Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1043) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1974584 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:39am On Jun 27, 2019
Getting married after acting together was a bad idea! They didn't get to know each other well and just followed the burning love from the fame of dots. They should have just sleep with each other and get it over it.
I hope they can both pick up their pieces and move on with their lives. I feel for them tho. No more Song-Song couple.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2019
ThePsychopath:
Elo pipo, i don repernt. Abeg mk pesin hep me wit site wey i fit danload

LOL try kissasian.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2019
toykathy:
Getting married after acting together was a bad idea! They didn't get to know each other well and just followed the burning love from the fame of dots. They should have just sleep with each other and get it over it.
I hope they can both pick up their pieces and move on with their lives. I feel for them tho. No more Song-Song couple.

LOL there are many other couples who got married after acting together and are still going forever strong, I guess these two were just unlucky, but how does shk not have luck with men sef

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2019
OK this is me ranting (stupidly as usual) nobody should comman attack me cos as a born shipper, I went through pain (wey nobody send me but whatever) this is a 3 part rant

Part 1 (not actually a rant) : I feel bad for song song, I'm sure they tried to make it work, the pressure from the public did not even help matters, always chooking eye in their business, now some things I have thought but kept to myself about their matter finally makes sense to me. I hope they end this amicably without hurting each other emotionally, thank God there's no kid involved

Part 2 (a stupid rant cos I'm not God and I don't know the future) I sat down with sjk (in my head but still), I told him moon Chae won was the one for him, i begged and begged these idiots to date, I remember crying when song-song happened because they destroyed the 2 years I spent shipping chaeki, but I love shk so I decided to get on board the song-song ship even though I thought they were as exciting as staring at a blank screen, now they go and do this to me *sigh*.

Part 3 (aka real talk) they say the best way to get over a woman is to get on top of a new woman, sjk oppa I am here to be your rebound, you can get on top, under, whatever you want, I will work myself to make you find happiness again and I will pray for my darling shk, this is her 3rd public relationship that is crashing and burning, don't worry unni, you'll get someone who gets you soon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2019
Abyss has ended, it's like they used up all the good stuff in the beginning of the drama and now just did one meh tying of loose ends to finish it, I actually fell asleep a lot of times while watching the last 2 episodes, it was just full of unnecessary dating and hanging out scenes, then cha min went somewhere for 3 years and they got married, it was just there, but I'm not mad or disappointed, it's really hard to find a Korean fantasy drama that makes sense from beginning to end, but everyone did a good job sha, i don't get something, did seo ji UK actually murder go se yeon cos he couldn't see abyss and I thought all murderers could see it.

Hmm the wind blows, do hun is lucky, after being stupid, su Jin still loves him enough to want him back in her life, she was now forming guilty or whatever, mtcheww, she has no fault, she should goan rest abeg, now where is he carrying himself to, they need to quickly put him in a home, alzheimers is not beans o. Yay Brian and yerim are back together, they are the only ones giving me joy but I feel like now that they're together, the writer might not know what to do with their characters again and we'll probably see less of them, I hope not sha. The baby is so darned cute, why do some Korean children refer to themselves in the 3rd person

I was enjoying partners for justice but I slept off cos I had a really busy day, I'll continue it later, I'm curious to know the whole story with the doctor and his mom, but did they really have to bring back oh man sang Aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL there are many other couples who got married after acting together and are still going forever strong, I guess these two were just unlucky, but how does shk not have luck with men sef
Maybe she's the one at fault sef. What am saying about these two is that they should have dated more instead of getting married quickly. What do I know sef, just concerned about them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Abyss has ended, it's like they used up all the good stuff in the beginning of the drama and now just did one meh tying of loose ends to finish it, I actually fell asleep a lot of times while watching the last 2 episodes, it was just full of unnecessary dating and hanging out scenes, then cha min went somewhere for 3 years and they got married, it was just there, but I'm not mad or disappointed, it's really hard to find a Korean fantasy drama that makes sense from beginning to end, but everyone did a good job sha, i don't get something, did seo ji UK actually murder go se yeon cos he couldn't see abyss and I thought all murderers could see it.

Hmm the wind blows, do hun is lucky, after being stupid, su Jin still loves him enough to want him back in her life, she was now forming guilty or whatever, mtcheww, she has no fault, she should goan rest abeg, now where is he carrying himself to, they need to quickly put him in a home, alzheimers is not beans o. Yay Brian and yerim are back together, they are the only ones giving me joy but I feel like now that they're together, the writer might not know what to do with their characters again and we'll probably see less of them, I hope not sha. The baby is so darned cute, why do some Korean children refer to themselves in the 3rd person

I was enjoying partners for justice but I slept off cos I had a really busy day, I'll continue it later, I'm curious to know the whole story with the doctor and his mom, but did they really have to bring back oh man sang Aigoo

Seo ji uk couldn't see the abyss until he was revived with it. You only see the abyss when you are revived with it.

Partners for Justice is quite intriguing. I like how this season is unfolding. I think oh man sang disguised his death so he must pay for his crimes. That doctor is so handsome and sexxy

Our baek beom is determined not to experience romance yet again aigoooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2019
Goodluck to them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2019
toykathy:

Maybe she's the one at fault sef. What am saying about these two is that they should have dated more instead of getting married quickly. What do I know sef, just concerned about them.

