Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1985914 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yeoja:
*comes out from hiding
I came out hia just for this gist. I said it, that SJK & SHK don’t fit. Feel sad for them sha

Anyeong uri chinguls! I’ve been cut up in the bustle and hustle of this life but one thing has remained constant, Kdramas (Thanks Netflix)
How are you all?

LOL amebo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
toykathy:

What is there to test? Good thing is not for one person
Please in my world, good things are for only me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by KoreanSegye(f): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hello Lagosians! Here comes this once in a lifetime opportunity to learn about K_POP from professional choreographers. This 2-day class is open to dance enthusiasts, novices and professional dancers alike with a limited space. The Classes are absolutely free. Registration is based on first come first serve.
Registration Period: 28th June - 5th July 2019
Class period: 11th - 12th July, 2019
Time: 3.00pm - 5.00pm(daily)
Venue: Theatre Arts Hall, Department of Creative Arts, University of Lagos
To Apply: http:///2XxSHWd

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
KoreanSegye:
Hello Lagosians! Here comes this once in a lifetime opportunity to learn about K_POP from professional choreographers. This 2-day class is open to dance enthusiasts, novices and professional dancers alike with a limited space. The Classes are absolutely free. Registration is based on first come first serve.
Registration Period: 28th June - 5th July 2019
Class period: 11th - 12th July, 2019
Time: 3.00pm - 5.00pm(daily)
Venue: Theatre Arts Hall, Department of Creative Arts, University of Lagos
To Apply: http:///2XxSHWd

Eesshhhh it's far from my home, I'll not be able to make it on time, why am I not currently a unilag student, aishh what is my life right now

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Please in my world, good things are for only me
Thank God am not living in your world kiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
toykathy:
Thank God am not living in your world kiss
If you're looking at my oppa, you're living in my world

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
It's minhyuk's birthday tomorrow and honestly the first day I heard this song, he was the first person I thought of (insane right). It's not Korean but everyone deserves the message of the song, it is number 1 on my "happy song" Playlist,

I hereby dedicate it to everyone who is a part of this family, it's my love letter to you all. Thank you for being here and going through the same madness I go through (sometimes lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFkTu8Y1KLs

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Soft hours:
The only vocalist ever, Taeil, is having fun in the military. Talking about how ice cream almost made him cry.... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
It's minhyuk's birthday tomorrow and honestly the first day I heard this song, he was the first person I thought of (insane right). It's not Korean but everyone deserves the message of the song, it is number 1 on my "happy song" Playlist,

I hereby dedicate it to everyone who is a part of this family, it's my love letter to you all. Thank you for being here and going through the same madness I go through (sometimes lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFkTu8Y1KLs

Please post lots of pictures of your husband okay, for science. Hot ones, smiling ones, drumming ones, in bed ones, in the toilet ones....you get the picture. Thank you!!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:59am On Jun 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Please post lots of pictures of your husband okay, for science. Hot ones, smiling ones, drumming ones, in bed ones, in the toilet ones....you get the picture. Thank you!!! lipsrsealed

This is the reason I will go offline sef, see you on the 29th

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Lots of beautiful souls was born on this date.

Ha Ji Won unni: can't believe she's already 41! You are aging well unni.

Kang Min Hyuk: the only true love of kangminhyuksho. Other oppas are sideboos.

Seo Hyun: have never heard her sing in a but I like her as an actress.

Ahn Chang Hwan: your character in fiery priest still lingers in my mind.

Cheney Chen: my Chinese pumpkin.

Happy birthday to you all!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Cheney Chen

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:42am On Jun 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

This is the reason I will go offline sef, see you on the 29th

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2019
ibkayee:
Something very warm to me about this thread, can’t put my finger on it smiley

Hahahahhahahaha.......Nigerian Korean loving family.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I'm sure it's my presence!!! grin grin grin

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahhahahaha.......Nigerian Korean loving family.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Let me have your attention everyone, it is my pleasure to announce that July is officially an EXOLs month this year and our EXO-SC’s amazingness have also been confirmed for July.

Thanks for anticipating.

If you haven’t heard anything of SC, kindly check out “we young” and I am sure you will dance to it.

