Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread (46983 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / How Can I Make Toast Bread? / Help On How To Toast Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by Gen2jaynee: 11:15am On Oct 10, 2013
my mum bought this toasting machine, its has square shape like a design inside it, nt the normal flat n slashed designed toaster. please how to i make toast bread, without it burning n sticking to the toaster?
Re: Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by ammyluv2002(f): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2013
I'm coming!
Re: Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by degurl(f): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ammy Google is there for all of us.

Get two slices of bread and trim off the crust.
Spread butter on the inner part of the bread and apply your fillings (eg sardine, eggs, vegetables, raw tomatoes etc etc) .
Either with brush or your hands, lightly grease the toaster (inside) with butter and place your bread.
Power on the toaster and leave till The indicator light goes off.
Your toasted bread is ready.

For me sha, i toast my bread the old fashioned way by using frying pan. Mehnnnnn the end result is always cripsy crunchy yummy and filling. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by zionjewel: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
spread margarine on both sides of the sliced bread....this help t prevent bread from sticking to the toaster

any combination of vegetables, proteins like fish, egg, sausage, beef or chicken etc can b used as filling....

toast for abt 3mins and u r done....
don't allow ur toast t stay for too long to avoid burning.....

I will try to post some of my toast recipes with pix soon ( I hav loads of variations for my toast)

1 Like

Re: Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by tpia5: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
hope this has nothing to do with boko haram and terrorism?
Re: Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by Gen2jaynee: 4:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
degurl: Ammy Google is there for all of us.

Get two slices of bread and trim off the crust.
Spread butter on the inner part of the bread and apply your fillings (eg sardine, eggs, vegetables, raw tomatoes etc etc) .
Either with brush or your hands, lightly grease the toaster (inside) with butter and place your bread.
Power on the toaster and leave till The indicator light goes off.
Your toasted bread is ready.

For me sha, i toast my bread the old fashioned way by using frying pan. Mehnnnnn the end result is always cripsy crunchy yummy and filling. Lol.

tnx sweedie, teach me how to mak it the traditional way.

1 Like

Re: Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2013
zionjewel: spread margarine on both sides of the sliced bread....this help t prevent bread from sticking to the toaster

First commandment, thou sha not fail If you obey tongue
Re: Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by tjskii(f): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2013
Therz dis particular toast I used to eat in skool den,theyd pour raw egg in d bread and toast it,wen don ud be able to see d boiled yoke and white of egg in it(delicious),but weneva I try to mke it myself,d bread ends up absorbing d raw egg and my toast just ends up being fluffy embarassed embarassed anyone with d proper recipe?

3 Likes

Re: Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 21, 2013
tjskii: Therz dis particular toast I used to eat in skool den,theyd pour raw egg in d bread and toast it,wen don ud be able to see d boiled yoke and white of egg in it(delicious),but weneva I try to mke it myself,d bread ends up absorbing d raw egg and my toast just ends up being fluffy embarassed embarassed anyone with d proper recipe?
Madam tjskii, where have you been?. Na so you take desert us for pregnancy thread. How are the little ones doing?. My regards to them.
Re: Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread by tjskii(f): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2013
Honeysweery I dey o,I no want make una infect me with belle,na y I run grin grin,ow body na

(1) (Reply)

Cooking With Gas Or Kerosene, Which Is Cheaper (economical)? / My Pit Bull Killed A Monitor Lizard. Soup Is Ready Oooooo / 2 Guys Kill A Snake, Hang It On Their Necks, Cut It Into Pieces For Meat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.