Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1986040 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL it's old news, like 2015 old, netizens are over the issue, his wife has forgiven him and worked to make their marriage work (I credit her, she's a darn queen), I'm going to be over it too but it'll take a little longer cos I'm an unforgiving witch like that.

So in 2015 there was this idol named dahee, she was in a girl group named glam, she was 20 years old and a really good singer and actress, unfortunately she was from a small agency, broke and very dumb, she and a friend of hers who is a model, used to visit clubs to look for sugar daddy sponsors. One day they met Lee byung hun and his friend, lbh was very married but he still had implicating conversations with the girls, instead of these girls to sleep with them and collect money jeje, they decided to be greedy and stupid by recording their conversations and blackmailing lbh, great plan but they forgot one little thing, they are basically unknown in the industry and lee byung hun is LEE BYUNG HUN, even Americans know the guy, anyway he reported them to the police, all he got was "some idiot almost destroyed our oppa's life", dahee and her friend were sentenced to prison, 20 years old and her career ended, while lbh is still a big time CEO, his wife moved out for a while but she had to go back to save her marriage.

For the sake of my love for her and her kid, I hope he has changed but it's going to take me time to go back to liking him, thank God I'm not kuku of any consequence to him, he's loaded, I'm a broke a** child whether I like him or not

The end.

Ohhh tea!!! Welp. Glam were bighit's girlgroup right? I know I saw a name like that on their wiki page during my numerous searches. Na wa sha, now I know

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Ohhh tea!!! Welp. Glam were bighit's girlgroup right? I know I saw a name like that on their wiki page during my numerous searches. Na wa sha, now I know

Yep, she was a really good vocalist, the whole group just tanked after the scandal

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Yep, she was a really good vocalist, the whole group just tanked after the scandal

That's really sad. Sigh.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Just give me 39 seconds Kai, I'm sure I can find an identical pj and join you soon

Ungrateful human!!!!

39 seconds to look and walk away.

Just think of how to help Toykathy Unnie carry the quadruplets

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

That's really sad. Sigh.

Mr sunshine has been in some really crazy scandals but he is such a handsome and talented actor.

Shitty behaviors but talented actor.

I hope he has his head on his shoulder now.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Happy birthday to you and July (EXO’s month)

Happy EXO month everyone.

Happy new month people.

Here, have a cute cookie from Jack Frost and I

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Stop! Baby don’t stop.

Happy birthday yongie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17am On Jul 01, 2019
sarang60:

Ungrateful human!!!!
39 seconds to look and walk away.
Just think of how to help Toykathy Unnie carry the quadruplets
Lmao I beg ma

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2019
sarang60:

Mr sunshine has been in some really crazy scandals but he is such a handsome and talented actor.

I pray so

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2019
I am hoping your day has been and still is amazing.

Wishing you the best year as you begin.....Saranghae Nae handsome, talented JF

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2019
Hahahahaha..... what is happening ooo, why is are there many people here or are you guys doing Kyungsoo vigil with me?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2019
My baby is leaving in a few hours, I will not be surprised if he is in camp already hahahahaha......(evaporating things)

That’s okay will be released in a few hours as well. The title is befitting for this whole mess....such a thoughtful boy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2019
sarang60:
Hahahahaha..... what is happening ooo, why is are there many people here or are you guys doing Kyungsoo vigil with me?

Who vigil help

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lee byung hun! God forbid bad thing, that's her ex, plus he's scum abeg, hyun bin is also her ex, do you want to give her a heart attack, anyway I can watch her and hyun bin sha but not that first guy

I can't believe I used to like him. The way he undressed Kim was tae ri in Mr sunshine now makes sense. I was thinking it was part of the script. May God of drama punish him!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:29am On Jul 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao which yeye improved greatly, let's not lie to ourselves abeg

P.S : if you mention one again, I'll pray for God to bless you with quadruplets in 9 months time
Some prayers cannot be answered. Sincerely, he improved compared to when he just joined.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:30am On Jul 01, 2019
sarang60:

He should mess up soon. I will pray for him! Scum!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2019
To my baby that smiles with his whole heart and face, I miss you already.

Stay safe, kick bottoms, ask for more milk like Xiumin oppa if you want, please don’t get hurt or get sick.

I know you will take care of yourself because you are not Lay but I still worry as a wife.

Be ready for the 20,000 letters you are bound to receive in the first week that you will only hear about on the news.

Saranghaeyo Nampyeon

He is currently trending....(power)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Abeg apart from daebakdrama.com, dramas.nu, kissasian.sh and drama hood, what other mobile friendly sites can one get dramas from

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:32am On Jul 01, 2019
toykathy:

Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:35am On Jul 01, 2019
toykathy:

Who vigil help

LOL thank you o, but honestly in my mind, he enlisted the day I read the news about his plans to, maybe that's why I don't even feel anything, I've said my goodbyes already

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:35am On Jul 01, 2019
toykathy:

Who vigil help

I feel like I am wearing black and black with a face mask and a camera waiting for him to get into the kidnappers van that takes them away.

So e hep me.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:36am On Jul 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL thank you o, but honestly in my mind, he enlisted the day I read the news about his plans to, maybe that's why I don't even feel anything, I've said my goodbyes already

That is not the reason why you don’t feel anything.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2019
toykathy:

I can't believe I used to like him. The way he undressed Kim was tae ri in Mr sunshine now makes sense. I was thinking it was part of the script. May God of drama punish him!

Wow wow wow, easy there, he might have genuinely changed, don't be like me, please continue liking your oppa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:37am On Jul 01, 2019
toykathy:

Red alert!!!!!!

Unnie is pissed oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:37am On Jul 01, 2019
toykathy:

Some prayers cannot be answered. Sincerely, he improved compared to when he just joined.

LOL, OK

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Wow wow wow, easy there, he might have genuinely changed, don't be like me, please continue liking your oppa

Hahahahhahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2019
toykathy:
Haibo unni, he has a wife and a kid, pray he lives a better life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:39am On Jul 01, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Abeg apart from daebakdrama.com, dramas.nu, kissasian.sh and drama hood, what other mobile friendly sites can one get dramas from

If YOU ask me, na who I go ask?

Hahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!

Just felt like.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:39am On Jul 01, 2019
sarang60:

Lord have mercy
Ikr

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:40am On Jul 01, 2019
sarang60:

That is not the reason why you don’t feel anything.
Omona did I just get dragged

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:41am On Jul 01, 2019
sarang60:

Red alert!!!!!!
Unnie is pissed oooo.
I swear, I looked for trouble tonight

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:42am On Jul 01, 2019
sarang60:

If YOU ask me, na who I go ask?
Hahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!
Just felt like.
I'll tell KYUNGSOO not to reply your letters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.