Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1986075 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
#ToKyungsooWithLove

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
TO KYUNGSOO WITH LOVE

“Now all I do.....all I do...is wait.....I am waiting for you....waittttt.....I am waiting for youuuuuuuu”!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
TO KYUNGSOO WITH LOVE

“Never ever let you go”

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
TO KYUNGSOO WITH LOVE

I did search the universe but you found me.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
TO KYUNGSOO WITH LOVE

THANK YOU DOH KYUNGSOO OPPA.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
So 29 boys left last week, it was heartbreaking to watch them leave but I was especially sad for these ones.

1. Lee MI dam, *sigh* seriously, I don't even know what to say, great singer, he can rap, he just didn't get enough love from the public and I don't know why. He does have some issues with confidence but he really doesn't deserve not to make it, I hope aapy debuts him in a group really soon.

2. Baek Jin, I can totally see him as a rapper going "it's Baek Jin time" before he starts spitting his lines but unfortunately, Koreans no gree, awesome dancer, good rapper, great leadership skills. It's a darn shame he had to leave

3. Won hyuk, awesome rapper, good singer, unfortunately no luck with the Korean public, dude came 99th after the first voting, out of 101 people, it's such a shame, I hope he doesn't give up on his dreams.

4. Kim seung yeon, OK honestly I don't really know what this dude is good at, the cameras never really showed him, but I know that I like him, he has this genuine vibe and I miss him.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Jung jae hoon, I really wanted an around us trainee to debut cos of my love for highlight, unfortunately for this baby, he never really got to show himself, he's a really good vocalist, nice rnb vibe but all through his stay in the competition, he got stuck with rap, he did his best but he's not a rapper and it's just unfortunate tbh.

Kim Dong bin, I feel for him and I applaud his bravery, he was one of the trainees for wanna one but he didn't make it to the debut stage, he came back against all odds, and he improved on himself, unfortunately he got cut again, I heard he was diagnosed with trauma disorder something something in 2017, I hope and pray, he's better and stronger and doesn't give up

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
This is a special post for @toykathy unni, Eugene was her favorite member and I'm sure she's really sad he's gone.

P.S : if you guys don't hear from me after 2 hours just know that unni found my location and murdered me for this post.

Unni ya please pity Eugene, he's only trained for 3 months, I know you secretly adore him

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarang60:
TO KYUNGSOO WITH LOVE

THANK YOU DOH KYUNGSOO OPPA.

Thank you for being born d.o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
This is a special post for @toykathy unni, Eugene was her favorite member and I'm sure she's really sad he's gone.

P.S : if you guys don't hear from me after 2 hours just know that unni found my location and murdered me for this post.

Unni ya please pity Eugene, he's only trained for 3 months, I know you secretly adore him

I am not in the mood for jokes now honestly but this is so funny to me because he looks like a girl in low cut and anytime someone calls him a (he), I feel like he is being misgendered.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
A very emotional evening (in a good way (what I am telling myself )).

Watch this everyone....it is beautiful I assure you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMa3EgZZwg

Baekhyun and Chanyeol better enlist together...that is all I am saying.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Jesus!!! Your number 7 has finished me. Please the girl has only dated 2 oh!!!! Those could be the only men she's dated her entire life grin

Indeed! If she has dated just two, then I'm a vaagin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

*inserts dramatic gasp* oh no you didn't

*snaps fingers* how dare you

*takes off earrings*

You know what this means right

I guess you want remove your clothing. Are they too heavy to bear

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Y'all really need to stop dragging my girl on this dating thing, is it bad to want love, she probably needs comfort and something to divert her attention when people like me stay forever criticizing her acting, I will beat you people o
Comman beat me ayam in my house. grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarang60:

I am not in the mood for jokes now honestly but this is so funny to me because he looks like a girl in low cut and anytime someone calls him a (he), I feel like he is being misgendered.

Aigoo Eugene Don suffer for your hand

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
toykathy:

I guess you want remove your clothing. Are they too heavy to bear
Tsk Tsk

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
toykathy:
Comman beat me ayam in my house. grin
I dey come, no lock your door

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

SONG HYE KYO

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Full house
2. Encounter
3. Descendants of the sun
4. That Winter the wind blows
5. Song JongKi
7. A goofy but strong lady who doesn't care about men and divorce
8. Lee byun hun or Hyun bin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I honestly don't have anything against him and am also glad he has improved greatly. Am sure he will do much better if he can try again next year.
P.S: ayam ur unni, I can't kee u nah, u grin will just accept I have One now wink

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wei ziyue, my poor Chinese baby, I always had trouble remembering his name mostly cos it's not pronounced the way its spelt, now he's an adequate trainee but maybe cos he's fnc I wanted much more from him, I'm not really sad he left cos I want him to get more training and be even better than he is, I know no matter what the result of this show is, if he remains with fnc, he'll probably debut in their next boy group and that will probably be in 2 years time, but it doesn't matter cos I'm sure by then he'd be perfection. Tony and I miss you, stay breezy uri lucky charm.

