Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) (5811 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Caught Kissing A Stripper BUM-BUM[PHOTOS] / Meet The South African Video Vixen With A Killer BUM BUM! Photos! / See What Naija Rough Girl(maheeda) Shared On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2013

Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Arosa(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Thank you Maheeda you have made my day. Keep up doing the good work you are doing. undecided
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by yomiseye: 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
this one na case oo
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by iamSi(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Women are always Courageous and of Course Bold more than we Men, No wonder they find it easier walking Naked from Here to Saudi Arabia in fact any part of the world.
#iSALUTE all my ladies #KUKERE
Keep up the good work ladies? _ Oops!!! Did I just say good work ? #WAREVA Joooor!!! You go meet your load where una put am, May your kids be of your good example Great Nation Striving :
Guys Cover your eyes _ Shame nor dey catch you -
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

Thank you Jizz-us! shocked

Now, my vaseline will become useful for the rest of the day! angry

1 Like

Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Ruq: 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2013

But i would still yansh it though
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by ManTiger(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

Thank you Jizz-us! shocked

Now, my vaseline will become useful for the rest of the day! angry
Mr. Man, Give your life to Jesos hmmm, i dey tok my own o abeg help me with small vaseline.
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
That is not a healthy-looking nyansh o undecided
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by funnyx(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
toothpaste: That is not a healthy-looking nyansh o undecided

How does a healthy yansh look undecided
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Abeg wetin dis Biatch dey sell??
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
YANSH......!.........idi cheesy
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by wasak(m): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2013
Omavik: Abeg wetin dis Biatch dey sell??
.omo na born again musician o !!!
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 24, 2013
This girl na fo'ol
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Dry yansh!
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Brimmie(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Wharisdis?! See As E Be Like Tilapia Fish! undecided
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by yuncka: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Po*n star alert!
Afrocandy Now iz d ryt tym 2 complete Ur movie.
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by fairygeh(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
This babe isn't serious @ all
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2013
wait o. so dis woman is married sef
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by mysticgal(f): 10:08am On Oct 24, 2013
sorry oh,i heard she does gospel,na true
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by saintNinoBran(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2013
AGENTS OF SEDUCTION, just take a look at her
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Luxiana19(f): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2013
sick and tired of seeing her as* in my face errywhere
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Lolitua(f): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
badt gal....oh boy!!!!
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Lolitua(f): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
badt gal...oh boy!!!!
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by ajasa4link: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Idi amin
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by EejaNla01(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
END TIME WOMAN leleyi o shocked
Sadly some ladies would be aspiring to be like her(bold and beautiful things mtsweew).

I can percieve the scent of vaseline on this thread. cheesy
Re: Bad Girl Maheeda Wants You To See Her New Shoes & Bum (photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 30, 2013
Dis girl is pocessed #SMH#

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Offset Paints All Cars In His Collection 'nipsey Blue' / Meet The Woman Who Claims To Hv The Larggest Natural Butt Of Any Woman In Usa / 'you Get Nyash Like This'? - Fans Comment On Tonto Dike`s Photo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.