Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Tecno N7 Wifi Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 Wifi Problems (2454 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tecno N7 Wifi Problems by jaydee3193(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
I recently bought a Techno N7, to test it out and so far the phone has been great considering the price I bought it. However I have just encountered a problem with it, anytime I connect to a wifi network, it shows that I'm connected but I'm still unable to browse. I have checked with various wifi connections with the same result. I do not know if this is a problem with just mine or has anyone else encountered similar problems, if so can you kindly help me with the solution. Thanks
Re: Tecno N7 Wifi Problems by Kizyte(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2013
jaydee3193: I recently bought a Techno N7, to test it out and so far the phone has been great considering the price I bought it. However I have just encountered a problem with it, anytime I connect to a wifi network, it shows that I'm connected but I'm still unable to browse. I have checked with various wifi connections with the same result. I do not know if this is a problem with just mine or has anyone else encountered similar problems, if so can you kindly help me with the solution. Thanks
There is nothing wrong with your phone. Make sure you are connected to a working wireless network.
Re: Tecno N7 Wifi Problems by Sidney700(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2013
I too have the same problem i tried sharing internet from my samsung galaxy s3 to the tecno n7 but it didnt work although it showed i was connected
Re: Tecno N7 Wifi Problems by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2013
are u talking about the WiFi or the hotspot?
if its the WiFi, I suggest u check ur router dns and change it to default
Re: Tecno N7 Wifi Problems by puskin: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2013

(1)

How Mtn Deducted My Money For Nothing / Infinix Set To Launch The Infinix Note 5, See Detailed Review And First Photos. / Get Free N100 Airtime Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.