I understand you, I feel like she has had 2 very public relationships that failed and with the way the media was on them she felt she had to get married so that she won't be the girl that's always dating and breaking up with her co stars, and he was probably just starstruck and in his feels but what do I know, I wish them well, no matter how short it was, I'm glad they made each other happy at some point

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:23am On Jun 27, 2019
toykathy:

Seo ji uk couldn't see the abyss until he was revived with it. You only see the abyss when you are revived with it.

Partners for Justice is quite intriguing. I like how this season is unfolding. I think oh man sang disguised his death so he must pay for his crimes. That doctor is so handsome and sexxy

Our baek beom is determined not to experience romance yet again aigoooo

Ah OK, seo ji UK makes sense.

That doctor is my oppa so back off, but on a serious note, forget that he's fine, he looks like a starving child from Sudan, he's just so tall and thin and he dresses like a vegan, apart from when he's in his black on black uniform and doctors coat, Aigoo why is he a psycho. As for Baek bom, he's on his own, I wouldn't even pray for my worst enemy to date someone like him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2019
sarang60:
Goodluck to them.

LOL like I'm reading sad news but the daughter of an English teacher in me seriously wants to correct all the grammatical errors in this write up, considerating, what the hell guys

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM JAE WOOK

1. The First drama you saw him

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite drama otp involving him

5. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

6. A character you'd like to see him play

7. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1) Coffee prince
2)Her private life
3)Her private life
4)Park Min Young
5)Annyeong
6)A male gisaeng..... grin grin cheesy
7)......

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Omo, I don't even know what to say. I wish them both well and I hope my Arthdal chronicles will not be affected because I no follow them marry. Signed, an obsessed watcher.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2019
sarang60:
All the months in the year should just be July.

He's coming to sing Ting ting ting tang tang tang frying pan grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'm really happy for this baby boy and THUNDER FIRE LM ENTERTAINMENT
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Ah OK, seo ji UK makes sense.

That doctor is my oppa so back off, but on a serious note, forget that he's fine, he looks like a starving child from Sudan, he's just so tall and thin and he dresses like a vegan, apart from when he's in his black on black uniform and doctors coat, Aigoo why is he a psycho. As for Baek bom, he's on his own, I wouldn't even pray for my worst enemy to date someone like him

He is portraying an exhausted man, and he is so into that character. His double life is tiring him up. I find him super sexxy tho. Your oppa or not I like him.
Baek boem was not that bad while he was dating in the first season. His experience made him bitter

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

1) Coffee prince 2)Her private life 3)Her private life 4)Park Min Young 5)Annyeong 6)A male gisaeng..... grin grin cheesy 7)......
I can totally see him as a gisaeng

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
toykathy:

He is portraying an exhausted man, and he is so into that character. His double life is tiring him up. I find him super sexxy tho. Your oppa or not I like him.
Baek boem was not that bad while he was dating in the first season. His experience made him bitter

Yeah he's really into the character, Baek bom should sorry o

P.S : don't like my oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I can totally see him as a gisaeng

You know!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah he's really into the character, Baek bom should sorry o

P.S : don't like my oppa

I like him more now. Just found out he is drummer

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

1) Coffee prince
2)Her private life
3)Her private life
4)Park Min Young
5)Annyeong
6)A male gisaeng..... grin grin cheesy
7)......

A male gisaeng? Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
toykathy:

Drumers have that thing especially the ones that are aggressive on the drums. They feel the music on a different level, their passion is unmatched sometimes that one can only imagine.

There is a clip of Chanyeol drumming and he was just crazy, he got up to pour water on himself and started again.....only heaven know.

Let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
He is currently live and he is so comfortable to watch because he is comfortable and well spoken in front of the camera. He is having a proper conversation with the audience...singing, playing games, just gisting.

Such a warm blanket.

Miss you too wang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
toykathy:

Why do you think he's mine, don't test me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
This was a funny episode with some of my faves and their beautiful wives.

There were so many things I loved about this ep. It is ironic that as songsong is breaking up, we have a couple who has been married for 25 years and are still so silly.....I SAY YAAASSSSSS.

This has always been one of my favorite shows and it always will be.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yeoja: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
*comes out from hiding
I came out hia just for this gist. I said it, that SJK & SHK don’t fit. Feel sad for them sha

Anyeong uri chinguls! I’ve been cut up in the bustle and hustle of this life but one thing has remained constant, Kdramas (Thanks Netflix)
How are you all?
kangminhyuksho:

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
sarang60:

A male gisaeng? Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Hehehehehehehe! Kill us all KJW

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Why do you think he's mine, don't test me

What is there to test? Good thing is not for one person

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Something very warm to me about this thread, can’t put my finger on it smiley

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
ibkayee:
Something very warm to me about this thread, can’t put my finger on it smiley

I'm sure it's my presence!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I'm sure it's my presence!!! grin grin grin
Of course grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
ibkayee:

Of course grin grin grin

LOL embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.