Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) (49077 Views)

Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) / See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning / Health Benefits Of Onions [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by dainformant(m): 5:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Has the economic recession hit the Nigerian Police Force this bad or was this just an innocent act, these are the questions being asked by citizens after some officers were seen using their helmets to pick onions that fell off a moving loaded onion truck. This happened yesterday in Adavi, Kogi state.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/recession-see-what-policemen-were-seen.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 5:35am On Nov 19, 2016
there is hunger in the land

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:35am On Nov 19, 2016
what is happening ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:36am On Nov 19, 2016
They have focus

15 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2016
I must ask you...what is wrong with policemen picking up onions that fell off a truck on the highway? I mean, recession or not, is there anything wrong with this act?
The onions will get crushed and wasted by passing vehicles. So, if policemen stationed nearby decide to pick them off the road and take them home for consumption, is there anything wrong with this?

Perhaps they should put up advert for lost onions instead, will that make you happy?

522 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by hero01(m): 5:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Ho! my God, kogi state again.

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by LieDetector(m): 5:40am On Nov 19, 2016
For the policeman mind, he don win jackpot... Wetin concern me?

39 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by marshalcarter: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2016
the hustle is real

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 5:44am On Nov 19, 2016
Dem never see anything, by d time buhari has finished with us. A lot of brains for Don reset from zombiesim, wen better hunger beat Dem.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:52am On Nov 19, 2016
OP is it wrong to keep our Federal Roads clean? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Aremu01(m): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2016
The hustle is real

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 6:05am On Nov 19, 2016
ur mind is there... they were simply keeping the road clean indeed. lol
SamuelAnyawu:
OP is it wrong to keep our Federal Roads clean? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Welrez(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2016
The police are also in this mess !

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:12am On Nov 19, 2016
They are clearing the road to make it safe for vehicles. Don't you know onions can cause accident?

22 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 19, 2016
It may be that they are helping out. I don't see anything wrong there. Allow them rest abeg.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by MrEverest(m): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Chai, Buhari has reduced Nigeria to a basket case. Hunger is no respecter of person nor proffession!

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:20am On Nov 19, 2016
abuayman:
It may be that they are helping out. I don't see anything wrong there. Allow them rest abeg.
yep! u right.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by iHart(m): 6:49am On Nov 19, 2016
They are doing their own clean-up on the road

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 6:51am On Nov 19, 2016
How i wish say d Policemen gbab u n ur phone....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by saintkash(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:
I must ask you...what is wrong with policemen picking up onions that fell off a truck on the highway? I mean, recession or not, is there anything wrong with this act?
The onions will get crushed and wasted by passing vehicles. So, if policemen stationed nearby decide to pick them off the road and take them home for consumption, is there anything wrong with this?

Perhaps they should put up advert for lost onions instead, will that make you happy?

my brother no mind dem...... Every body wants to make a point especially where there is none just to comfort dia lazy asses.

21 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2016
they are only doing it for safety purpose,living those onions on the high-way might cause accident..is better they pick them up instead of you to commend them na condemn yo dey condemn them

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by chemicalDisease: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Nothing wrong with that.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by adebayo201: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2016
sarrki:
They have focus

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by rakabuba001(m): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2016
They are just doing their jooob...[b][/b]protecting citizens and properties wink
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by effty(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2016
If I saw those onions, I will pick them too.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Good move by the police, children for house go chop..... recession no recession man most survive!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by borntosuccess(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2016
the police man head sef na die, is he from daura?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by talktonase(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
what is happening ?
they are arresting armed robbers undecided
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by Bujumbura(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2016
whirlwind7:

Boy take this because you deserve it

23 Likes

Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2016
Corruption!
Re: Policemen Pack Onions With Their Helmets In Kogi (Photos) by holatin(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2016
....and this made news ?

Anyway anybody that personally know dangote should warn him for me, I don't know how he got my phone number.

he has been calling and begging for 5000 naira from me.

na curse to be rich like me ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soups: Which One Would You Delete? / Sweetest Meal Ever: Python Sauce / Delete One Of These Foods Forever.(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.