Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! (1588 Views)

Guys Can You Date/marry A Nurse? / Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340 / Need A Decent Godfearing Handsome Man Who Is Employed And Ready To Marry This Ye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! by AKMoney1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt you attention is needed here oooo wink
Re: I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! by kayClt(f): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
AK Money: kayClt you attention is needed here oooo wink
hmmmmm,am here,wat can i do u sugar smiley
Re: I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! by AKMoney1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: hmmmmm,am here,wat can i do u sugar smiley

[size=14pt]Haaa, you are doing it already honey, emmmm...... i vow to make you smile and never to make you cry, i will love you with all my NL heart forever and ever, you will be my one and only NL angel, the only sugar in my tea, butter in my bread and the only enter button on my keyboard......

*** Kneel down*** will you marry me? smiley
[/size]
Re: I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! by kayClt(f): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
AK Money:

[size=14pt]Haaa, you are doing it already honey, emmmm...... i vow to make you smile and never to make you cry, i will love you with all my NL heart forever and ever, you will be my one and only NL angel, the only sugar in my tea, butter in my bread and the only enter button on my keyboard......

*** Kneel down*** will you marry me? smiley
[/size]
yekpa grin grin grin*falls frm palm tree*mba
Re: I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! by AKMoney1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: yekpa grin grin grin*falls frm palm tree*mba

Upon all my toasting cry cry cry
Re: I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! by AKMoney1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please help me beg kayClt ooo, i go die if she no marry me oooo.. My body don dey hot and my belle don dey rumble sad cry
Re: I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! by kayClt(f): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
AK Money:

Upon all my toasting cry cry cry
am sowi dear,NL girls plenty way go luv u. wink
Re: I Want To Marry A Nairalander!!! by AKMoney1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: am sowi dear,NL girls plenty way go luv u. wink

Na u i want, i go die oooo cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Friend Needed / I'm In Love With Tope "top Sticks" Odebiyi Of The Next Band @ Star Quest! / Young Muslim Guy Needs Young Muslim Girl For Friendship, Dating Or Maybe More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.