P.S : I really just want to adopt Tony, I can tell that he's really lonely and everytime he tries to talk, I can literally feel him backing down cos of his worry about his fluency in Hangul, I'm grateful for Lee se Jin and do hyun who have tried to be close to him but I can tell he's not that comfortable there, I've been low key waiting for him to rant and cuss in English but e be like say him parents train am well lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
toykathy:

1. Full house
2. Encounter
3. Descendants of the sun
4. That Winter the wind blows
5. Song JongKi
7. A goofy but strong lady who doesn't care about men and divorce
8. Lee byun hun or Hyun bin

Lee byung hun! God forbid bad thing, that's her ex, plus he's scum abeg, hyun bin is also her ex, do you want to give her a heart attack, anyway I can watch her and hyun bin sha but not that first guy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
toykathy:

I honestly don't have anything against him and am also glad he has improved greatly. Am sure he will do much better if he can try again next year.
P.S: ayam ur unni, I can't kee u nah, u grin will just accept I have One now wink

Lmao which yeye improved greatly, let's not lie to ourselves abeg

P.S : if you mention one again, I'll pray for God to bless you with quadruplets in 9 months time

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
toykathy:

Indeed! If she has dated just two, then I'm a vaagin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao which yeye improved greatly, let's not lie to ourselves abeg

P.S : if you mention one again, I'll pray for God to bless you with quadruplets in 9 months time

Jesu!!!! LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lee byung hun! God forbid bad thing, that's her ex, plus he's scum abeg, hyun bin is also her ex, do you want to give her a heart attack, anyway I can watch her and hyun bin sha but not that first guy

Ewooo abeg gimme gist!!!

P.S I already know that it is aproko that will kee me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
하하하하하하하ㅏ하하하하하하하하하ㅏㅎ하ㅏ하하하하하ㅏㅏ하하

Funny people.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
CHEONSAS

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2019
I am still INLOVE with this song.

It still makes me want to dance in the shower aka anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2019
I am using this opportunity to thank Mrs Kang because she has been wonderful with the PDX101 updates.

All my braincells are mostly EXO at the moment so I appreciate.

This is for you, just for 39 seconds after you have seen it.

My soft baby ready for bed with a smile on his face, I am sending you this from the living room.

39 seconds

Modified:

39 seconds over

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
By the angels.

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Ewooo abeg gimme gist!!!

P.S I already know that it is aproko that will kee me

LOL it's old news, like 2015 old, netizens are over the issue, his wife has forgiven him and worked to make their marriage work (I credit her, she's a darn queen), I'm going to be over it too but it'll take a little longer cos I'm an unforgiving witch like that.

So in 2015 there was this idol named dahee, she was in a girl group named glam, she was 20 years old and a really good singer and actress, unfortunately she was from a small agency, broke and very dumb, she and a friend of hers who is a model, used to visit clubs to look for sugar daddy sponsors. One day they met Lee byung hun and his friend, lbh was very married but he still had implicating conversations with the girls, instead of these girls to sleep with them and collect money jeje, they decided to be greedy and stupid by recording their conversations and blackmailing lbh, great plan but they forgot one little thing, they are basically unknown in the industry and lee byung hun is LEE BYUNG HUN, even Americans know the guy, anyway he reported them to the police, all he got was "some idiot almost destroyed our oppa's life", dahee and her friend were sentenced to prison, 20 years old and her career ended, while lbh is still a big time CEO, his wife moved out for a while but she had to go back to save her marriage.

For the sake of my love for her and her kid, I hope he has changed but it's going to take me time to go back to liking him, thank God I'm not kuku of any consequence to him, he's loaded, I'm a broke a** child whether I like him or not

The end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
sarang60:
I am using this opportunity to thank Mrs Kang because she has been wonderful with the PDX101 updates.

All my braincells are mostly EXO at the moment so I appreciate.

This is for you, just for 39 seconds after you have seen it.

My soft baby ready for bed with a smile on his face, I am sending you this from the living room.

39 seconds

Just give me 39 seconds Kai, I'm sure I can find an identical pj and join you soon

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.