Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached) by Julius2214(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yes you read right. I would like to create a free blog for interested people. It's totally free, you don't need to pay me a dime.
I'll either use or wordpress, which ever one you prefer.

I know you're thinking what I have to gain from this. OK, I'll tell you...

I've been on this forum for some years now and I've gained a lot. I just want to "give back".
It's also an opportunity to build my skills and portfolio because the more I work, the more I learn

But before I help you, there are some requirements.

1. You must have a focus, make sure you have something to blog about. Don't tell me you want to blog on general stuff, entertainment or celeb gossip... I no go answer you o. So you should be able to convince me that you're ready to blog.

2. If you prefer I use Blogger (), you should be ready to provide a domain, so I'll be convinced you're serious. A domain name costs between 1500 to 5k depending the TLD. You can purchase it from your registrar of choice, You don't have to buy it through me. Just show me the domain and I'll proceed.

3. If you prefer WordPress, you should provide a domain and a hosting account. (Do not use a free hosting service please)

Here are blogs created by me:
www.topwritersden.com (A wordpress Blog)
www.taiwoemayosan.com (A blog)

So if you have the requirements or ready to follow them, get in touch.

0706 5161 651
juliusyamah[at]gmail.com

And I forgot to mention that I can only help 10 people.
Re: I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached) by phensbassey: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
bro pls help me, I went to start a health blog..do for me pls
Re: I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached) by Julius2214(m): 12:52am On Jun 29, 2017
Check my contacts above or in my signature
Re: I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached) by gratefulheart(m): 12:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Your email is not working
Re: I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached) by Julius2214(m): 1:02am On Jun 29, 2017
gratefulheart:
Your email is not working
Sorry about that. I've updated it
Re: I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached) by Emitrix42(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Me I need it, want to start a news blog, this is my email emmanuelakpanta@gmail.com
Re: I'll Help Your Create Your Own Blog For Free (no String Attached) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2017
bro... I already have a blog with no custom domain though. I need to redesign it because I'm looking at going into blogging full-time.
This is the blog
gistnekos..com

Please I really need this

(1) (Reply)

Get A Premium Yoast Seo Plugin For A Reduced Price / How To Generate Traffic To Your Fiverr Profile To Rank On The 1st Page / Twitter Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.