Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1982608 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (2179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Okayyyy, so let me start by saying that Famous is Taemin's weakest Japanese title track, in short, his weakest title track in general (I'm open to other opinions). The song is not bad, but only the chorus is banging, unlike his other songs. Most of the choreo is basic boygroup dancing and I get that he is experimenting but next time he should call Koharu or choreograph it himself. Like the song, only few parts of the choreo were popping. The visuals though didn't disappoint at all and I loved how he danced and transitioned into the suit frame, beautiful. He knows his angles definitely. Oh yes the bass also was delicious and that part where I think they were saying "drama" with the epileptic dancing, is really lit!

Now this is based on first impressions but for THE TAEMIN.....I'm on the fence.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Doctor Detective ep 1

1,2,3 Nae Nampyeon. 4, favorite house Nampyeon cast.

I feel like this drama is about to make me really mad and at the same time, I need to put “omg he is hot” aside so I can hate Nampyeon very well if I need to.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
sarang60:
Doctor Detective ep 1

1,2,3 Nae Nampyeon. 4, favorite house Nampyeon cast.

I feel like this drama is about to make me really mad and at the same time, I need to put “omg he is hot” aside so I can hate Nampyeon very well if I need to.

I'm confused, why is my lee ki woo suddenly your nampyeon? BACK OFF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dun dun dun dun!!!! Omo the Daesung gist is getting hotter oh. Hian!!!!! The owners of the businesses have said that they don't know why Daesung's side is playing dumb. Let me just attach screenshots. I'm weak sha. Big Bang, I cut cap for una. Let's wait and see, HIAN OHHHHHHHHH.
It's a witch hunt that's actually catching WITCHES OH!!! LMAO. I'm just stunned at this point.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I'm confused, why is my lee ki woo suddenly your nampyeon? BACK OFF!!!

Ok ma.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Dun dun dun dun!!!! Omo the Daesung gist is getting hotter oh. Hian!!!!! The owners of the businesses have said that they don't know why Daesung's side is playing dumb. Let me just attach screenshots. I'm weak sha. Big Bang, I cut cap for una. Let's wait and see, HIAN OHHHHHHHHH.
It's a witch hunt that's actually catching WITCHES OH!!! LMAO. I'm just stunned at this point.

I have no words.

I am on my knees praying that TAEYANG is not involved in any mess whatsoever because that is when I will cry buckets full.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
sarang60:

I have no words.

I am on my knees praying that TAEYANG is not involved in any mess whatsoever because that is when I will cry buckets full.

See!!! He's the only one I'm trying to have hope for. This whole thing is just.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2019
Just because I miss you.

Husbands who are not Korean...crush is an understatement (part 1)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

See!!! He's the only one I'm trying to have hope for. This whole thing is just.....

You know he is the only one in that group that makes me go for confession on mondays...so my eyes will definitely come out of my head.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2019
sarang60:

Ok ma.

*side eyes*

On a more serious note tho, I was really sad when oppa broke up with Lee chung ah unni, they dated for 7 years, I really thought they were going to get married, it's cool tho, I wish them the best.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

*side eyes*

On a more serious note tho, I was really sad when oppa broke up with Lee chung ah unni, they dated for 7 years, I really thought they were going to get married, it's cool tho, I wish them the best.

True but he is mine now, sorry yours.

On a more serious note, I really don’t know what happened but it must have been something they knew would be a problem if they got married so I hope they find happiness individually.

LKW oppa is already happy with me anyway...sorry you.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
sarang60:

On a more serious note, I really don’t know what happened but it must have been something they knew would be a problem if they got married so I hope they find happiness individually.

All this you sorry me, methinks you're high, goan sleep small, you'll wake up with a clear head by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

All this you sorry me, methinks you're high, goan sleep small, you'll wake up with a clear head by God's grace

Or with a hair like France flag instead of a clear head because I just saw Moti’s live a few hours ago and I don’t trust villain since you detected that I am high.

I know you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
Just Incase you think you have seen it all.

This not even the beginning.

Modified: This just reminds me of something.... you hear our kpop boys say “the most unusual thing that has happened to us on stage is that someone threw A bra” and here is the beautiful human and his trophies Hahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha!!!!! I wonder if the girls just take extra bras to throw on stage.

There is a whole other side of kmusic that doesn’t identify with kpop.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
She is your boss

She is your personal trainer

She is your model

She is also your roommate

I can’t with her.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oppa Saranghaeyo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
I am using this particular picture because I know you are a Phoenix and you rise from the ashes.

Cheers to a healthier mind and body..thanks for coming back, you are so welcome.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
[quote author=sarang60 post=80658759

There is a whole other side of kmusic that doesn’t identify with kpop.[/quote]

And I love it!!! Most times I prefer it sef. The freedom, maturity, yes please!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
sarang60:
I am using this particular picture because I know you are a Phoenix and you rise from the ashes.

Cheers to a healthier mind and body..thanks for coming back, you are so welcome.

Nugu?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
sarang60:

Or with a hair like France flag instead of a clear head because I just saw Moti’s live a few hours ago and I don’t trust villain since you detected that I am high.

I know you understand.

I refuse to lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2019
sarang60:
Just Incase you think you have seen it all.

This not even the beginning.

Modified: This just reminds me of something.... you hear our kpop boys say “the most unusual thing that has happened to us on stage is that someone threw A bra” and here is the beautiful human and his trophies Hahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha!!!!! I wonder if the girls just take extra bras to throw on stage.

There is a whole other side of kmusic that doesn’t identify with kpop.

Lmao why do I feel like my own is there, but honestly this is just disgusting, is he keeping them. WHY

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao why do I feel like my own is there, but honestly this is just disgusting, is he keeping them. WHY

To export to Nigeria as okrika grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:02am On Jul 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahhahaha.... didn’t you see what I said, they are his trophies, evidence of his escapades.

Maybe he has a wall at home dedicated to concert bras arranged like the color wheel.

I joke, I joke.

I AM SURE YOUR OWN IS THERE.

I joke, I joke.

I guess he just wanted to do photoshoot Incase Dazed was interested in recreating the picture for their front page

Villain oppa, what was in the rain that was falling today, I swear it tasted funny.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:05am On Jul 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Nugu?

My Christian brother.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2019
grin
sarang60:

My Christian brother.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

To export to Nigeria as okrika grin grin grin
I will buy sha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:57am On Jul 27, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahhahaha.... didn’t you see what I said, they are his trophies, evidence of his escapades.

Maybe he has a wall at home dedicated to concert bras arranged like the color wheel.

I joke, I joke.

I AM SURE YOUR OWN IS THERE.

I joke, I joke.

I guess he just wanted to do photoshoot Incase Dazed was interested in recreating the picture for their front page

Villain oppa, what was in the rain that was falling today, I swear it tasted funny.

No need to call it a joke. My own is there.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I will buy sha

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

No need to call it a joke. My own is there.

I was joking when I said I was joking.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
sarang60:

This guy is starring in a drama soon right?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
I have been watching season 5 of show me the money and I think season 6 is out but it is not on my watch platform so if anyone knows where to find it, kindly let me know.

Goma....Goma....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
toykathy:

This guy is starring in a drama soon right?

Yes and it has already started.

Doctor Detectives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) ... (2179) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.