Signed
Mrs EXO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Birthdays :

1. My number 1, thank you for being born. Thank you for not being a part of prison 101, I hope, in Jesus name *insert awkward laugh and nervous I hope you haven't done what I wouldn't do look". I made seaweed soup (with waterleaf but who cares, I will eat it well for us)

2. My favorite drama actress ha ji won, love her to pieces

3. My precious Lee min ho, I know you had to change your name to Lee Tae ri to help your career but you'll always be my lee min ho, I'm sorry

Fun fact : they have all acted in one drama, minhyuk and ha ji won were a couple and Lee min ho was her brother, therefore this is the most important date in drama land as far as I'm concerned

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Aigoo is it your parents that are divorcing, this Koreans are batty walahi, throwing blame upandan, did you live with them or is your hate going to bring them back together, mtcheww, some people even say they're no longer going to watch sjk's drama, like divorcing someone is a crime, then there are the idiots that expect SHK to lose her endorsements cos she got divorced, are y'all freaking kidding me, there even forming teams like it's twilight they're watching, I just hope those 2 can be strong, they're even dragging their poor co stars into the matter, tueh for those Koreans abeg, if I want to believe all those paparazzi, SJK and SHK stopped living together since September 2018, I wonder what was so bad they couldn't work it out, netizens should please leave them jo, let's go back to attacking YG

*currently watching*: my absolute boyfriend, the wind blows, partners for justice 2
Song of the day : all of Btob's discography

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2019
#flashbackfriday

I love love loved this drama, it was a perfect melodrama, full of angst, I like angst. The chemistry of the main leads was so good that I had to ship, my only problems with the drama was the pace was a bit slow and they literally used every drama trope possible, I mean how can the 2 leads get amnesia Aigoo, but the weirdest thing is that, the tropes made the drama more melodramatic so it was great, love the entire cast, there were times I wanted to choke moon Chae won to death and hug her at the same time, this drama made her my 2nd favorite drama actress. I really really hated the end tho, like they just looked at each other and smiled, just like that, the end, I was screaming, I wanted more, they were supposed to hug and kiss and kiss but that last scene was weirdly perfect, it was draggy but I can repeat this drama again and again, this, my girl and hotel king are dramas I can watch repeatedly just for the love of the main leads

P.S : moon Chae won needs to do more kbs dramas, I think they are her good luck charm

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2019
All in July.

A baby who would later become EXO’s wife was born in between one of those dates.......SO DOPE!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Aigoo is it your parents that are divorcing, this Koreans are batty walahi, throwing blame upandan, did you live with them or is your hate going to bring them back together, mtcheww, some people even say they're no longer going to watch sjk's drama, like divorcing someone is a crime, then there are the idiots that expect SHK to lose her endorsements cos she got divorced, are y'all freaking kidding me, there even forming teams like it's twilight they're watching, I just hope those 2 can be strong, they're even dragging their poor co stars into the matter, tueh for those Koreans abeg, if I want to believe all those paparazzi, SJK and SHK stopped living together since September 2018, I wonder what was so bad they couldn't work it out, netizens should please leave them jo, let's go back to attacking YG

*currently watching*: my absolute boyfriend, the wind blows, partners for justice 2
Song of the day : all of Btob's discography

This was once a beautiful story.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
sarang60:

I may not have shown this side of myself on this thread but @PrincipesaPCY knows that I'm the queen of making very offensive jokes. I'll start mildly here though:

I knew the marriage was doomed from the moment I saw her in that dress.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2019
sarang60:

It still is, it might not have the ending we all hope for but it's still beautiful

P.S : this is me trying to console them and failing woefully

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I may not have shown this side of myself on this thread but @PrincipesaPCY knows that I'm the queen of making very offensive jokes. I'll start mildly here though:

Lmao you're a hot mess

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao you're a hot mess

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Game time

SONG JOONG KI

1. The First drama you saw HIM

2. The Most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your Favorite drama of his

4. Your Favorite character he's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him/her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SONG JOONG KI

8. A person you'd like to see him/her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

You're a case!!!!
We are in mourning!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Song of the day:

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SONG JOONG KI

1)Descendants of the sun
2)Arthdal chronicles
3)Arthdal chronicles
4)Saya
5)Saya and Tanya (not Eun Seom)
6)Ofcourse it was me. Saya to Taealha.
7)A divorcé....
8}Song Hye Kyo....oh wait!

LMAO. I know 7&8 are the reasons why I'm going to hell but okay.
P.S I have zero(I mean ZERO) issues with divorce.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.